Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-07-2018, 05:18 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
Yes at the moment but TAA is very young and an exciting prospect
Sure the experience will do him some good anyway. In 4 years AWB may well be competing against him for a place.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:18 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Trippier had Zaha in his pocket when he was playing for Burnley.
The only other players I've seen do that are Van Aanholt when he was at Sunderland & annoyingly, Dunne for Millwall when we played at their place one evening.
I would add Dier to that list at Spurs last season, but he has lost it for England at this World Cup. Not sure what has happened to him, as prior he has been OK.

I'm still not convinced by having Trippier and Walker in the same team though, it has really nullified Walkers attacking prowess, which I've always felt was his best feature.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Sure the experience will do him some good anyway. In 4 years AWB may well be competing against him for a place.
Drug free too, not like them dirty Sov Blockers

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:30 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Drug free too, not like them dirty Sov Blockers
Not biting, slap head.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:56 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
He's been brilliant, bit of a nasty bastard too, was winding the Columbians up a treat, did I imagine this... but didn't we try to sign him a season or two ago?
Old 05-07-2018, 02:25 AM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
He's been brilliant, bit of a nasty bastard too, was winding the Columbians up a treat, did I imagine this... but didn't we try to sign him a season or two ago?
When we got promoted we were linked in the media.
Old 05-07-2018, 03:36 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
He says something then smiles and walks off leaving them to fume somewhere else. As well as calling them cheats and divers. I like that sort of thing.

His crossing is pretty consistent and his corners are a threat. Surprising that because he normally lets Eriksen take them at Spurs - and they are not usually that good.

His penalty was great. Another surprise. He's really stepped up.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:53 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
I had him at 41/1 for first goal the other night. I thought he scored that free kick that went the wrong side of the post.

He’s been great, long may it continue
Old 05-07-2018, 11:19 AM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle
Alexander Arnold? Trippier is much better imo.
I agree. In fact, he looked completely lost at times against Belgium. I personally think he's way too inexperienced to be in the World Cup squad. he may well come good but I think he's one for the future not right now.
Needs to learn to effectively deliver from set pieces.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
AWB didn't even get picked for the U21 tourno in Toulouse just gone.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
I had him at 41/1 for first goal the other night. I thought he scored that free kick that went the wrong side of the post.

He’s been great, long may it continue
Wrong side? It was 2 feckin yards wide ffs. The kick was utter shite!
Old 07-07-2018, 06:36 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Best crosser at World Cup - impressive defender when needed to as well
Old 07-07-2018, 06:58 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still a shit haircut tho
Old 07-07-2018, 11:21 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
I didnt realise he was 27....thought he was younger than that, Where the feck was he all this time
Old 07-07-2018, 11:56 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I didnt realise he was 27....thought he was younger than that, Where the feck was he all this time
Playing in the championship with Barnsley and Burnley, and cup matches for Spurs.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:29 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Playing in the championship with Barnsley and Burnley, and cup matches for Spurs.
I think Walker going to city gave him the chance to play regular football.