Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-07-2018, 01:48 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Palace pub in Croydon for me, away from the tourists, hipsters, wannabe vice tv directors and Cronx drinkers in Box park.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Free Palestine
Old 07-07-2018, 01:48 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come on England and RLC
Old 07-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The walking meme is back
Old 07-07-2018, 01:59 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Wherever you watch the game, whoever you're with, whatever happens. Make sure you keep going till the end. We are going to win this whole thing.

COME ON ENGLAND.
^^^ ^^^
Old 07-07-2018, 02:06 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
The walking meme is back

Free Palestine
Old 07-07-2018, 02:10 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
In Lake Garda with my wife and daughter. Was worried we’d be doing some tourist crap; taking in a cathedral or overpriced boat trip but my daughter has sadly come down with a tummy bug so we’re confined to the apartment and their plethora of sports channels!
Old 07-07-2018, 02:15 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Just about to set off for (very, for here) early doors at a pub downtown to meet with PeterH and others We'll be enjoying a full English and beers as Kane scores his obligatory penalty.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:19 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
It’s gonna be a stinker
Could be worse. Could be playing Denmark.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:30 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Same, 4 Swedes in our department that travel over the bridge each day to work, allot at stake here

Come on England!
I cannot believe how many Danes have become plastic Swedes today with that scandanavian brotherhood thing. It's even with wife here. See you in a bit in the English island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 07-07-2018, 02:31 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
In Lake Garda with my wife and daughter. Was worried we’d be doing some tourist crap; taking in a cathedral or overpriced boat trip but my daughter has sadly come down with a tummy bug so we’re confined to the apartment and their plethora of sports channels!
Oh. Bad luck. Get well soon. Result!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 07-07-2018, 02:44 PM
analyse this

bourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle69 View Post
Will be Watching it in Lanzarote

Cmon England
Where about on the Island
Old 07-07-2018, 02:49 PM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Haven't had a beer yet in an old persons attempt to stay up cos i'm at home not in my comfortable slippers or Pj's ...being a responsible adult for my 14 yr old sons sleepover with his mates...however! at midnight, as the game starts! the missus takes over the responsible bit and i start to drink my stash of specially acquired 'Zywiec' and scream at the telly and hopefully dance around cos we win!!! ...I dont understand this sober feeling??
Old 07-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Having a family BBQ in the garden.

Glorious weather.

2-0 England.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:56 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Unchanged team? Alli and Sterling should both have been dropped IMO.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:56 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quarter Final

Kick off 15:00
Live on BBC One

At Samara Arena

Old 07-07-2018, 03:00 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
In a dodgy bar at the bottom of the hill with a French/Spanish mate.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:05 PM

Twiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is hereTwiggy Sam the man is here
In moscow, no lessons today (result!) a few beers and food in a nice restaurant hoping for a win so maybe i can watch the semi as i live very close to luzniki
!! ))
Old 07-07-2018, 03:06 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
All the rest of my lot are down the pub, but I just can't handle the pub commentators and being 5'7" can't guarantee a view . At home, may go out later if we win.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:07 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Unchanged team? Alli and Sterling should both have been dropped IMO.
I don’t think Ruben is good enough to be honest, I would’ve only dropped one of them for Rashford.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:08 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
We're playing Sweden and the ref's name is Bjorn. Twitter will explode if there's a big decision against us.

Werner Herzog