Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-07-2018, 10:12 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
The sheep shaggers and the bog jumpers are just as bad.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:01 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Met one in the pub last night, apparently we bang on about 1966 too much (for me it seldom comes up in conversation) and the commentators are too biased towards us (haven't really noticed but I'm sure each nations TV channel has bias towards them to a degree and if Scotland were to qualify BBC/ITV would have Souness and Daglish on the pundits sofa to gush about how wonderful men in skirts are).

He did cheer for us in a half hearted way as he thought Sweden were as dull as dishwater and undeserving of a semi final spot but on Wednesday he'll be cheering for the 1950s American diner tablecloth wronguns I'm sure.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:08 AM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
They want to be English really that’s why they didn’t vote to leave, they can’t so they pretend to be jealous of our football team they secretly love
Nobody in Scotland voted no because they "wanted to be English". Most people who voted no did so because they saw Scotland as a separate nation (which it is) but considered the proposal to be bollocks.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:08 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
Met one in the pub last night, apparently we bang on about 1966 too much
Not necessarily individual fans, but the media bring up 1966 whenever it suits them. It really would be great to have a modern success to go on about though
Old 08-07-2018, 11:23 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
Met one in the pub last night, apparently we bang on about 1966 too much (for me it seldom comes up in conversation) and the commentators are too biased towards us (haven't really noticed but I'm sure each nations TV channel has bias towards them to a degree and if Scotland were to qualify BBC/ITV would have Souness and Daglish on the pundits sofa to gush about how wonderful men in skirts are).
Trust me I have never heard 1966 mentioned so much until I moved up here.

99.99% of the time by Scots.

The 'It is not the English I have a problem with, it is the commentators' line is a fallback when they are challenged on their blatant racism/bigotry.

I was in a pub in Edinburgh many moons ago when England were playing France at Rugby. The bloke next to me at the bar, was on a roll with anti English rhetoric to his mate. At first I found it midly amusing, but after over 10 minutes of his bollocks, and getting mildy angry, I got eye contact with him, and with a big smile on my face I spat out 'Take it you dont like the English then?'. He then tripped out the commentator line, and then made a point of becoming my best friend for the next half hour.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 08-07-2018, 11:24 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I've always wanted all the home nations and Ireland to do well, just not as well as us. For me any competition that involves more of us goes to makes it all the more exciting.

Having said that, I lost all respect for Wales after that video of the players screaming, shouting and having multiples when Iceland knocked us out - a lot of those players they were jeering were friends and colleagues ffs.

I'll always be a supporter of RoI because of my family, but also have a soft spot for Norn as I don't think I've ever met one I've disliked.

As for Scotland, obviously there's a lot of jealousy, but let's face it, some of our fans have been arrogant in the past. Truth is, these days I feel like England have become a pantomime villain, which is actually quite funny to watch from our point of view. When we played them recently, every single touch by an England player was received with a boo - if only they called out "he's behind you!" to their centre back for Kane's equaliser.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:26 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
This thing that seems to hurt the anti English Scots is that the union has been a good deal for both sides and has not affected their national identity in any way.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was in Spain in 1986 during the infamous hand of god game and the Scots cheered for Argentina , This came on the back of the Falkland war , Need I say more .
Old 08-07-2018, 12:36 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
The sheep shaggers and the bog jumpers are just as bad.
Careful. You'll have PauLo and KOW after you...

Edit; The Welsh and Irish are white and therefore low on the PC value scale. You can't be racist to whites. Forget what I wrote.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Let's be honest here we are the big guys and they are the little guys looking up with an inferiority complex so they bleat like sheep all the time.

That and the fact we mostly beat them all the time or always get to major competitions where they get from us the usual 'we like it when our little neighbors qualify sometimes,it's nice'....What can you do....?

It also could be that we take the piss just as much?
Old 08-07-2018, 12:59 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Let's be honest here we are the big guys and they are the little guys looking up with an inferiority complex so they bleat like sheep all the time.

That and the fact we mostly beat them all the time or always get to major competitions where they get from us the usual 'we like it when our little neighbors qualify sometimes,it's nice'....What can you do....?

It also could be that we need to take the piss just as much?
Agreed.

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 08-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Agreed.
I wonder if Gareth and his pals are laughing at us now
Old 08-07-2018, 01:22 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Trust me I have never heard 1966 mentioned so much until I moved up here.

99.99% of the time by Scots.

The 'It is not the English I have a problem with, it is the commentators' line is a fallback when they are challenged on their blatant racism/bigotry.
I can confirm this is 100% true.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:23 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
They want to be English really that’s why they didn’t vote to leave, they can’t so they pretend to be jealous of our football team they secretly love
As a Scot I can confirm you are talking bollocks.

However, most genuine Scottish folk have no problem with England and the national team, and in fact probably wish them well or have no real feeling either way, just get the odd knobber that has a weird hate.
My personal views are of that above, wish them well.. the only itjinh that changes that is seeing the ****tards jumping on ambulances , smashing up ikea etc after a win.... just no need after what has been an excellent World Cup. I quite fancy England to get to final.. then who knows.

And another thing.. Scotland national team is wank, We know it’s shit and accept it as such.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:54 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbiggus mickus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I wonder if Gareth and his pals are laughing at us now
Did you miss my edit?

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 08-07-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
I was on holiday at 2010 WC. Scots revelled in our disallowed goal v Germany. They gloated at final whistle. Classless and clueless. I don't mind banter but they were just nasty. The woman was worst one in their small group.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
I find it amusing at the annoyance of English commentators pundits and press getting excited about the team....erm why shouldn't they?
Old 08-07-2018, 05:40 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
I was on holiday at 2010 WC. Scots revelled in our disallowed goal v Germany. They gloated at final whistle. Classless and clueless. I don't mind banter but they were just nasty. The woman was worst one in their small group.
Generally it really is only banter, but yes you do get idiots who take it a step too far.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 08-07-2018, 05:42 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:

It also could be that we take the piss just as much?
Like us and the weeds
Old 08-07-2018, 06:22 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
He may not be Scottish, but Dean Saunders has the sourest grapes ever grown, he must be livid. On Talksport.