Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-07-2018, 09:24 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Just like the real classy ‘english’ smashing up an ikea the other day.. and ambulance... bus stops... taxi’s.... after they won.

Mate Don’t tarnish all with the same brush... knobbers everywhere. Like I say most genuine decent Scottish folk have no issue with England. This ‘they hate us’ ‘they are jealous’ tends to come from those smashing up IKEA types and likewise those that were wishing Sweden to win were like the idiots you met on holiday.

Personally to me I’d be pleased for my pals and my kids (as they are English) that England won the World Cup. I can’t say I’m looking forward to the wankers smashing their own towns up ruining it for the most which you can almost guarantee.
Disagree. Its irrational. I know plenty of decent Scots, and the hatred is in the majority of them.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:25 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
It’s really not mate. You must be mixing with wankers. Most really don’t care.
Yed, they really do.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:29 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Disagree. Its irrational. I know plenty of decent Scots, and the hatred is in the majority of them.
Well I am Scottish, my family are.. and know a fair few funnily enough.. and they don’t care. The ones that do have issues are mainly ****tards or because you get section of English fans that turn into that millwall mentality of no-one likes us.. and it’s that people don’t like.

See you live in Aberdeen.. they are a funny breed there
Old 08-07-2018, 09:30 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
So if the Welsh,Irish and Scots generally want England to lose, I wonder who the Danes and Norwegians supported yesterday. England or their Scandinavian neighbours?
Old 08-07-2018, 09:32 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
So if the Welsh,Irish and Scots generally want England to lose, I wonder who the Danes and Norwegians supported yesterday. England or their Scandinavian neighbours?
I reckon hey didn’t really care

I’ve got an idea why don’t people just enjoy the fact they might win a World Cup
And not care what anyone else thinks or supposedly thinks because it’s fairly irrelevant
Old 08-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Anyone else getting any Scotish bollocks?

Sod em.
Feck em. Sorry Cary
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-07-2018, 09:51 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Well I am Scottish, my family are.. and know a fair few funnily enough.. and they don’t care. The ones that do have issues are mainly ****tards or because you get section of English fans that turn into that millwall mentality of no-one likes us.. and it’s that people don’t like.

See you live in Aberdeen.. they are a funny breed there
They are, but you have to listen to the other Scotland based Palace on here, and we are from all over, and all have the same to say.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:51 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Feck em. Sorry Cary
Cary isn't Scottish.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:52 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I reckon hey didn’t really care

I’ve got an idea why don’t people just enjoy the fact they might win a World Cup
And not care what anyone else thinks or supposedly thinks because it’s fairly irrelevant
Spoken like a true scot.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Spoken like a true scot.
Haha!

Honestly, I have no hate, I wish the nice genuine England fans all the best and hope they win for Them.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:57 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Haha!

Honestly, I have no hate, I wish the nice genuine England fans all the best and hope they win for Them.
Thank you, but please realise, you are very much in the minority.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:59 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Haha!

I was already hoping for that but now want us to smash Croatia and batter Vida from the first second onwards. There's frosty welcomes and theres what Vida is going to get. Hes basically handed the tie to England, the russophobic feckwit. Still, mustnt grumble.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:02 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Remember being out with Chocky many years back whilst a world cup was on and there was a Welsh bloke in the bar, wearing an Argentina shirt. His reasoning was that they hate the English as much as he did. I asked him how Simon Weston and the rest of the Welsh Guards killed and seriously injured on the Sir Galahad might feel about his choice of shirt.

He left soon after, with Scottish, Irish and English derision ringing in his ears.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have worked a lot in Edinburgh and Glasgow never had any problems at all in Edinburgh where as almost every time I have had some issue with be8ng English in Glasgow
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 08-07-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Thank you, but please realise, you are very much in the minority.
Maybe. Think it depends what side you talk too.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:06 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
I have worked a lot in Edinburgh and Glasgow never had any problems at all in Edinburgh where as almost every time I have had some issue with be8ng English in Glasgow
Ive never had any trouble anywhere in 7 years of living there. Must be you.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
My English brother lived in Glasgow for years and had no problems (and was a Celtic fan!) but there’s an under current of bigotry that’s been there for decades. Think it’s getting better to be fair.. although I get funny looks sometimes when I visit with my Croydon accent!
Old 08-07-2018, 10:14 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I have been lived here for ******* 23 years mate and in various places, so if all I am doing is mixing with wankers, then that must be because that is a trait of the Scottish

Speaking with a Millwall fan up here (really sound guy) who walked into Tescos with an England top on a few dadys ago, only for an old woman shout at him 'I ******* hate you lot'. It was actually delivered in good humour but to say they dont care is total nonsense.
Just been in Asda in Coatbridge at the checkout with my nice Bromley accent.

"Ah hoape youse dunnae support West Ham".

"Certainly not. Palace".

"Aye, get in the noo!"

General agreement that as long as Scotland don't select McArthur they deserve to remain a laughing stock.

Actually in my office on one of the hot desks there is a sort of rose bowl thing covered in Wet Spam logos and colours. I haven't managed to establish ownership of this objectionable article yet.

Last edited by chateauferret; 08-07-2018 at 10:27 PM.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:18 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I've lived in and around Glasgow for the last 18 years and have encountered precisely one anti-English bellend in that time. He tried to bully and threaten me on the train back from Stirling one night and when he reached Queen Street he was helpfully escorted from Platform Three to the BTP office by a group of large bobbies who weren't going to be argued with.

There are a couple of knobs on our estate, but their problem isn't race related; their problem is that they are knobs.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I have been lived here for ******* 23 years mate and in various places, so if all I am doing is mixing with wankers, then that must be because that is a trait of the Scottish

Speaking with a Millwall fan up here (really sound guy) who walked into Tescos with an England top on a few dadys ago, only for an old woman shout at him 'I ******* hate you lot'. It was actually delivered in good humour but to say they dont care is total nonsense.
Sound millwall fan........

Generally.. imo and experience they don’t. But anyway. Don’t matter really does it.