Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-07-2018, 11:08 AM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
I dont wanna think about it .... i dont wanna put any hope behind it.

BUT... if this was a euro qualifier, id be confident of winning.

Too scared to dream of winning this game - which probably sounds mental.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:10 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Never been this nervous for an England game before.

AND I ******* LOVE IT
Last time I was this nervous for a semi was when I watched Brokeback mountain.

Clinton Morrison
Old 11-07-2018, 11:22 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
This country needs another crack at a World Cup Final. Some of the players we have produced over the last 50 years it's been ridiculous not getting to another major Final

This can put us back on the map, hold your nerve England
Old 11-07-2018, 11:47 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
I dont wanna think about it .... i dont wanna put any hope behind it.

BUT... if this was a euro qualifier, id be confident of winning.

Too scared to dream of winning this game - which probably sounds mental.
No. Not at all.

These are my sentiments exactly. If we could win, the next four days will be amazing. Regardless of what happens in the final.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:57 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
This country needs another crack at a World Cup Final. Some of the players we have produced over the last 50 years it's been ridiculous not getting to another major Final
When I hear Lampard, Gerrard, Ferdinand and Neville joking about how they would sit just with Chelsea, Liverpool or United players for fear of giving away some sort of advantage in the next Prem season, I don’t find it funny at all. They were better players than the ones we have now, but achieved much less. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We'll muller these wankers 3 - nil.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:04 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Hope England win easily and leave Vida crying on the floor. Will be much more annoying to lose the semi final than the final.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:22 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
The only way i could be more excited would be if Wilf was at on the bench knowing he would come on to rip Croatia's tired legs apart and score the winner
Old 11-07-2018, 12:31 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I think there are a few key features that will define the result. Most importantly, which England show up. If it is the one we have seen at the WC this year that will be great, but if it becomes the over confident pre-Madonna team of past Wc's, then we are ****ed. Also Croatia. They looked tired, no exhausted after the Russia game and picked up a few injuries. If those players are out and Mondric is below par, then I can see England doing well.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:35 PM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Diff is this team actually look like a cohesive unit - a proper team. Even they say how its different going into each others rooms etc, as oppose to just sticking with their club mates previously.

To win a tournament like this, you need to be a team and cant be towing party (club) lines for fear of next season.

This might be their only chance to shine and as long as they go out there and give it all they have - regardless of result - they can hold their heads up high.

BTW - if they win tonight... im going to lose my shit.

Old 11-07-2018, 12:35 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They are even closing our entire business early today (and our parent firm is a Lloyd's broker).

This shit just got seriously real.

These players are heroes already; win tonight and then become Legends.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:39 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Main Concerns:
Goals from open play for England - not created a clear chance for Kane yet
Will Alli, Sterling, Lingard be wasteful and rue missed chances
If we go a goal down, the response

Main Hopes/Reasons to be positive:
We have the best striker on the pitch, just need to find a way of giving him a sniff and im confident he will bury it
You dont have to be the best team, score from open play, look beautiful, its just about getting a goal and defending for your life
Set piece strength - Russia found space from set pieces and the deep line will help us
Croatia surely must have tired legs and their injured RB was a source of lots of attacking play
Old 11-07-2018, 12:44 PM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
The only way i could be more excited would be if Wilf was at on the bench knowing he would come on to rip Croatia's tired legs apart and score the winner
...to then be quickly snapped up by one of the top 4. I'm pleased he's not playing for England tbh.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:46 PM
South Croydon's Finest

Small mercy that Roy never picked him for england!

Old 11-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I think I'm even more pessimistic about England than I am about Palace.

Trying to stop my fear and nerves preventing me being excited.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!
Old 11-07-2018, 12:55 PM
South Croydon's Finest

Being a palace supporter, guess were more immune to nerves than those of other clubs

Old 11-07-2018, 12:56 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Small mercy that Roy never picked him for england!
Exactly, I would of been annoyed not being able to watch him play tomorrow here in Denmark

Come on England!
Old 11-07-2018, 01:43 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Insanely nervous.

Got meeting 2-5 so hoping it finishes early to avoid the mass rush home.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Was nervous about the Columbia game, the facts is anything after that is an achievement. That said if it’s a limp performance tonight...
Old 11-07-2018, 02:09 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
England shirt on at work. Can't believe the lack of England attire in the City. Bunch of rugby fans.
You wear replica shirts to work?
Grim