Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-08-2014, 08:19 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
As for Millen, love and respect the guy but that would be a disaster. No way is he a premiership manager at the moment.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:20 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Tan is a bit of a bitter **** though, why not send in a dossier a while back?

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 20-08-2014, 08:21 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Tan is a bit of a bitter **** though, why not send in a dossier a while back?
Revenge and all that. Sneaky ba*tard.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:22 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I guess the blueprint for our club, from academy under 8s through to the first team, is now on the back burner whilst we chase the premier league survival dream?

Cant blame Parish but do wish the club wouldn't proclaim such ideals and then ditch them
Old 20-08-2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
I guess the blueprint for our club, from academy under 8s through to the first team, is now on the back burner whilst we chase the premier league survival dream?

Cant blame Parish but do wish the club wouldn't proclaim such ideals and then ditch them
I think we should focus on surviving in the premier league for three seasons then worry about bringing the best of the academy through.

I still believe that if they are good enough they will get chances though. If we had a decent young winger, for example, he would probably be on the bench this Saturday.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:30 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnInTheUSA View Post
Could we have dodged a bullet here? If so, then this makes Parish almost legendary in my eyes!
I think we dodged a fecking Exocet!

Parish and the Board are absolute heroes who make tough decisions in the best interests of the club.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Well done on that balanced appraisal of Pulis' time at the club and departure, the reasons for which non of us actually know.
Errr he's not here and he has 5m in his pocket. We are up the creek. Nuff said.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH View Post
Whilst I don't agree with the OP here I do find it funny that we can't even question Parish without the sycophants jumping in.
They also vote Liberal democrats...
Old 20-08-2014, 08:44 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
I don't like reggae

I don't like cricket

I don't like Jamaica

I love her.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:45 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
As for Millen, love and respect the guy but that would be a disaster. No way is he a premiership manager at the moment.
My outside bet is Warnock with Millen as number 2 at the odds this afternoon it was worth a small bet. Still think we should be looking at Steve Clarke more closely.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:47 PM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post

Parish and the Board are absolute heroes who make tough decisions in the best interests of the club.

Agreed, I can't think of any other owners I would want running my club.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:48 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Interesting.
I called this hours ago when the news first came out. Makes perfect sense to me as Mackay will very likely be called in as some sort of key witness? What good would that have done midway through the season?

The right call but Tan is a complete ****
Old 20-08-2014, 08:50 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Does make me laugh how Parish can **** up this badly and still have usual suspects defending him like he has done nothing wrong
True, Danny Boy time for you to get 20 mill out of your pocket and run this club properly
Old 20-08-2014, 08:51 PM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
I think we dodged a fecking Exocet!

Maybe, but the effects of this on our season could be disastrous. It feels like we're in freefall and at the very least is bound to set back any new appointment by a few days, so there will be almost no time for the new man to bring players in. I will support CPFC until the day I die, but I do now fear the worst for this season.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:51 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
True, Danny Boy time for you to get 20 mill out of your pocket and run this club properly
Not wanting to defend DB but if you need to own the club to have an opinion that would count all of us out. Shut the BBS, unless this is 1984 and the ministry of truth.
Old 20-08-2014, 09:00 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by W Malling Eagle View Post
Maybe, but the effects of this on our season could be disastrous. It feels like we're in freefall and at the very least is bound to set back any new appointment by a few days, so there will be almost no time for the new man to bring players in. I will support CPFC until the day I die, but I do now fear the worst for this season.
OMG.......season 1 game old and people are suicidal because we have taken more than 5 days to appoint a manager.
Old 20-08-2014, 09:03 PM

W Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietW Malling Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
OMG.......season 1 game old and people are suicidal because we have taken more than 5 days to appoint a manager.
Ha ha, very good! Good work removing the context. You know full well it's a reference to everything that has happened up to this point and our current position in terms of transfers (and not just about 5 days)!
Old 20-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post

Which deal did the club proclaim then?
Old 20-08-2014, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Come on fella, the whole pre season and transfer window has been a joke.

Atleast there are a record number of season ticket holders to watch it unfold though.
Old 20-08-2014, 09:09 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Which deal did the club proclaim then?
iirc Parish declared we would be following the Swansea blueprint, down to developing young players in that footballing mould. We later appointed Tony Pulis, which, for all his strengths, was and is not that type of manager.