Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:32 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spent yesterday/today on Wolfenstein New Order. Was a PS plus freebie a while ago and its quite a good FPS.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:31 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Update: 6th in my first season, currently 3rd after 8 games in my second season, with Europe league to have a crack at. Ayew is like Samuel Eto’o (scored 23 goals last season), PVA like Roberto Carlos (got about 12 assists and maybe 5 goals), and Max Meyer is like prime Ozil.

Just playing an attacking counter attack style, if that makes sense, it does in game. Attacking full backs, pacey front three with Meyer (and now Jude Bellingham who I signed in the summer) pulling the strings. Kinda like Liverpool I guess, except with more midfield creativity.

In short, game seems very easy.
2nd season done. 5th in the Prem, won the Europa league, lost the league cup final to Chelsea and the FA cup quarters to the wankers. Guaita, PVA, Wilf, Sakho, Luka, Meyer, Bertrand Traore (signed in January the first season), great, new signings Rob Holding, Kyle Walker Peters and Nabil Bentaleb great. Jude Bellingham absolutely incredible, best player next to Ayew, who scored 24 goals. Mason Greenwood on loan great. Already signed lots of good young players and have plenty more in my plans, will be surprised if I haven’t won the champions league by 2026.

Game is very easy, not even using the apparently op gegenpress, just positive counter attacking football with fast full backs and forwards. Think all my signings have been realistic too, it’s not that out of the question than Bellingham would turn down a big club so he could start every week at Europa league, top 6 pushing palace. But still extremely fun nonetheless, how could you not enjoy leading palace to silverware.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 11-05-2020 at 08:37 PM.
Old 18-05-2020, 11:14 PM
Hooray For Boobies

#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
GTA V is going for free on Epic Games website, To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-05-2020, 07:24 AM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Surprised not to see Final Fantasy 7 Remake mentioned at all - has anyone played yet? My 19 month old snapped one of the discs...fortunately the installation disc, just a couple of hours after I installed
Old 21-05-2020, 01:15 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I’m enjoying Star Wars Jedi: The fallen order. For the most part at least. The parts where you’re fighting stormtroopers are fantastic, the parts where you’re fighting animals are okay, and the puzzle sections are a bit dull. Everyone who buys this game wants to kick some arse with a lightsaber, not be a Jedi Lara Croft.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:45 PM
Hooray For Boobies

#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Epic games giveaway has now changed to Civilisation VI, its available for one week starting today.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

It 49.99 on Steam.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:56 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Unchartered 2 used just bought for next to nothing for the PS3..

Let's see what this Drake character is all about..

Follow that with a Deus Ex and Dark Souls II I reckon...while saving for PS5 if the PS4 playability on it turns out to be true...

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 22-05-2020, 12:44 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Im currently working my way through the most recent Tomb Raider trilogy.

So far, so good.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:57 AM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolish Pete came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got my old PS2 out

Crazy Taxi
Great Escape
Who wants to be a Millionaire (PS1 Version)
Hogs of War (PS1 Version)
Battlestar Galactica
Old 22-05-2020, 07:16 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Unchartered 2 used just bought for next to nothing for the PS3..

Let's see what this Drake character is all about..

Follow that with a Deus Ex and Dark Souls II I reckon...while saving for PS5 if the PS4 playability on it turns out to be true...
You've picked well.
Uncharted 2 is the best of the 3 on PS3 imo.
Old 22-05-2020, 09:08 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish Pete View Post
Got my old PS2 out

Crazy Taxi
Great Escape
Battlestar Galactica

Crazy Taxi is a great game
Old 22-05-2020, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish Pete View Post
Got my old PS2 out

Crazy Taxi
Great Escape
Battlestar Galactica
Lack of Tekken 4 and Crash Bandicoot disturbs me.
Old 22-05-2020, 07:59 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Civ 6 now free on Epic Games until may 28th. The only game I play at the moment!
Old 23-05-2020, 09:29 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
I just completed the Resident Evil 2 remake and it certainly has ingredients of the perfect furlough/lockdown game. Although frustrating at times, the atmosphere is awesome, very impressed - and kept me hooked all the way through! Was Only 17 on psn store.
Whilst normally i am a weekend-only gamer I would definitely not have had the patience to persevere with this game, however as a furloughed employee, and viewing this as a 'lockdown game' its perfect and I am still spending loads of hours on the RE2 remake. Having completed the game with Leon, the play through with Claire is different enough to keep my interest - very impressed still.
Old 23-05-2020, 09:51 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
How the hell do you beat the big git with the hat?
Old 24-05-2020, 06:46 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
How the hell do you beat the big git with the hat?
You can't. Just run.
Old 24-05-2020, 07:48 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Ok
Old 28-05-2020, 03:15 PM
Hooray For Boobies

Free game on epic this week is Borderlands: The Handsome Collection.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-05-2020, 03:19 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Playing some semi idle zombie survival game on a phone app. State Survival.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 28-05-2020, 03:51 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Finished Dragon Age 2. Enjoyed it but hard to get into as very different in style from DA 1 (and I’m not sure entirely an improvement). Dragon Age 3 (Inquisition) in my queue but can wait a bit

Have now given Fallout New Vegas a second go and this time getting into it. Suspect that’s the next month or so spoken for.