Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-09-2015, 09:58 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Ah, ok; thanks swanny.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 30-09-2015, 04:30 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Start a new job on Monday and when I've been paid at the end of the month I am getting EA Access.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:39 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Battlefront now available.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:17 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Madden 16 now available in the Vault.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 06-02-2016, 12:43 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Madden 16 took me 45 minutes to install from EA Access but it is worth it as the game's new moves and features are really good.
Old 26-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
FIFA 16 is in the vault now.

Played twice, and i'm hopeless at it.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 26-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
sold my copy of Fifa for 14.95. So virtually paid for a year's access to EA Access.
Old 27-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Probationary User

lostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darklostandfound86 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
EA games are superb especially if we can play them for FREE.
Old 26-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Pure Codology

EA are taking the piss this year.

FIFA 18 still isn't in the vault and people are already playing 19!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 27-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yeah was a bit annoyed with that, i've not utilised EA Access much this year because of that. Think it's still worth it though.
Old 28-09-2018, 04:06 PM
Pure Codology

You like mass effect and that though, which isn't really my bag.

The only good thing is Unravel, Peggle and Fe for my kids' screentime.

If there was an Xbox option file for PES, I'd drop the game in an instant.

I appreciate that they wanted to squeeze every last drop of blood from their WC update, but this is just taking the piss.

They made the mistake of sending me a questionnaire about Access and I flamed them about it something unmerciful.

Out of all the developers, EA really are the shittiest, especially after seeing how Rare engage with fans over Sea of Thieves.

They have completely dropped any improvements on career mode to chase the dollar of FUT, and their whole lootboxes shenanigans on SWBF2 is a disgrace. They're essentially turning young'uns into gamblers.

Going to jack in my subscription I think and just pick up the disc a year later for a fiver on eBay if this is the path they're going to take.

Not even worth twenty quid a year to me as it stands.

*rant over*

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 09-11-2018, 11:29 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Battlefield V 10 hour trial is now available to play on EA Access

Install is 38.5gb on Xbox One.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:35 AM

If your EA Access is not working properly on Xbox One then this fix works.

Go to your Xbox Settings Menu
Network
Alternate MAC Address
Clear
Restart