Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-02-2016, 12:19 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
It is nice that you do not have to play online to hone your skills and rank up your vehicles as you can create your own league competitions and yet you still earn rewards and get random stadiums and match conditions.

Playing online with a bunch of randoms is very much hit and miss as their seems to be little or no game chat so really it is a waste of time and you might just as well play private matches or play against the computer AI.
Old 18-02-2016, 12:23 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
It is nice that you do not have to play online to hone your skills and rank up your vehicles as you can create your own league competitions and yet you still earn rewards and get random stadiums and match conditions.

Playing online with a bunch of randoms is very much hit and miss as their seems to be little or no game chat so really it is a waste of time and you might just as well play private matches or play against the computer AI.
People not rotating and just attacking all the time is the worst.
Old 18-02-2016, 02:47 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its defiantly at its best if you can get a team of two or three together on the group chat, that way you can communicate strategy etc. had many a night with my mate playing this game.
Old 17-12-2017, 10:43 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
hardest game ever

www.palacecomrades.com
Old 17-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
hardest game ever
Not just me!
Old 17-12-2017, 11:41 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by deftones_eagle View Post
Purchased this over the weekend.

Please add me on the PS4 network....I also play BF4, and Fifa 16. deftones_eagle
Well this is awkward.. I totally forgot! I was a few beers in and had forgotten this thread existed!

Apologies. Quite a few random add people after games so Iíve ignored all friends requests I wasnít expecting so if Iíve ignored anyone here oblivious to the fact I posted here I am sorry
Old 19-04-2018, 11:58 AM
Scrambled Egg

Son of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Came back from hols and it installed a 4GB 'update' and now it's rubbish. The physics have changed, everything seems like the gravity has been reduced, and all games end up as crashing and scrambling in the corners with the odd fluke long-shot goal.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:03 PM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Enjoying this on Switch!

Twitter
Old 13-12-2018, 11:03 PM
I came in with the sauce

Eaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You can create clubs in Rocket League so if we wanna do like a club for palace fans that would be cool
Old 15-03-2019, 11:02 PM
Scrambled Egg

Son of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All the latest updates have made this game so unejoyable. It's painful