Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-01-2019, 03:38 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
My SportsDonkey subscription has just ended.

Is there a better one out there before I renew??
Nope.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:51 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
My SportsDonkey subscription has just ended.

Is there a better one out there before I renew?? Renewal is 65, I got it on offer at 15/20 (I think) for the year last year.
Yes.

Limitless and flawless both offer better streams in a more organised format with a decent ticketing system for customer support.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:09 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
No lap dancers though.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:14 PM
Probationary User

CPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCPFC Jimmy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
How do you purchase / obtain flawless or limitless- are they not just iptv?
Old 05-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Yes.

Limitless and flawless both offer better streams in a more organised format with a decent ticketing system for customer support.
I cant find a link
Old 05-01-2019, 03:20 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Jimmy View Post
How do you purchase / obtain flawless or limitless- are they not just iptv?
Steer clear would be my advice. This is the sports donkey thread. We dont like outsiders.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:52 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I cant find a link
At the very least take up their free trials and make your own mind up.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-01-2019, 04:36 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
At the very least take up their free trials and make your own mind up.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Cool, I am investigating
Old 05-01-2019, 05:31 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
So far so good. Excellent in fact.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:47 PM
Ex-Block G

tauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
So far so good. Excellent in fact.
Donkey? Mine keeps freezing. Might try a Limitless free trial.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:26 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spot on here
Old 05-01-2019, 06:27 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauranga rob View Post
Donkey? Mine keeps freezing. Might try a Limitless free trial.
It's strange, I always get perfect streams. Maybe they use different servers for different areas.

That was way above my pay grade tbh, but I've never missed a Palace game and very rarely does it freeze.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:36 PM
Ex-Block G

tauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
It's strange, I always get perfect streams. Maybe they use different servers for different areas.

That was way above my pay grade tbh, but I've never missed a Palace game and very rarely does it freeze.
Thanks mate.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:56 PM
South Penge Massive

Perfect again. Unlike Palace but we expect that.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
It's silly things that let Donkey down - like today VIP Live Events is still showing all of yesterday's games and we are back to hunting around trying to find today's games. Why the hell can't someone spend 15 minutes to update the bloody listing?
Old 06-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
FYI they are all on the ESPN+ chans in USA Sports HD. Trial and error to find the game that you want I'm on QPR vs Leeds on ESPN+ 8
Old 10-01-2019, 10:11 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
For your info guys there are a ton of IPTV suppliers out there with packages starting at 5.50 a month with 2500 channels minimum (mine has under 4000 at 5.50 a month) and in FHD/UHD plus movies/series and a rather handy EPG (that keeps changing style)
This weekend will be my first test on live sport but so far so good as to regular TV.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:16 AM

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The premium services tend to stick to around 300 to 400 channels.
Impossible to support and maintain thousands of channels. Each channel should have four different versions. Fhd. HD. HD backup. Sd

So the provider normally uses two different sources. To provide reliability.

Just look at the I follow cockup recently
Old 17-01-2019, 09:58 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I took an extra sub out with a different supplier a few months ago (in addition to donkey) and they have been having problems over the last couple of weeks. They said they were sorting it out with new servers etc etc, their app stopped working so advised everyone to swap over the smarters pro which then worked for a small time before going again. They got inundated with posts of abuse on their FB support site and now I see the support pages have been archived and now you can't post. It only cost me 20 so not that bothered TBH, just a shame as was good. Ho hum, on the look out now for another provider as back up to the donkey.
Old 17-01-2019, 10:06 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I took an extra sub out with a different supplier a few months ago (in addition to donkey) and they have been having problems over the last couple of weeks. They said they were sorting it out with new servers etc etc, their app stopped working so advised everyone to swap over the smarters pro which then worked for a small time before going again. They got inundated with posts of abuse on their FB support site and now I see the support pages have been archived and now you can't post. It only cost me 20 so not that bothered TBH, just a shame as was good. Ho hum, on the look out now for another provider as back up to the donkey.
Dont waste your money Andy.

Pretty obvious really.