Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I downloaded Chapter 12 but as I haven't played it yet I haven't even thought about getting Chapter 13 yet.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:18 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Starting to have some movement...

Buy both Assassins Cred 2 and Bioshock 2 together for 45 at ShopTo.Net which isn't a bad price considering you can't find the games for cheaper than 33.89 and 29.85 respectively on their own.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 12-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Managed to fit in a few hours over the last couple of weeks. Looking good. Bought all the dl content. Not too sure about the Templar Lair's though... Only just completed the Assassin's Tomb to get Altair's Costume, and now more levels like that!!!

Wasn't too keen on the Leonardo Da Vinci flying mission either!
Old 24-11-2010, 11:12 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A bit of a bump, but I re-purchased ACII the other day, thinking I could go and carry on with my old save (I have the GOTY edition now), but when I load up the game it's not there, yet when I check on the PS Home screen, I can see the save file there. Anyone got any ideas?
Old 25-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Werkself

Sorry mate not a clue. Could be a conflict as the original didn't have the DLC chapters, and the new one does...

I'm on Chaprter 13 of 14 now. 4 weeks to get the story part of the game completed before I get Brotherhood for Christmas!
Old 01-12-2010, 01:14 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just started AC2 last night after getting the GOTY edition for 9.99 on Amazon, why has it taken me so long to get it?? I guess I was worried it would be much of the same and get repetitive like the first one. How wrong could I be!?

I don't even feel like I have scratched the surface, only just finished chapter 1, although one thing I did find a little pointless and very disturbing is moving your arms/legs/head as a new born baby! RANDOM!

Looking forward to blitzing through this bad boy and then picking up Brotherhood, every time I see the advert for that on TV I begin to froth at the mouth, looks brilliant.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 01-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Glad you've finally seen the light Mate!
Old 01-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Werkself

Assassin's Creed II is possibly my favourite game ever AFTER Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time... Both quality games. Something with a bit of sword and armour amuses me a lot more than running around gunning people down.
Old 30-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ok I started playing this last night, and did not play the first one.

My worst fear was that it would be a game with play similar to GTA, which in my eyes it sort of has. However I am going to percivere with it.

I am stuck, really early in the game and I just do not know what to do.

I delivered a couple of letters to guarded women, but did not go back to get paid. Then I took on a thief in a race across a load of roof tops, now my map is not showing me anything new. There are no missions showing and seems to be a lot of white see through walls around the city which when I go through them tell me I am desynched.

If you can give me a heads up as to what I need to do, please help, otherwise I will end up binning this game because I hate aimlessly looking about for ways to progress in a game (GTA style).
Old 30-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
sorted it.
Old 23-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Werkself

Random question but I've just completed this and I went to my armoury in the Mansion as I noticed when looking through the book that it was saying I hadn't got all the weapons but in all the shops I go to I've bought everything, but on the rack where the weapons like axes and hammers go there's an empty slot. Second one down, anyone know what weapon this is and why I don't have it?
Old 23-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Werkself

I've found it... I only have 24 feathers so far... Hence I can't get it. More collecting to do.

Condottiero War Hammer (Villa Blacksmith - After collecting 50 feathers 30,600ƒ) 3 - Hammer Hammer Rack
Old 01-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Werkself

Probably a bit random but I can't seem to get in to the newer AC games. Is it ever likely they might release ACII, Brotherhood etc on Xbox Live so I can download it for Xbox One?
Old 01-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I just finished revelations last month. Have AC III in the drawer. Is it gash?
Old 01-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I just finished revelations last month. Have AC III in the drawer. Is it gash?
I played probably about 3% of ACIII and hated it. They tried to over complicate it in my opinion and it just didn't work. Unity is good but nowhere near as good as II or Brotherhood.

I think the story and setting in those two games (three if you include Revelations) is what sets those games apart. The Series has been in a bit of a decline since imho.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
I've got mass effect 3 to finish off before I move on anyway
Old 02-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ive heard black flag is the best one? I tried getting into this series but decided it just wasnt for me.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
Ive heard black flag is the best one? I tried getting into this series but decided it just wasnt for me.
Not played Black Flag. My mate did say it was good though but it's a pain they release a new game every year now. The games seem to have gotten worse since. ACII came out a few yewrs after the original game and was excellent, then it was another couple of years for Brotherhood which again was excellent. But after Revelations came out the series has been a yearly thing.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:27 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Got Black Flag the other day and been playing it since. I liked III, but that's because the American Civil War is interesting to me. Black Flag is already miles better, though. Love the navel battles and the settings are gorgeous. Plus, you know, pirates are cool.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 09-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Werkself

With the Xbox One backward compatibility I have heard AC2 might be coming, but will you need the disc or will it be a download?