Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-03-2016, 09:10 AM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
I built a web site that calculates every outcome for Palace or any other team

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I started working on this project back when Palace were in the Championship and I wanted to know when promotion could be ruled in or out

Since then there's been a lot of revising and revisiting until I'm finally happy with it today.

Take a look over and if you have any comments I'd love to hear what you think
Old 23-03-2016, 09:13 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
The dream is over

Monday 14th March
Kick-off 20:00
England - The Premier League
Crystal Palace can not win the Premier League because of other teams results
Old 23-03-2016, 09:14 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
You did that?
It's brilliant.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 23-03-2016, 09:37 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post

I started working on this project back when Palace were in the Championship and I wanted to know when promotion could be ruled in or out

Since then there's been a lot of revising and revisiting until I'm finally happy with it today.

Mate, do this:

Tweak the website to have links, and premier league related adverts.

Send it to Sport Bible / Lad Bible etc.

Retire in a year.
Old 23-03-2016, 09:42 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Nice
Old 23-03-2016, 09:43 AM

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Mate, do this:

Tweak the website to have links, and premier league related adverts.

Send it to Sport Bible / Lad Bible etc.

Retire in a year.
Shh. Don't tell people my plan
Old 23-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
You did that?
It's brilliant.
What he said!
Old 23-03-2016, 10:12 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
The 4th of April could be a bad day for our Champions League dreams, let's hope we get the win and continue on the journey of success
Old 23-03-2016, 10:13 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:

Wow top work! Agree you could be onto something that will become very popular there.
Old 23-03-2016, 10:14 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll give you 50 and a case of beer for the site.

Do we have a deal?

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 23-03-2016, 10:21 AM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Definitely monetise. Actually - close it now until you have the revenue streams in place. Please please do that now.

It is utter utter genius. Every football fan in the country will play with it exposing themselves to at least 6 pages of ads. I hate ads, I hate pop ups, I hate all of it, but you deserve the payback. I want to tell everyone I know about this, but I'm keeping schtum until I know you're on top of it.
Old 23-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
One comment would be that this is inaccurate I reckon.

Crystal Palace can not win the Premier League because of other teams results

I think Palace's results have had something to do with it.
Old 23-03-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Away View Post
Definitely monetise. Actually - close it now until you have the revenue streams in place. Please please do that now.

It is utter utter genius. Every football fan in the country will play with it exposing themselves to at least 6 pages of ads. I hate ads, I hate pop ups, I hate all of it, but you deserve the payback. I want to tell everyone I know about this, but I'm keeping schtum until I know you're on top of it.
Nah the plan was always make Site -> get users -> make money. If I skip the getting users part I'll have a harder time with part 3
Old 23-03-2016, 01:24 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I was impressed with 'I built a web site'!

Looks brilliant. Like the colours too combo too!
Old 23-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Doing nothing is a choice

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Genuinely awesome
Old 23-03-2016, 01:34 PM

CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:

Well impressed
Old 23-03-2016, 01:40 PM

Eagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saturday 7th May - Crystal Palace could be relegated from the premier league after their home game against Stoke City *shudders*
Old 23-03-2016, 02:19 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Has it been pulled to tweak for money? I can't see it.
Old 23-03-2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Has it been pulled to tweak for money? I can't see it.
It seems some people are having a problem if they have an adblocker running. I have no ads on my site, but I think there's a problem with the way I added tracking that's causing adblockers to treat the site as an ad.
Old 23-03-2016, 02:31 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
doesn't load on the iphone and is blocked at my work for having a reputation for viruses.