Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-09-2018, 01:30 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Time to share my FM18 career. I'll gloss over most of it...
  • Started at Basel. Two league titles.
  • Moved to West Ham. Took them from lower tables to on the breach of Camps League in 2.5 seasons, but ran in to terrible form and was sacked at the end of the season having finished 7th
  • Appointed at Everton. Finished 8th, then 4th (manager of the year), reached semis of Champs League. Finished 5th in my last season
  • Appointed at Paris SG in 2025. Dominated league (as anyone should with that kind of backing), winning 4 league titles, 2 French cups and 3 league cups. Also won the Champs League in my final two seasons, 1 World Club Cup, 1 Super Cup

I then resigned and waited for the Palace job. We have become a yoyo club again and starting to look like we may struggle to return to the big time. Having lost in the play-offs when we finished 4th, we were in 16th when I took over in November

I'd be lying if I said we were amazing, but we scraped into 6th place, made the play-off final and agonisingly lost to Derby on penalties

The clear out was needed. Not only were these players failing, but we were leaking money and weren't receiving any more from the Premier League due to only staying there a single year before being relegated.

Restructured with cheap, but good quality Premier League reserves and built up some squad structure using loans from the top teams.

I knew we had a decent striker in Chris Daly. Come up through the youth ranks at Palace. Had played as a winger but I needed him up top where I could really use his pace. I did not expect this kind of season from him though...

100 years on the dot... Chris Daly in 2031 breaks Peter Simpson's record of 46 goals in the league in 1931 with 50 goals in 46 appearances.

And as you can imagine, with a player scoring goals like that...

He ended up looking very good having developed a lot during the season

But that wasn't where it ended. The FA Cup run, including tonking Premier League Brighton (who went on to be relegated), beating the team that sacked me West Ham, beating Liverpool at Anfield and finally a win against Newcastle who finished 6th in the league.

Back in the Premier League and into Europe!!