Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-08-2018, 01:34 PM

e-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I've been watching Charlton get beaten on Sports Donkey and the stream was great quality with zero buffering. Suggest you try a day pass first, then you may well get offered a decent discount on annual subscription.... At least I did.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:48 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
What about motion blur, and is it high definition?
Old 04-08-2018, 02:00 PM

palaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Do you have to watch through a VPN as the terms and conditions state no uk customers.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:14 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is there any suggestion that Sky/BT are going to try and clamp down on overseas streams this season ?

I know they tried last season.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:30 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The people recommending it: Have you actually tried to use it this summer? It's only just recently came back online, the chat is still disabled (after we all were discussing alternatives), and it's hardly updated with Live Events anymore (you have to know what channel something is on, and you can't even ask in the chat because it's off!)

I am still subscribed for another 10 months, but I've been using Vader Streams, which has been excellent. Loads of people in the UK have had success with KP Hosting (Facebook Group), but it wasn't working right for me in the USA.

Both are a bit more expensive than SD - KP is £70 per year, Vader is over £90, or a little over £70 if paid in Bitcoin - and both use M3U playlists which open in VLC Media Player among others.

Last edited by Chas; 04-08-2018 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palaceboy1 View Post
Do you have to watch through a VPN as the terms and conditions state no uk customers.
As far as I could tell from the chat (and subsequent discussion threads in the KP Hosting Facebook Group ), there are (were) loads of UK users on SD. I doubt such a large number of people would be forced to use a VPN and not one of them even mentioned it or asked for help in the chat.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:41 PM

anonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I use one but I won't mention it on here as that's when they get shut down. Been on it for over two years with very few problems.
Over 750 channels, all sports(and I mean all) all movie channels, plus to many to mention. Good price and free trials available, message me if you want the contact details.

Edit; no vpn needed and has both android and IOS apps
Old 04-08-2018, 02:47 PM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I planned to get SD for this season. Think i'll go for the day pass too vs Fulham & decide after that

What other options are there?
Old 04-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
I planned to get SD for this season. Think i'll go for the day pass too vs Fulham & decide after that

What other options are there?
Check out this thread, other options suggested in here To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-08-2018, 03:23 PM

e-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darke-Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
What about motion blur, and is it high definition?

I haven't experienced any blurring. Some channels can be temperamental in terms of availability/buffering but that might just be my ISP & location. Most sports channels have SD (540p), and HD (720p & 1080p). Try a day pass and see for yourself!
Old 04-08-2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas View Post
The people recommending it: Have you actually tried to use it this summer? It's only just recently came back online, the chat is still disabled (after we all were discussing alternatives), and it's hardly updated with Live Events anymore (you have to know what channel something is on, and you can't even ask in the chat because it's off!)
There are a few events loaded in the live events list today but next Saturday will be telling. Last season, every single premier league game would be listed. Anyhow, there are always other streaming options if one is willing to click through all the ad pop-ups. Hopefully I will not need them.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:49 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Was great when I used it last season
Old 04-08-2018, 05:44 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
SD had a Championship game at 3 o’clock today and quality was perfect. Bodes well for next weekend.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 04-08-2018, 08:28 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
All Palace PL games are broadcast. You get access to a load of TV channels, UK and abroad, so is great value. For the most part the quality and reliability is spot on, though there are occasional glitches.

However I understand their have been some issues over the Summer re their output (others will know better than me what it is all about) so maybe wait til the season starts to commit. I am lucky that my subscription runs out in October so I will have plenty of time to work out if I should renew.

EDIT: I always find the mad commie bastard Elgin is a font of knowledge who I turn to for advice on such issues. (love you really Paul ) So if he does not hit this thread maybe PM him.
Why you little...

I can only echo what others have said Jordan, it's back and working fine again. I've noticed they do ridiculous offers at Christmas (£15 pa ridiculous), so rather than do the one day pass for £6, why not take it out for six months and then take out a 12 month sub at Christmas. They stack what is remaining anyway.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:33 PM

aderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used SD all last season for away games, was spot on every time. I have also purchased a back up app for my smart tv which is also good for £18.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:36 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
SD vs IPTV in the Sainsburys car park to have it out once and for all !!
Old 04-08-2018, 08:41 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Why you little...

I can only echo what others have said Jordan, it's back and working fine again. I've noticed they do ridiculous offers at Christmas (£15 pa ridiculous), so rather than do the one day pass for £6, why not take it out for six months and then take out a 12 month sub at Christmas. They stack what is remaining anyway.
Have they sorted the Android app yet, used Matrix TV Browser, but hasn't worked all summer?

Love the way they sort out the best streams for you. I was watching a game last year and halfway through the game switched it to Now TV.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchie View Post
Have they sorted the Android app yet, used Matrix TV Browser, but hasn't worked all summer?

Love the way they sort out the best streams for you. I was watching a game last year and halfway through the game switched it to Now TV.

Matrix TV is dead. Just use your phones browser and go to the website.

Works fine.

Last edited by Joe85; 04-08-2018 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:58 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchie View Post

Nah not yet, they are working on the matrix tv browser replacement though apparently. Can either just go to sportsdonkey.club and watch it from there, or download kodi and add sports donkey to it by going to To view the link you have to Register or Login and then just long press it to enter your sports donkey username and password. Otherwise it won't work.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:14 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No, I'd definitely go down The Samaritans route first.