Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-09-2018, 08:21 AM
The Time Has Come...!

kit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
New iPad Pro 2018 - sell out?

I have been saving for the new iPad Pro that looks likely for release at the next Apple event next week (with 3 new iPhones!)

I know new iPhones sell out in minutes but do the iPads also sell out or can I wait a couple of days when they are released and just walk into an Apple store (as I have a blue water voucher!) and kick one up when the iPhone queues have gone!

Was hoping someone might work in an Apple store who would have a good idea? Thanks!
Old 06-09-2018, 02:10 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Historically Apple haven't released iPhones and iPads simultaneously. The iPhone tends to be launched in September and the iPad a month or so later (or sometimes the following spring), this is according to the Wikipedia page for each product. Obviously historical release dates don't rule out a combined release this time around.

As for availability at launch time I have no idea.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Edit, to add that as it is specifically the iPad Pro that you mentioned, they have been released in November 2015, March 2016 and June 2017. Macrumors buyers guide is worth taking a look at too: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Smoz; 06-09-2018 at 02:24 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:21 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Humph I just upgraded to an 8+ and it says don’t buy However, compared to the last few iPhones that I have gone meh about I love this one. I know others will say “we had that ages ago”but I love the wireless charging the big screen the fast doing stuff the files and on the plus side they haven’t made iTunes or maps any worse. The only thing that still bugs me 2 years on from my 7 is the bloody headphone socket.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018