Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 30-08-2006, 12:21 PM

Kevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw PVD at Cream in Ibiza ealier this month. He rocked! Missed out on Armin by a week. Really wanted to see him do a set.

Saw Roger Sanchez at turnmills a months ago for release yourself. He had an 8 hour set. He was amazing! They had to drap me out the club at 7am!!!
Old 31-08-2006, 03:16 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
best thing about Sanchez is when he speaks to the crowd...

8hr set is simply monstrous. to concentrate for that long, and mix...incredible.

saw Armin 8hr set at Turnmills last year, just epic.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Humble

DeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Paul Van Dyk set at Turnmills on Friday was amazing. Anyone else go?
Old 09-06-2018, 10:10 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Major bump - maybe the best trance song ever

Old 09-06-2018, 10:44 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Play back error...

Really recommend Trance Sanctuary. A semi regular event held in London.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:02 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here

More jungle really but not much chance of a jungle thread appearing

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:16 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Great day.
Old 14-08-2018, 10:54 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Old 14-08-2018, 11:05 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Old 14-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

One of my oft returned to tunes...
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:16 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Like a bit of Lorenzo Senni. Can't really dance to it, but I guess you could still call it trance.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 19-08-2018, 03:11 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozeagle View Post
only a trance lover knows that moment, the moment of a massive track, hands aloft, pill kicked in, look around the room, see everyone in the same place that you're in, and just live and love the moment. nothing comes close to that for me.
12 years old post....but brother i know exactly what you mean. Ive been in that moment, and i miss it everyday. The best moment of my life.

Apart from kids/marriage etc.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 19-08-2018, 07:29 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANCOO View Post

Great stuff

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.