Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 14-10-2018, 09:31 PM
We're Red and Blue

Youknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to OllieYouknowitstrue belongs to Ollie
Would definitely be Muse - Plug In Baby, hearing that at 10 years old or whatever, blew my mind.

More recently, seeing these on Jools Holland a couple of years back, was a "What was that!?" moment, loved it, hadn't heard anything like that in a long time, bringing back Punk!

Old 15-10-2018, 05:21 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
Is that because it was the first song on their first album?

If you had to give an Oasis era-defining song I'm afraid it would have to be something really shit like Wonderwall or So Sally Can Wait.
I think if you want something that somes up the nineties, Rock n Roll Star is the one. I’m not sure it was ever released as a single, but that song just gives you an immediate ‘hit’ as soon as it starts.

That it was track 1 on Definitely Maybe is also
Old 15-10-2018, 06:06 AM
9dw

Roadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This one

Then a couple of years later

Old 15-10-2018, 07:43 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Not exactly era defining musically is it?
If I had to pick one of ours then it'd be this...

Ultimately though, it's this...

Wrong thread though.
I think it would be “Beat on the Brat”.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One for the oldies on here. Changed my musical direction.

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-10-2018, 01:09 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I'd settle down by then so was old.
My era was gone by then.
you ain't half full of shite.

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-10-2018, 01:18 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-10-2018, 01:19 PM

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-10-2018, 01:21 PM

SaulAlinsky