Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
There's also the flip side, I think like Phibs is saying..

About ten years ago, at a work leaving do, I had a kiss and cuddle with a gorgeous ex colleague, we confessed our feelings for one another and she asked me if I wanted to go back to hers, I was seeing someone at the time, so politely declined, as I didn't want to be a rat..

Needless to say I split with my GF not long after, and did let the object of my affections know, her response was "I'm sorry to hear that"

Which I took as, you had your chance and blew it.

I did see her again, Christmas time 8 years back and the chemistry was still there, alas I was again seeing someone else and I just ended up getting very drunk and sorry for myself..

Timing, is everything!
Old 17-02-2019, 12:23 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Not sure love came in to it lol! Disaster triangle? Was it a disaster square if you include the boyfriend and the flat mate? It was very strange though, no idea to this day why she invited me up and didn’t tell me she had a boyfriend. Nowt as queer as folk as they say!

I’ve got more tales which I won’t put up as my dad goes on these boards, so thought I would pick a tamer (but strange) date.
Don't leave us hanging. PM one to me and I'll post loads more and chuck yours in amongst them under my name so your dad won't know which one is yours.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:45 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I probably have a few but one that springs to mind is from when I was working at a primary school in a small village in Stirlingshire. I became very friendly with the local hairdresser. She was reasonable looking but I found her extremely sexy. We got on really well and she would be flirtatious with me but then hold back when I thought I was standing a chance. One day she said to me that she had a friend who she thought I would get on with, so arranged that I met her (strangely by going out for a meal with her mate and telling me which restaurant it was, but not telling her friend that I was going to be coming along). Anyway her mate was an attractive slim in her 40s blond. She had a squeaky girly voice (I once asked her why she spoke like that and she said 'because men like it') . She was a perfect stereotype for a gangsters moll. Anyway we became friends with benefits, however she had strange ways.

She always kept her front door unlocked (She had two kids and not enough front door keys I think was the reason given!!) so one morning I decided to go around hers about 7 Am before starting work and surprise her and see if she was up for it. I went upstairs to her bedroom and as I walked in noticed that other than her, there was another lump in the bed. I thought oh shit I have walked in with her having another bloke in her bed, and felt very stupid. She stirred, gave me a sleepy smile and gestured for me to come around to her side of the bed. The other lump was actually her 17 yr old daughter. She then proceeded to undo my trousers. Despite being a bloke who could easily fantasise about a mother and daughter situation the reality was totally different. I got on very well with her daughter even giving her boy advice (she had 4 guys on the go at one time iirc) and will tell her which of them was simply only interested in getting into her knickers and the ones who were besotted with her and she was just stringing along. I could not believe the mum was wanting to give me a BJ with her daughter asleep next to her, and stopped her doing it, giving her a peck on her cheek and then leaving.

The woman liked rough sex and bruised easily as I found out to my cost. Anyway after one time where I had been holding her arms above her head, she ended up with horrendous bruising on both arms by her elbows. I was totally unaware of this and popped around to hers after work for a brief coffee before heading home. She was upstairs so her daughter and I starting talking. The next thing I know her 21 yr old son burst into the house and starting shouting at me, telling me to get out. I was in shock and did not why. He told me he had seen his Mums arms. I am thinking wtf? She comes down the stairs and I see her arms, bloody hell they looked awful. I refused to leave as I was fuming that I had been accused of such a thing and wanted to talk it out. The son was in full rage though and would not let me get a word out, which made me extremely angry. She and her daughter were urging me to leave telling me that he was a nutter when angry and it was in my best interests to go. I still initially refused, but eventually did without it coming to physical blows (Lucky for me, as he would have killed me :-)).

Anyway that became the catalyst for the end of the friends with benefits relationship. The aftermath was difficult though as it was a small village and I knew gossip would flow, and it did, particularly via the hairdresser!!. I told her that it is appalling I had been accused of abuse and she needed to put her son right (strangely I find myself in exactly the same position again with my ex wife in my guardianship battle over my disabled son). She sent me a text message explaining exactly what had actually happened.

I went to a policeman I was working with (helping kids with behavioural problems) for advice. He formally took a note of the text I had received and said if things escalated he could produce this as evidence. He then told me he had been in a similar position when gossip went around he was having a fling with a social worker he had been working with. Something could damage his career, so went and told his supervisor. He suggested I did the same. It was very difficult for me sitting in front of the head teacher, who was not enamoured with me anyway,recounting the story to her.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Worst goolie shrinker was one time I was chatting up a young pretty thing..

She came out with, your a lovely guy, you'd be perfect for my mum..
Old 17-02-2019, 02:04 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Worst goolie shrinker was one time I was chatting up a young pretty thing..

She came out with, your a lovely guy, you'd be perfect for my mum..
What did this mum say?

Old 17-02-2019, 02:09 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Reading some of the stuff here makes me think I have led a sheltered life.....
Old 17-02-2019, 02:36 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Reading some of the stuff here makes me think I have led a sheltered life.....
Lol, likewise.

Interesting stories.
Old 17-02-2019, 06:41 PM
Keeping The Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
What did this mum say?

Alas, I never did meet the mum!
Old 17-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Heb?
Beer spat lol
Old 17-02-2019, 07:28 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I probably have a few but one that springs to mind is from when I was working at a primary school in a small village in Stirlingshire. I became very friendly with the local hairdresser. She was reasonable looking but I found her extremely sexy. We got on really well and she would be flirtatious with me but then hold back when I thought I was standing a chance. One day she said to me that she had a friend who she thought I would get on with, so arranged that I met her (strangely by going out for a meal with her mate and telling me which restaurant it was, but not telling her friend that I was going to be coming along). Anyway her mate was an attractive slim in her 40s blond. She had a squeaky girly voice (I once asked her why she spoke like that and she said 'because men like it') . She was a perfect stereotype for a gangsters moll. Anyway we became friends with benefits, however she had strange ways.

She always kept her front door unlocked (She had two kids and not enough front door keys I think was the reason given!!) so one morning I decided to go around hers about 7 Am before starting work and surprise her and see if she was up for it. I went upstairs to her bedroom and as I walked in noticed that other than her, there was another lump in the bed. I thought oh shit I have walked in with her having another bloke in her bed, and felt very stupid. She stirred, gave me a sleepy smile and gestured for me to come around to her side of the bed. The other lump was actually her 17 yr old daughter. She then proceeded to undo my trousers. Despite being a bloke who could easily fantasise about a mother and daughter situation the reality was totally different. I got on very well with her daughter even giving her boy advice (she had 4 guys on the go at one time iirc) and will tell her which of them was simply only interested in getting into her knickers and the ones who were besotted with her and she was just stringing along. I could not believe the mum was wanting to give me a BJ with her daughter asleep next to her, and stopped her doing it, giving her a peck on her cheek and then leaving.

The woman liked rough sex and bruised easily as I found out to my cost. Anyway after one time where I had been holding her arms above her head, she ended up with horrendous bruising on both arms by her elbows. I was totally unaware of this and popped around to hers after work for a brief coffee before heading home. She was upstairs so her daughter and I starting talking. The next thing I know her 21 yr old son burst into the house and starting shouting at me, telling me to get out. I was in shock and did not why. He told me he had seen his Mums arms. I am thinking wtf? She comes down the stairs and I see her arms, bloody hell they looked awful. I refused to leave as I was fuming that I had been accused of such a thing and wanted to talk it out. The son was in full rage though and would not let me get a word out, which made me extremely angry. She and her daughter were urging me to leave telling me that he was a nutter when angry and it was in my best interests to go. I still initially refused, but eventually did without it coming to physical blows (Lucky for me, as he would have killed me :-)).

Anyway that became the catalyst for the end of the friends with benefits relationship. The aftermath was difficult though as it was a small village and I knew gossip would flow, and it did, particularly via the hairdresser!!. I told her that it is appalling I had been accused of abuse and she needed to put her son right (strangely I find myself in exactly the same position again with my ex wife in my guardianship battle over my disabled son). She sent me a text message explaining exactly what had actually happened.

I went to a policeman I was working with (helping kids with behavioural problems) for advice. He formally took a note of the text I had received and said if things escalated he could produce this as evidence. He then told me he had been in a similar position when gossip went around he was having a fling with a social worker he had been working with. Something could damage his career, so went and told his supervisor. He suggested I did the same. It was very difficult for me sitting in front of the head teacher, who was not enamoured with me anyway,recounting the story to her.
So sneaking into a casual partners house (one who has kids) and two situations where you have been accused of abuse? I am not sure in a forum like this the overall impression your post leaves is a great one. Think I would have left these tales for those that know and trust you!
Old 17-02-2019, 07:36 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Have to say this thread has now gone quite dark

Last edited by cockneyrebel; 17-02-2019 at 08:02 PM.
Old 17-02-2019, 07:49 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
So sneaking into a casual partners house (one who has kids) and two situations where you have been accused of abuse? I am not sure in a forum like this the overall impression your post leaves is a great one. Think I would have left these tales for those that know and trust you!
Wtf? Yes I sneaked in.. Something she definitely did not want me to do having made a point of telling me she leaves her door unlocked and smiled at me when she saw me once I had sneaked in. Her kids were 17 and 21 and were used to me spending the night with her, and yes obviously being accused twice of abuse and not by one of the supposed victims, makes it look well dodgy doesn't it.

Ffs.
Old 17-02-2019, 08:11 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
And, on a brighter note, my next instalment is serenading 'mad Liz' with Elvis...although I am flying to Spain in an hour so will have to wait
looking forward to it
Old 17-02-2019, 08:59 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was watching a dvd in a mates room when I was in my teensThere was me and him and a couple of girls. Double date type thing.

Anyway I needed a pi$$...I went to the toilet and I felt like a powerful horse doing an epic pee. When I looked down though only a tiny stream was coming out. Unbeknownst to me I was having a multi direction sprinkler pi$$ all down my jeans. I only realised when I went back in the room and sat down next to the girl and my jeans went taught and I could feel the wetness and I started to realise I stink of pee.

I made my excuses and got out of there but got home got changed and made my way back later...I recovered it but it was a shocker.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:23 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wtf? Yes I sneaked in.. Something she definitely did not want me to do having made a point of telling me she leaves her door unlocked and smiled at me when she saw me once I had sneaked in. Her kids were 17 and 21 and were used to me spending the night with her, and yes obviously being accused twice of abuse and not by one of the supposed victims, makes it look well dodgy doesn't it.

Ffs.
Sounds like the kids welcomed your creepy little visits. I take it back, it didn’t come across weirdly at all.

Mind you I shouldn’t give it a second thought. A 57 year old man posting such graphic tales of your past sex life on the bbs secured that, without the dubious elements being needed.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:31 PM

kumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 17-02-2019, 10:53 PM

kumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekumbuka : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Wtf? Yes I sneaked in..
Old 17-02-2019, 11:01 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sounds like the kids welcomed your creepy little visits. I take it back, it didn’t come across weirdly at all.

Mind you I shouldn’t give it a second thought. A 57 year old man posting such graphic tales of your past sex life on the bbs secured that, without the dubious elements being needed.
Why do you feel the need to comment so sanctimoniously?
Old 18-02-2019, 12:38 AM

Quote:

Give it as many thoughts as you like. Maybe one of them won't see this in such a dark way as the thought that led to your post which simply displays your moral outrage for no reason whatsoever.

So in hindsight maybe you should consider giving it a second, even a third, thought.
Old 18-02-2019, 12:42 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Why do you feel the need to comment so sanctimoniously?
I find this all a bit odd, especially considering scro's love for Ched Evans and Adam Johnson.