Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 16-03-2012, 09:25 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
Girl in the red bottom left? Looks yummy.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brand new song by my band Albany Down. All about fighting for the working man.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy
Girl in the red bottom left? Looks yummy.
15 mate One of my daughters best mates. She's been at my house for sleepovers many times lol

Funky track you up'd dude - cool stuff

Last edited by anti-addick; 03-04-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:53 PM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by addopalace
God, how awful - you trawl through all my previous drunken posts and conclude to my face that you think I'm a See you Entity.

Maybe you feel slightly put out by the fact that I didn't bother commenting on your so-called 'stills'. Why should I comment on your bloody 'stills', no-one else has. They're 'stills' for Gods sake! When you went through all my previous posts looking for some justification to be an odious little swine, did you once notice any previous comments made by myself regarding frigging 'stills'? No...because they'd be bloody 'stills' and not really worth commenting on. You're a bit like the skit from that sketchshow from a couple of years ago, in which the young woman who's equally self-regarding as yourself, throws herself around saying, 'don't look at me, don't look at me'.

Well you know what...I wasn't bloody looking at you and I certainly wouldn't have commented if I had.
You just did though you knobhead.

There's a couple of youtube videos on here of our band from another gig, here they are to make it easy for you, I'd just love a laugh at what worthless shit you've got to say about us ****face.

Last edited by anti-addick; 03-04-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:38 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by addopalace
The teenage kicks band are awful and why do artists insist on wearing football colours - it flies in the face of rock sensibility and is plain wrong (even if it is a 1970s reissue vintage).
Quote:
What the f*ck are you talking about?

It's MY 40th birthday party and I put on a free show with my band and 2 support bands. The audience was obviously filled with my family who are, incidentally, Palace fans, so what exactly is your problem?

For the record I am a t-shirt fiend, I have loads, T's that would make you jealous, I f*cking love T's and took off my "Marshall Amps" T just before this. Nice to know that you're a 'real' muso who doesn't judge on photo stills alone eh?

EDIT Just read your other posts mate and come to the conclusion that you're just a c*nt.
Great reading Anti (and listening) and I maybe wrong but feel that this Addo chap was referring to this and not your band(on page 1);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
We're just a dodgy covers band....but we have fun. Costa Rock.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:18 PM

Pookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter
Brand new song by my band Albany Down. All about fighting for the working man.
]
Hey sh1t, I thought I recognized the name, we follow each other on twitter

...and Palace, could it get any better? Nice track excellent work, hows the gigs going?!!

Last edited by Pookas; 04-04-2012 at 07:08 AM.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
Great reading Anti (and listening) and I maybe wrong but feel that this Addo chap was referring to this and not your band(on page 1);

Thanks, and maybe you are right, but he can still lick it. The bloke seems to think he's Simon Cowell.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookas
Hey sh1t, I thought I recognized the name, we follow each other on twitter

...and Palace, could it get any better? Nice track excellent work, hows the gigs going?!!

Joe@RelicFenders
their going great thanks! got some big ones up north this year. Three festival dates. Supporting some bigger names etc. cant wait!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:11 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Here's us playing to 10 men and a dog on a sunday night in brixton last october.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:31 PM

Stone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi just a note for all you local bands who want an outlet to sell your cd's we have a good local Band section at HEAD in Bromley you can sell your cd's for whatever price you want we take just a pound for admin we sold cd's for Professor Penguin who are featured at the beginning of the this thread we try to do as much as we can to promote local artists just pop in the shop and ask any of the staff
Old 09-04-2012, 10:27 AM

Read that in one breath.
Old 19-04-2012, 07:31 PM

changepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Here's a link to my band,

Would be great if you could 'Like' us and then click on 'play' at the top right and check out some of our music, all of which is available for free download!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-04-2012, 11:55 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
15 mate One of my daughters best mates. She's been at my house for sleepovers many times lol

Funky track you up'd dude - cool stuff
Well I'm only 18, I'll just wait a year
And thanks
Here's my latest band at our first gig, it's funk/soul/jazz/pop fusion and this song is an original:

Also the rest of the gig is here:
Hope you enjoy
Old 21-05-2012, 04:56 PM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
bit of band news from me. couple of huge gigs coming up. playing in Holland and Germany supporting Black Label Society(!). first proper 'pro' tour so interested to see how things happen behind the scenes of a big show.

XBox Live Gamertag - RuptureRapture
twitter - @rupturerapture
last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 21-05-2012, 05:47 PM

Good luck dude, hope you go down a treat with the locals
Old 27-06-2012, 10:53 AM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
the holland and germany shows went really well, great to play to some big crowds. it's a completely different culture in europe regarding music, they seem so much more receptive to new bands had such a great reaction can't wait to get back over there.

we've sorted another huge show, supporting Black Stone Cherry at the Concorde 2 in a couple of weeks. not sure if there are any BSC fans on here but if you're going to the show then get there early and check us out!

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 16-07-2012, 08:40 AM

put together a tour diary for the shows abroad thought you might be interested in.

Part two has some awesome stage footage from a bunch of new unreleased tracks.

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 16-07-2012, 08:58 AM

Kenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screenKenny Ransom has to read the song lyrics on the big screen

Back in the 90's for me I'm afraid !
Old 17-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Bass Man

My band are in the studio at the moment and we have been making daily video blogs. this one contains a reference to palaces latest signing ;-)

Old 17-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Addobellend, apparently

addopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter
My band are in the studio at the moment and we have been making daily video blogs. this one contains a reference to palaces latest signing ;-)

Saw this and another couple and ended up looking at a performance at the Man on the Moon. I don't suppose its the same Man in the Moon in New Addington, by any chance?

Anyway, I thought it was alright. I'm loath to actually say anything constructive and meaningful lest it lead to a load of visceral (as previous).