Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 25-03-2018, 12:10 PM

Sodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And good to bump into Neil by the toilets!
Old 25-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
And good to bump into Neil by the toilets!
His usual hangout spot.
Old 25-03-2018, 07:28 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Indeed, J.

Good to you see you too. Sorry I couldn't stop and chat, was sorting an issue with the Box Office mislaying the T-Z's page of the guestlist!
Old 25-03-2018, 10:12 PM

Sodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Indeed, J.

Good to you see you too. Sorry I couldn't stop and chat, was sorting an issue with the Box Office mislaying the T-Z's page of the guestlist!
No worries
Old 13-09-2018, 08:30 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Guys, ICYMI its happening again...

Jim Bob at Shepherds Bush - 23/3/2019

Tickets on sale from tomorrow (or get 'em today if you have O2 Priority).

See you there!
Old 19-03-2019, 10:57 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not sure if the timing of To view the link you have to Register or Login is related to the above, but either way it is good to see them in the press again!
Old 19-03-2019, 11:20 AM
South London VfB

It's even in the paper version!

Big shout to everyone who is coming along on Saturday, still a handful (i.e. less than 20 last count) of seated tickets available, if anyone fancies it.
Old 19-03-2019, 11:39 AM

ConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got my ticket in the top level (but hoping to find my way down!).

My mum and dad last saw Carter USM at Brixton in 1992.

Years later they unknowingly sent me to the same school as Jim Bob (Dunraven in Streatham) and a few years after that I learned that Jim Bob was a Palace fan as well.

And 27 years after my parents last saw Carter I'm going to see Jim Bob for the first time.
Old 21-03-2019, 03:59 PM
South London VfB

Welcome to the family, Con!
Old 21-03-2019, 05:58 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I was quite a big Carter fan back in the day. 22 May 1992 will forever be etched on my memory. It was my 20th birthday. Along with a few mates I watched England beat Pakistan led by Javid Miandad in a one day international at the Oval. We then meandered (miandered?) our way down the road to the Brixton Academy for an epic Carter gig. Topped it all off with a lock in at a local pub (I have no recollection of which). I was ill for about a week afterwards but it was well worth it. I think I still have the tickets for both events tucked away somewhere.

That period of 12 months or so leading up to and including the release of the 1992 album was really Carter's golden era in my view. I still find it amazing that two blokes with guitars, a backing tape and a blinding (almost literally) lighting set could go from playing pubs to headlining Glastonbury in less than 5 years.
Old 22-03-2019, 06:57 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Two generations of my “fam” will be attending.
Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM

Great performance by Neil the Eagle!