Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 06-01-2019, 08:08 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
An E.L.O Appreciation Thread.

My older brother used to bring home loads of albums from a record shop down Thornton Heath High Street and I'd study the covers.
I remember Tubular Bells in particular but he got our mum to take it back for a refund because it was shit and he didn't like asking.
One album he brought home though I was obsessed with - A New World Record. It looked like a Wurlitzer machine. Subsequent album covers had spaceships.
One of theirs was a particular fave of his (probably due to him splitting up with yet another girlfriend or somesuch) and mine was this...

Yours?

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 06-01-2019 at 08:10 AM.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:21 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
If asked I usually say The Smiths got me into music as a 14 year old. In truth the first song I really fell in love with was 'Mr. Blue Sky' as a 10 year old &still love it 40 years on.

Old 06-01-2019, 08:26 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
If asked I usually say The Smiths got me into music as a 14 year old. In truth the first song I really fell in love with was 'Mr. Blue Sky' as a 10 year old &still love it 40 years on.

Same here.
We had a kid at school (Norbury Manor) who was an ELO fanatic. I used to buy coloured vinyl records off him and Mr Blue Sky was one.
Sky blue in colour natch.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:32 AM

*in a robot voice - please turn me over.
Love it.