Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: To boo or not the boo?
"BOOOOO" + "WANKER! WANKER! WANKER!" all game and some guy throws cold coffee at him 57 22.98%
"BOOOOO" + "WANKER! WANKER! WANKER!" all game 17 6.85%
"BOOOOO" as he walks out of tunnel and maybe a few chants but all in all a let off 67 27.02%
Applause ex-manager 10 4.03%
"time to move on" 74 29.84%
moo 23 9.27%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-10-2021, 04:06 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Bak and Vickers hey? Look at us now. A world cup semi-finalist and the u21 skipper, to off the best young prospects in the top flight at CB.

Bak and Vickers would probably be close to starting in Newcastle's current defence.
I always thought this was engineered by Birmingham where Vickers ended up, They and Bruce knew Jordan couldnt or wouldnt match an offer from Birmingham
We were stiched up but these days Gol and Sullivan annoy me more than Bruce does
Old 22-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
We were stiched up but these days Gol and Sullivan annoy me more than Bruce does
This division really does twonk after twonk of chairpeople. I had totally forgotten about those two.

Apart from ours how many other clubs have decent boards of directors?
Old 22-10-2021, 05:32 PM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
I can't hear you.
Hes behind you, you lucky boy
Old 26-10-2021, 01:05 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman View Post
Its been a long long long time since we've had a game where a member of the opposition has got grief for the entire 90 minutes. I think the last time may well have been against Birmingham when Bruce was in charge!

But Do we still hate this guy? I mean he's a Man U twat regardless of whether or not he walked out on us when we were top of the league but I must admit that my passionate disliking of him has faded slightly.

There is also the new self righteous CP fan these days who will not pay any attention to the opposition and will be 100% focuses on getting behind the team. However, even these chaps will probably struggle for an excuse not to join in if they have ill-feeling for Mr Bruce as the game is in March and we may be safely mid-table by then not threatening either end of the table.

I suppose the real question then is. Do we still care? and if we don't still care are we going to just boo him anyway because its fun to be childish ?
Getting neg rep 9 years after the event for this