Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-12-2021, 08:04 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
One up the bum...

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned on here.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:05 AM

Ben H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down low
"The guy said he found the shell when he was having a clear out of his stuff.

"He said he put it on the floor then he slipped and fell on it ó and it went up his a**e.Ē
Old 05-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Good job it was armour piercing otherwise it wouldn't have got through his trousers and pants.

Old 05-12-2021, 08:08 AM

Ben H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBen H will cross the room to turn the lights down low
A bit suspect.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:09 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned on here.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
It was discussed on the Harry and Megan thread for some reason.

Iím sure someone called it a weapon of ass destruction.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:10 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Well, there are 19% you know.

I spent 4 hours in Gloucester A&E a couple of years ago when my daughter split her eye open on my car door. I have never seen such an eclectic mix of folk in all my days, and I’m from Worksop. Star Wars Bar doesn’t even begin to cover it.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:12 AM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
One of those clever bombs that is designed to wiggle under clothing. Incredible what modern technology can achieve with nanobots.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:12 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
It was part of his arsenal.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:15 AM
be seeing you.....

RedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRedStripe Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Well, there are 19% you know.

I spent 4 hours in Gloucester A&E a couple of years ago when my daughter split her eye open on my car door. I have never seen such an eclectic mix of folk in all my days, and I’m from Worksop. Star Wars Bar doesn’t even begin to cover it.
that is just Gloucester - if the film Deliverance was a city - it would be Gloucester
Old 05-12-2021, 08:16 AM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
It was discussed on the Harry and Megan thread for some reason.

Iím sure someone called it a weapon of ass destruction.
I have no interest in either of them, or their ilk, probably why I didn't see it.

Now they're amongst a line of people who need a rocket up their arse

Old 05-12-2021, 08:17 AM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I spent 4 hours in Gloucester A&E a couple of years ago when my daughter split her eye open on my car door.
Did she walk into the door?

Old 05-12-2021, 08:17 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have no interest in either of them, or their ilk, probably why I didn't see it.

Now they're amongst a line of people who need a rocket up their arse
Thereís plenty on that thread that need one as well
Old 05-12-2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Did she walk into the door?
No. Ran into it.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:17 AM

Eastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is here
Not so sure that is true given the size??

I worked in a central London hospital in the early 80s and what is true was a light bulb. Best ever was a live hamster!!
Old 05-12-2021, 09:41 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
"Does my bomb look big in this?"
Old 05-12-2021, 09:42 AM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy View Post
Not so sure that is true given the size??

I worked in a central London hospital in the early 80s and what is true was a light bulb. Best ever was a live hamster!!
It's been covered by all the main news outlets, so I think it is.

Old 05-12-2021, 05:22 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben H View Post
A bit suspect.
A suspect device?
Old 05-12-2021, 05:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
A suspect device?
He used his stiff little finger
Old 05-12-2021, 05:51 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStripe Eagle View Post
that is just Gloucester - if the film Deliverance was a city - it would be Gloucester
Friend of mine actually moved nearer to Gloucester for work purposes. However when you find out he's a forensic archaeologist it kind of makes sense.
Old 06-12-2021, 09:59 PM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
It was part of his arsenal.
subtle