Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Rover View Post
Edglording with the xenophobes and tutting with the anti-racists.

It's like riding 2 horses with one arse; it can be done but it's unconvincing.
Thatís exactly spot on about the edge lord stuff. Itís a pathetic attempt to try and be funny by spouting a load of bigoted crap.
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I think it's spelt "edgelording". Anyway, as I said yesterday, low-grade trolling is fine against thickos which doesn't include the likes of you or h_k_h_g.

Are you saying you only pick on the weak?
Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Are you saying you only pick on the weak?
Are you saying that you are weak?
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you saying that you are weak?
Maybe. Maybe not. The question was framed from your perspective.
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Bully for you.

Now tell me your thoughts on the Sheikh Jarrah evictions.
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Bully for you.

Now tell me your thoughts on the Sheikh Jarrah evictions.
Iím sure the Israelis have very good reasons.
Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM
jft39

The only good reason I can see is that Richard Burgon is against it but I don't think that's enough of a justification.