Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-11-2021, 08:15 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Hero to Zero Beckham will do anything for

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I am disgusted.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 25-11-2021, 09:01 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
What famous teetotaller ‘helped develop’ Club Haig whisky.

Looking back at how it was promoted we were told that he always wanted to be a whisky drinker; he was happy for his 17 year old son to drink some at home; he liked the idea of toasting people (surely some mistake) and what his favourite hangover cure was.

Tosser.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 25-11-2021, 09:29 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
This has been in the news for a few weeks now.

I always find it disappointing when footballers I like turn out to be dickheads. I don't think I've seen someone commit to the England national team like he did. From about 2000 to 2006ish, he was genuinely world class.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:33 AM

akinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
This has been in the news for a few weeks now.

I always find it disappointing when footballers I like turn out to be dickheads. I don't think I've seen someone commit to the England national team like he did. From about 2000 to 2006ish, he was genuinely world class.
Not sure he was ever world class, could take a good corner and free kick though.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:48 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I disagree. And the fact he played for the Wankers when they were at their peak, and then Real Madrid who were effectively a dream team, proves that he had a lot more about his game than just set pieces.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:58 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
True. The same facts also prove he has as much class as someone taking a shit on the high street.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 25-11-2021, 05:17 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
He is a wanker and always will be.
Old 28-11-2021, 05:28 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
He is a wanker and always will be.
Worth repeating.

Where is that bloody list ?
Old 28-11-2021, 07:20 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
If i had his dosh I’d like to think that principles would be more important. Having said that, there are going to be a bunch of sportsmen wearing the rainbow armband - they are still there though playing.
Old 28-11-2021, 08:33 AM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
The Beckhams are obnoxious people, driven only by amassing wealth in any way. He’s as thick as pig shit too.
Old 28-11-2021, 08:41 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Probably gets on well with Prince Harry ... our Royals love more more more cash just as much!
Old 28-11-2021, 08:45 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
The Beckhams are obnoxious people, driven only by amassing wealth in any way. Hes as thick as pig shit too.
I do not think he is anywhere near as thick as people make out.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 28-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinbiyifan View Post
Not sure he was ever world class, could take a good corner and free kick though.
LOL.
Old 28-11-2021, 10:53 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I think you have to concede that a player who finishes runner up twice for world player of the year was world class.

Who cares though, wanker.
Old 28-11-2021, 10:54 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
He's thicker. And a money-grubbing c~nt.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:30 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's easy to say, having a "normal" life and income, but you have to wonder when a person would say enough money is enough.

They already have enough money for them, and their descendants. Why the drive to accumulate more and more?
Old 29-11-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
It's easy to say, having a "normal" life and income, but you have to wonder when a person would say enough money is enough.

They already have enough money for them, and their descendants. Why the drive to accumulate more and more?
Agree with this. I'm sure that all of us who work for a company, every so often do things that we disagree with but accept it as we're getting paid for it. We have rent/mortgage to pay, bills, food on the table, etc, so saying no is difficult.

Surely part of the joy of being a multi-millionaire is that you're free to tell people to **** off, when they ask you to do something that you deem unreasonable in exchange for cash? I can't honestly believe that someone like Beckham really believes in the Qatar bullshit, so why agree to work for them? It seems like pure greed to me.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:21 AM

Socrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Agree with this. I'm sure that all of us who work for a company, every so often do things that we disagree with but accept it as we're getting paid for it. We have rent/mortgage to pay, bills, food on the table, etc, so saying no is difficult.

Surely part of the joy of being a multi-millionaire is that you're free to tell people to **** off, when they ask you to do something that you deem unreasonable in exchange for cash? I can't honestly believe that someone like Beckham really believes in the Qatar bullshit, so why agree to work for them? It seems like pure greed to me.
Im sure money comes into it but I think they, and Beckham in particular, may be driven by a sense of social inferiority and a need to be accepted fully as part of the great and good. Their place in the glitterati must be on the slide as they no longer do what made them famous and they clearly still want to be high profile. Remember how he reportedly had a tantrum when all his well-publicised charity work failed to get him a knighthood?
Old 04-12-2021, 05:25 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
He is way more intelligent than the average footballer.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:08 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
He is way more intelligent than the average footballer.
That's not saying much .

Beckham is as thick as they come. His interviews are often embarrassing, the bloke can barely string a sentence together.