Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Reigate Hill was only allowing members a few weeks back when my brother and I tried to play.
Really? We have a mutual acquaintance who played a couple of weeks ago. He paid for his mates and was somewhat aggrieved that the price was £38 and not the £17 I told him it was.

Cricket wanker.
Old 02-09-2020, 11:53 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
It's probably changed now. But we've not had to worry since joining Surrey Nat.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:18 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Cheers fellas!

I do feel lucky I can play a lot at the mo, the reduction of cricket training and WFH has enabled a nice golf/life/work balance
Old 09-09-2020, 02:48 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Interesting read. He says (cannabis)
Quote:
Every stands by his description of a “tired” and “lazy” anti-doping policy which triggered his ban.

“First of all, I’ve never done it when playing golf on the PGA Tour,” Every explains. “But anyone who says you can get an advantage has never done it. You can throw depth perception out the window, feel, touch, awareness, everything. You’d have zero chance. It’s a lazy argument.”
About 12 years ago I was playing with a mate and I was level par gross for the front 9. Walking down 10 I'm centre fairway and he produces a joint and offers it, so I took a few drags (I used to partake occasionally in a different circle of friends). I went double bogey, double bogey, double bogey, by then it had worn off and I parred in for a +6 74 gross. So I totally get what he says here.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:17 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Interesting read. He says (cannabis)

About 12 years ago I was playing with a mate and I was level par gross for the front 9. Walking down 10 I'm centre fairway and he produces a joint and offers it, so I took a few drags (I used to partake occasionally in a different circle of friends). I went double bogey, double bogey, double bogey, by then it had worn off and I parred in for a +6 74 gross. So I totally get what he says here.
In the middle of the best round of your life and you start taking drugs on the back nine.

Anyone watching from Winged Foot?
Old 17-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
In the middle of the best round of your life and you start taking drugs on the back nine.

Anyone watching from Winged Foot?
Yes

Nice to watch a yank tournament without all the whooping and hollering and mash potato bollocks

Will be interesting when they crank the course up the next 3 days.

John Rahm to win.

Ps who’s the kid with the crazy swing ?
Old 17-09-2020, 07:50 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
And Radar gives Worksop a mention.

Old 17-09-2020, 07:52 PM

Gwon Westie
Old 17-09-2020, 08:40 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
. Ps who’s the kid with the crazy swing ?
Do you mean Wolfe? Crazy looking but he hits the ball well.

I stuck a couple of quid on Reavie, Kisner and Fitzpatrick
Old 17-09-2020, 09:10 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Matt Wolf is in a more orthodox position when the shaft is parallel to ground in the downswing than Rory.
Old 18-09-2020, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Matt Wolf is in a more orthodox position when the shaft is parallel to ground in the downswing than Rory.
He’s almost perfect at impact yes. The 2 seconds prior to that he looks like Jim Furyk on acid.
Old 18-09-2020, 10:32 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Jim Furyk on acid

Furyk's swing also looks very normal through impact.
Old 18-09-2020, 12:38 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
He’s almost perfect at impact yes. The 2 seconds prior to that he looks like Jim Furyk on acid.
Furik has a great swing. Least CH rotation through impact on tour.
Old 18-09-2020, 05:38 PM
I'm not divorced

People always focus on aesthetics when looking at swings.
Old 19-09-2020, 09:19 PM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
And Radar gives Worksop a mention.

Heard that too . . Lee Westwood.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:01 AM

BR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Played Addington palace for the first time yesterday. What a great course.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:27 PM
I'm not divorced

Wolf moaning about his luck. Needs to stop that now or it’s over
Old 22-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've always struggled with the mental side of my game.......
Old 22-09-2020, 12:21 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Quote:
People always focus on aesthetics when looking at swings.
Agreed. All of the tour players, regardless of how they appear, reach near identical positions on downswing to impact. They all shallow out and clear hips, if you showed all players at impact they'd all be very similar, and BDC, aside the odd set of clubs, he's no different.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Quote:
Wolf moaning about his luck. Needs to stop that now or it’s over
Is that when BDC bounced nicely out of the heavy rough onto the fairway and Woolf pitched in a near identical spot and is settled in the shit?