Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-09-2020, 07:43 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Club don't give a shit.
If ďpositiveĒ Penstone is critical of the club then there must be something wrong with the clubís strategy.
Old 18-09-2020, 08:00 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
If ďpositiveĒ Penstone is critical of the club then there must be something wrong with the clubís strategy.
But the Club don't give a shit about their fans (any more), anyone can see that.

Better hope that relegation doesn't occur, Parish (and one narrow victory, plus a couple of signings doesn't guarantee anything) because you will then be relying on the fan base, that you've alienated, to renew.
Old 18-09-2020, 08:03 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I’ve not renewed by the way. The club has changed. The credit checking, and subsequent rejection, of young fans who cannot pay upfront during the worst recession for a century stinks.
Old 18-09-2020, 08:09 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iíve not renewed by the way. The club has changed. The credit checking, and subsequent rejection, of young fans who cannot pay upfront during the worst recession for a century stinks.
Well said and well done.
Old 18-09-2020, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Well said and well done.
Thanks. Itís against everything we all stand for. Palace should be a club that represents the community and welcomes those with limited means. Okay, Iím an ageing out of towner but the fact is, my grandad, father, myself and son all went to Palace and yet a teenage version of myself brought up like us in Penge couldnít go unless they could pay £500 up front. It breaks the chain and damages the future of the club. The minutes of SW16 Girlís meeting with the club shows that the majority owners donít get it.
Old 18-09-2020, 10:41 PM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozzy71 View Post
Or rather Iíve opted to renew knowing Iíll get the money back and can afford to wait.

But thanks for the wisdom.
Lucky you.

Cricket wanker.
Old 19-09-2020, 06:18 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes absolutely.
Old 19-09-2020, 07:05 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozzy71 View Post
Or rather Iíve opted to renew knowing Iíll get the money back and can afford to wait.

But thanks for the wisdom.
Let's hope you don't have to wait too long.

Just recently, this Club have taken a long time to refund monies, to many supporters.

Yet, just a few weeks later, they have the brass neck to basically say 'come on, hurry and renew, for all the money up front, even though we don't really know when the games can start having fans, how many will attend and we won't say what the likely covid match day experience will be.'

Is there any Prem'ship Club treating their supporters as badly, as 'us' complete mugs, have been treated ??
Old 19-09-2020, 07:39 AM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogleboy View Post
I can't see how any fans will get to games this season, especially now with talk of second national lockdown on the way. So poor from the club.
Yes...going to be interesting, the lack of available testing is confusing the numbers too, given the talk is of infections doubling every week, (last week @ 3000 per day, Friday 18th Sept @ 4300, but almost certainly an under count).

Critical will be the numbers of people in critical care and deaths, which at the moment is very low, perhaps because the demographic that is getting infected has changed, but I reckon there's a 3week lag, so early October will give a better indication. Once that is known we'll see how much the Government wants/can keep schools, workplace, non-esential business and Hospitality(Pubs/Restaurants open)

I can't really see big changes to what clubs can do in October, and I think the mantra will soon be, let's get past Christmas and see.

I had a trip booked up to Edinburgh in November with the vague hope of also seeing a football match, but have given up on any chance of getting in, and now Easyjet have changed my flights cutting my weekend short, so may give that up entirely.

Given the volatility of the situation, it looks more and more like the club have gone for a cash grab before things get more serious, ...not sure cash from our small supporter base makes that much of a difference, given the wage bill, but for many businesses, it's about buying time.
Old 19-09-2020, 07:49 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Is it true that the HF are not renewing?
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 19-09-2020, 08:07 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
I have deferred my two tickets on valid health grounds. At the moment though, with the clubs poor treatment of our supporters, I am thinking that next season, I will request my £400 back and end 40 years as a season ticket holder.

Whether the club stay up or not.

Steve Parish and the board have not thought the situation through. For a club like Palace, being in the top flight is a risk. Every season we're amongst the favourites to go down.

With relegation never too far away in my opinion it doesn't pay to piss your loyal supporters off. Those that stay with you when you do eventually get relegated.

We are not like Norwich, Sunderland, Newcastle, we have a lot of clubs on our doorstep for the less loyal to defect to.

Club should have included CPST in any renewal discussions before announcing renewal plans.

They scored a massive own goal by bringing in a credit company when the dd system appears to have worked so well before. They have lost renewals there.

I paid my deferment fee by credit card. If I ask for my money back and the club don't refund in a timely manner,I intend to start a s75 claim through my credit card company.

At the start of covid, I was so proud of the club. They were contacting older season ticket holders to see if they needed help, they were involved in preparing food for those in need. Now I am so disappointed in the club hierarchy they have let themselves and their supporters down.

Have the players taken a voluntary pay cut help the club out I wonder.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 19-09-2020, 08:59 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Is it true that the HF are not renewing?
Individual member choice I believe but don't know 100%

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 19-09-2020, 07:19 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Glad I renewed. Donít want all you glory hunters coming crawling back.
Old 19-09-2020, 07:27 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Old 19-09-2020, 07:31 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
The Covid 12000 are going to be scrambling in the streets for tickets at this rate
Old 19-09-2020, 08:03 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Have not renewed, absolutely gutted but I cannot endorse the clubs behaviour by renewing. If I do, then I'm just another passive customer the likes of which that the top 6 clubs seem to collect, and whom we as palace fans have always mocked and treated with the disdain they deserve.

I am and will always be palace and hope that football can somehow sort itself out by the time that my lad starts attending football, so that I can take him to the club that my dad fell in love with and not the club that I am falling out of love with.

Last edited by Tony Montana; 19-09-2020 at 08:05 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
God it’s a shame so many good fans haven’t renewed.
Nothing but admiration for them taking a stance
Old 20-09-2020, 07:18 AM
I'm listening ....

xian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So London is only a few days behind the North East regarding Covid infectations and the chairman of a community club has managed to squeeze out interest free loans from 12,000 fans while knowing there is unlikely to be any football in the stadium for the foreseeable.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What's happening about Premier League season tickets...

To view the link you have to Register or Login