Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 19-09-2020, 10:45 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
4-5-1 vs Everton please. Enough of these goals for Zaha, our greatest ever player. Heads should roll whoever let him take the penalty. Are we actively trying to move him on to replace him with relative shit like Benrahma or Brewster? Great players but not a patch on Wilf. COYP.
Did he look tired to you? Maybe he needs a rest until October 15th.
Old 19-09-2020, 10:46 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
To all those who said he wouldnít get in a big team.
Heís exactly what they need.
Point taken, bit of humble pie for me.
Old 19-09-2020, 10:47 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Did he look tired to you? Maybe he needs a rest until October 15th.
Yes, but I like the protection he could give to Mitchell if we switched him to the wing.
Old 19-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Point taken, bit of humble pie for me.
Big of you, we all do it. I defo wrote Andros Off this season.
I canít believe how good heís been this season.
I now desperately donít want him to go, we finally have a balanced squad.
Well almost.
Old 19-09-2020, 11:14 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Big of you, we all do it. I defo wrote Andros Off this season.
I canít believe how good heís been this season.
I now desperately donít want him to go, we finally have a balanced squad.
Well almost.
Are you big enough to be willing to eat some humble pie yourself? I said Wilf was a finisher and would score 15+ this season. 3 in 2 plus 2 disallowed goals. I think you disagreed. Just saying
Old 19-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you big enough to be willing to eat some humble pie yourself? I said Wilf was a finisher and would score 15+ this season. 3 in 2 plus 2 disallowed goals. I think you disagreed. Just saying
Not sure I remember slating you for saying that.
But youíre crazy. There is a difference.
Btw disallowed goals donít count.
Old 19-09-2020, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Not sure I remember slating you for saying that.
But youíre crazy. There is a difference.
Btw disallowed goals donít count.
Yeah didnít think you were big enough! Iíd like to apologise to you about Philip Billing. I was wrong!
Old 19-09-2020, 11:35 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Yeah didnít think you were big enough! Iíd like to apologise to you about Philip Billing. I was wrong!
Youíd been smoking with Billing.
Iíve always rated Wilf, what I was fed up with were his bitch fits and poor finishing.
To be really critical he made some really poor passes to other players in the first half and if he received this passes heíd be sulking.
He looks like a race horse this season.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:01 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Who was the striker you wanted us to get some years ago, Sam someone, can't remember his name, that was my favourite personally
Old 20-09-2020, 12:17 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Who was the striker you wanted us to get some years ago, Sam someone, can't remember his name, that was my favourite personally
Was it Baldock?
Old 20-09-2020, 12:21 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Was it Baldock?
Thats it
Old 20-09-2020, 01:02 AM

At least he had pace! That was years ago. Hard to judge players that you see play a few games on tv. But a player I’ve seen hundreds of times live at the stadium? Easy
Old 20-09-2020, 06:10 AM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
And how about calling McCarthy bang average and a squad player or Schulpp only getting in the team because he was Royís son.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheBiscuit View Post
And how about calling McCarthy bang average and a squad player or Schulpp only getting in the team because he was Royís son.
We all make mistakes, none of us are perfect, I take it all back.

Have been very impressed with McCarthy. Thought he did well after lockdown last season and heís kicked on again. Fitness still improving? Remember MartŪnez took him from Wigan to Everton, not McArthur, so assumed there was a good player in there somewhere.

As for Schlupp, Iím still not a massive fan of him left midfield, and he is a favourite of Hodgsonís, but he is very talented and deserves the plaudits after a fantastic assist to set us on our way.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:20 AM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
What price an Everton bid in the lead up to next week's game. Just to unsettle him a little bit.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:25 AM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
What price an Everton bid in the lead up to next week's game. Just to unsettle him a little bit.
They have spent big this summer already so that might dampen their interest
Old 20-09-2020, 07:26 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:

Inevitable.

We should get in quick and put one in for Calvert Lewin
Old 20-09-2020, 07:29 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
After what happened last year, and our mate Kaveh on Sky Sports, and Everton making that statement and talking of their "good relationship" with Palace I don't see it. I am sure they would like to have him but they no the score - either dig VERY deep with a serious offer or shut up
Old 20-09-2020, 07:41 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Lot being made of him but where is the comments about offside which Clinton and Batshuayi are constantly criticised for?

We have seen what Wilf is capable of across both games but we have also seen some of his flaws. One on one with time he is not as clinical as some. Whilst he eventually won us the game yesterday, we would have been 2 up or playing 10 men if he hadn’t bottled the challenge with de gea.

Whilst clubs may put offers in now whereas maybe they would not I cannot see which clubs that he will want to go to are going to bid the sort of money we will accept. My concern is what happens if a bid comes in and we don’t accept it? What is Wolf’s reaction to that. Any bid has to be north of £50m, probably more so who is going to pay that?
Old 20-09-2020, 07:47 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Whilst clubs may put offers in now whereas maybe they would not I cannot see which clubs that he will want to go to are going to bid the sort of money we will accept. My concern is what happens if a bid comes in and we donít accept it? What is Wolfís reaction to that. Any bid has to be north of £50m, probably more so who is going to pay that?
Well he can either sulk or he can think feck it I am going to force my way out of here by turning in sensational performances till someone comes in, possibly Jan. Not.much else he can do, otherwise he really will be here forever. It's a highly unusual situation in a time where players usually have all the power, but we have the power here and always have