Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-11-2021, 03:48 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I mean your irony meter must be off the scale, Mr EFA. Very grown up.

So, that aside, would you care to point out the inane drivel.

Would be useful for you to partake in the debate rather than just firing pointless posts out

Just for once stop with the shit eh? It's dull and childlike. No i think shall refrain engaging directly with you and your feckless posts. It's for more fun to refer to them and you indirectly because you are frankly not worth the time. As for pointless posts have a look at the vast majority of your own you are the expert in that field, take a bow.

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-11-2021, 03:49 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Enjoy the wait.

Whilst you do, could i suggest you go here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Take the opportunity to read the letter.

You will notice the first bullet point suggests joint or reciprocal MARITIME operation in each other territorial WATERS

You know the place where these poor people actually lost their lives? Asking to DISCUSS the idea of british boats going closer to the shore where these unsafe, unseaworthy, overfilled boats are sinking not long after setting off.

Does that not seem like a sensible suggestion to at least discuss?
Thanks for posting this and I can see why Boris fans are getting all excited, there is a mention that if Uk can have a similar deal that Belarus has with EU, which will enable us to return the migrants to France.
Lol, I wonder if this is what the French claim not discussed.

I can also see now, how the French will be blamed for the deaths, as we asked for the migrants to be shipped back, we offered our police to patrol…..lol

Nice one centurion
Old 26-11-2021, 03:50 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Just for once stop with the shit eh? It's dull and childlike. No i think shall refrain engaging directly with you and your feckless posts. It's for more fun to refer to them and you indirectly because you are frankly not worth the time. As for pointless posts have a look at the vast majority of your own you are the expert in that field, take a bow.
oh lovely, the gift that keeps on giving. Yep, as I thought, you can't can you?

As the saying goes 'knock if you can't go'

Embarrassing stuff as per.

Bye now
Old 26-11-2021, 03:51 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Any waste of life is sickening, 4 kids in Liverpool going to do life for killing a poor little 12 year old girl. A variant of covid that could render the vaccine program useless and kill thousands a day, But blame it on Boris or anyone with more than £500 pounds savings that should be crucified literally. Unbelievable.
Old 26-11-2021, 03:52 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen Eagle View Post
Any waste of life is sickening, 4 kids in Liverpool going to do life for killing a poor little 12 year old girl. A variant of covid that could render the vaccine program useless and kill thousands a day, But blame it on Boris or anyone with more than £500 pounds savings that should be crucified literally. Unbelievable.
You on the right thread youth?
Old 26-11-2021, 03:53 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Blimey that reply regards me was almost nice thanks.
Old 26-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Bog Whoppit

No but take a bigger perspective on things, perhaps I’m in a melon Colley mood today, it’s shit , shit and more shit. I know I don’t have to click on it. I just want to hug you all and feel my non sexual (requests considered) love xxx
Old 26-11-2021, 03:56 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post

What no-one has yet pointed out is what the Head of English at Eton would say about Boris starting a sentence in his letter with the word But!
Old 26-11-2021, 03:58 PM
Bog Whoppit

Old 26-11-2021, 04:00 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
What no-one has yet pointed out is what the Head of English at Eton would say about Boris starting a sentence in his letter with the word But!
Assuming it was ‘Boris’ who wrote that letter
Old 26-11-2021, 04:02 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Thanks for posting this and I can see why Boris fans are getting all excited, there is a mention that if Uk can have a similar deal that Belarus has with EU, which will enable us to return the migrants to France.
Lol, I wonder if this is what the French claim not discussed.

I can also see now, how the French will be blamed for the deaths, as we asked for the migrants to be shipped back, we offered our police to patrol…..lol

Nice one centurion
Again, even having read it you are adding words that don't exist. The word used is 'such' a deal, as in having an agreement as in having a readmissions agreement of any kind as it doesn't exist.

That though still doesn't deal with the issue of people getting in boats in the first place. The previously mentioned immigration centre in Northern France would. Those with legitimate asylum claims could make them, then travel across the channel. Any solution that doesn't stop people getting in boats will not stop people dying in the sea.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Strange comment. How does pointing out that lots of our Leaders are schooled at Eton make anything unbalanced?

It's those same people that are pointing the blame for things at immigrants / foreigners / the EU / poor people.

Indeed.

A former colleague, also retired, was doing occasional work in learned institutions and was approached via an intermediary if he'd be interested in working at Eton as maternity cover. He thought why not, could learn a lot about our governing class.

He recounted that he was like entering into an alternate world where the very privileged few were groomed to become the next ruling class.

Orwell, another famous old Etonian, when asked how successful the post war Labour government had been replied that it had done very well but had failed in two areas; it hadn't abolished and replaced the House of Lords and it hadn't done away with public schools.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Assuming it was ‘Boris’ who wrote that letter
Ah the Sum of all Fears excuse. Better to appear guilty than impotent.

If he didn't write it and sign it, who did?
Old 26-11-2021, 04:10 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Again, even having read it you are adding words that don't exist. The word used is 'such' a deal, as in having an agreement as in having a readmissions agreement of any kind as it doesn't exist.

That though still doesn't deal with the issue of people getting in boats in the first place. The previously mentioned immigration centre in Northern France would. Those with legitimate asylum claims could make them, then travel across the channel. Any solution that doesn't stop people getting in boats will not stop people dying in the sea.
You mean the letter does not deal with people getting on the boat? Does not deal with people dying?

Is the letter more about political point scoring than dealing with the issue?
Old 26-11-2021, 04:15 PM

Quote:
You mean the letter does not deal with people getting on the boat? Does not deal with people dying?

Is the letter more about political point scoring than dealing with the issue?
The letter was political grandstanding and unnecessary.

The French should have still come to the table.

Both as bad as each other.

Meanwhile 30 more desperate people carry a dinghy to the shore
Old 26-11-2021, 04:17 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Ah the Sum of all Fears excuse. Better to appear guilty than impotent.

If he didn't write it and sign it, who did?
There was no mention of peppa the pig….which made me wonder as to who wrote it….

However, more to the point, How do you know it was Boris himself typed that letter on word or pages, printed it out on number 10 stationery? And later attached that onto the twitter account?

Trump was the only one I knew who used to tweet personally
Old 26-11-2021, 04:20 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
The letter was political grandstanding and unnecessary.

The French should have still come to the table.

Both as bad as each other.

Meanwhile 30 more desperate people carry a dinghy to the shore
I agree the letter was political grandstanding and there was no need for it. What is more pressing is trying to avoid another tragedy like what we witnessed
Old 26-11-2021, 04:20 PM

Quote:
There was no mention of peppa the pig….which made me wonder as to who wrote it….
I bet you have never even been to Peppa Pig World have you!
Old 26-11-2021, 04:21 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen Eagle View Post
Blimey that reply regards me was almost nice thanks.
but look who it was from

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-11-2021, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
but look who it was from
You've already been rinsed once, don't let me have to embarrass you again.

Off you pop. Big people are talking now.