Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 24-11-2021, 11:28 AM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got a callback - they called for 2 rings then hung up. They didnt try again - terrible service
Old 24-11-2021, 11:50 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Still waiting for a reply despite three emails now...

I refuse to waste my money on their not-so-hotline until it's absolutely necessary.

Used to get a reply to emails in a matter of minutes
Old 24-11-2021, 12:20 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If anyone has the need to call the Box Office can you ask when the Leeds tickets are due to be posted - thanks in advance
Old 24-11-2021, 12:29 PM

Jesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningJesos would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
according to message on box office number we can now buy tickets for Brighton, Leicester and Newcastle home games, if anyone is interested!
Old 01-12-2021, 09:07 PM
Ball Gazer has been.

N : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't get staff on basic wage to use a franking machine.
Old 04-12-2021, 11:42 AM

Sureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With millions coming into the club and going out in form of transfer fees and player wages it is very sad that the club has to resort to premium rate phone lines to make money from fans who want to sort out their tickets, especially as the calls are never short because of unnecessary messages and waiting times while on premium rate clock.

A slick professional website with a professional back office operations to support web and email queries would be nice if the club wants to discourage calls

Penny pinching when millions are wasted on players like Mutch Wickham Remy Mateta just to name a few.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:57 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I believe the money from the premium rate phone line goes to Palace for Life Foundation.

Nevertheless, most people only phone up because of box office mess-ups or for things they can't do online so it feels wrong to charge a premium rate (regardless of where the profit ends up).
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-12-2021, 08:11 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Something is going seriously wrong here. Points screw up, late despatch of away tickets, low allocation take up for away matches, premium rate phone calls. This goes way above junior managers and needs to be sorted out at director/chairman level. The area need senior mangement deep dive attention.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:30 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
The botched rollout/implementation of the smartphone tickets was a disaster.

I would hope that all those who wanted plastic cards now have them. Hopefully for next season there is a straightforward choice, phone or plastic card.

One massive improvement would be to return to selling away tickets approx 5 (or 4) weeks before each game, and sending them out as and when they are ordered.

It always used to be you would receive your away tickets about 3/4 days after ordering.
For some reason, they now seem to wait until the whole away end is sold out, about 5 working days before the game before posting them all out.

It might be a more efficient method in terms of staff time (doing the whole job in one go) but it always seems to cut it fine, and quite frankly it is pissing off your most regular customers/fans.

Regarding the loyalty points, I bought some stuff in the club shop on Black Friday and the club shop staff on the till were writing down client ref numbers and the amount spent on a notepad so that points could be added to accounts later.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 06-12-2021, 07:53 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fed up with being lied too and messed about by the Box Office.
Does anyone know who I can write to at the club to make a complaint please?
Old 06-12-2021, 10:34 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footiebabe21 View Post
Fed up with being lied too and messed about by the Box Office.
Does anyone know who I can write to at the club to make a complaint please?
The last time I got seriously riled with them a few years back I sent a letter to Parish recorded and signed for. A couple of weeks later I got a phone call from Sharon Lacey to apologise for their feck up. Which was stopping my season ticket which was paid in full…
Old 07-12-2021, 08:40 AM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post

One massive improvement would be to return to selling away tickets approx 5 (or 4) weeks before each game, and sending them out as and when they are ordered.

It always used to be you would receive your away tickets about 3/4 days after ordering.
For some reason, they now seem to wait until the whole away end is sold out, about 5 working days before the game before posting them all out.

It might be a more efficient method in terms of staff time (doing the whole job in one go) but it always seems to cut it fine, and quite frankly it is pissing off your most regular customers/fans.
Do you think this could be that they are trying to avoid having to mass refund fans for away games again? I know they’re inept, but I would like to think there is some reason for the last minute ticket sales.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:59 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
Do you think this could be that they are trying to avoid having to mass refund fans for away games again? I know they’re inept, but I would like to think there is some reason for the last minute ticket sales.
When we order them (this season 3 weeks before, although saying that no sign of Spurs yet) we pay for them by card, so they would still have to mass refund fans if matches go back to being behind closed doors.

And to be fair, when we were previously mass refunded for the away games we had pre-ordered (in March 2020) it was pretty efficient - the amounts were correct.

It could be they are short of box office staff, but when I popped into the club shop on Black Friday, there were four of them sitting at the counter all chatting and doing bugger all, so I'm not really sure it's that.

It can only be a deliberate policy to envelope up and send away tickets out as one job. And to do that, they wait until they are all sold, or about a week before the game is played.

This method has bitten them on the bum several times with people not receiving their tickets in time. And it will be worse for the Watford, Spurs and Millwall matches as the Christmas postal delays will impact on speed of delivery.

The old box office manager has now returned so I'd like to think he would get on top of it and return to the more reliable old methods of working. Unless perhaps these lousy methods and processes have come from above, eg Directors/Senior Management?

Old 07-12-2021, 10:06 AM

Gazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is hereGazza2 Sam the man is here
Crowds at football stadiums in Germany are going to be limited to max of 15k going forwards. And in Holland, games were played with no crowds for 3 weeks from around 20th Nov (not sure what is happening at end of this 3 week no crowds rule). I would not be surprised if there were restrictions on crowd sizes here from early in New Year due to Omicron. And if the news re this variant is bad then could even be no crowds at all eventually. As was mentioned when crowds were banned previously due to covid, being in the open air in a stadium is not much of a transmission risk but people travelling on busy public transport to/from matches and eating and drinking together pre and post match is the transmission risk.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:34 AM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
The last time I got seriously riled with them a few years back I sent a letter to Parish recorded and signed for. A couple of weeks later I got a phone call from Sharon Lacey to apologise for their feck up. Which was stopping my season ticket which was paid in full…

Thank you for that advice. I will go to the box office one more time on Sunday to give them a chance to rectify this matter and then if nothing happens I’ll do what you suggested.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Probationary User

tonyhurstpalace is playing for a contract
have tried the phone line a few times this week and just getting a dial tone. Anyone else having this problem?
Old 14-12-2021, 07:57 AM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No reply to any email I’ve sent in the last three weeks
Old 14-12-2021, 07:58 AM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Email about Southampton covid survey say choose appropriate link but only has a link for casual ticket holders.
How many things can we possible get wrong as a ticketing service.
Old 14-12-2021, 09:09 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
Email about Southampton covid survey say choose appropriate link but only has a link for casual ticket holders.
It's never ending incompetence.
Old 14-12-2021, 11:45 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
I just filled it in.

Like others have said they won't end up checking most people anyway as they literally have no idea what they're doing.