Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-01-2022, 11:01 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
It doesn't let you enter a non-word.
Worth repeating, so well done for doing so.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 18-01-2022, 11:03 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
It doesn't let you enter a non-word.
Did you miss the great "favor" scandal, last week?
Old 18-01-2022, 11:20 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Worth repeating, so well done for doing so.
Whoops, sorry !
Old 18-01-2022, 11:21 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Did you miss the great "favor" scandal, last week?
I did. I only started Wordling on the train across to Brighton last Friday.
Old 18-01-2022, 11:24 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
I did. I only started Wordling on the train across to Brighton last Friday.
I can well recall the horror when I realised what had happened.
Old 18-01-2022, 11:24 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
First go today, did it in 5

Pleased with that as I'm a bit of a thicko
Old 18-01-2022, 11:36 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I think the reason it doesn't let you enter a non word is to stop you using non-words deliberately to rule in/rule out certain letters.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 18-01-2022, 12:05 PM

I'm sure you're right.
Old 18-01-2022, 01:12 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I think the reason it doesn't let you enter a non word is to stop you using non-words deliberately to rule in/rule out certain letters.
I was well pissed off when jxzqk was not allowed

Old 18-01-2022, 01:16 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

Quote:
If they're going to allow american spellings, I can't see why glaswegian shouldn't be permitted.
Old 18-01-2022, 01:18 PM

Quote:
If they're going to allow american spellings, I can't see why glaswegian shouldn't be permitted.

Old 18-01-2022, 01:25 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Can we merge this with the Middle Class Problems thread?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-01-2022, 01:25 PM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
in 6 yesterday, 5 today
Old 18-01-2022, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Do you play a lot of Scrabble ?
Old 18-01-2022, 01:49 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oooh, he's one of those new-fangled You-Tubers that my lad watches, isn't he?
Old 18-01-2022, 02:35 PM

ChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A thick 6 for me today.
Old 18-01-2022, 02:45 PM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It's more than 5 letters.
Old 18-01-2022, 03:10 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 18-01-2022, 04:52 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
My first failure today
Me too.

I don't feel so bad now!
Old 18-01-2022, 04:56 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Where is Peter "got it in 2" H?

Oh and I got it in 5. Was a bit tricky as already been said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
A thick 6 for me today.
Were you sweating when it got to line 6? Not had that experience just yet

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina