Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #261  
Old 12-08-2021, 08:41 AM
spt1978's Avatar
spt1978 spt1978 is offline
Anything from Milan?
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 43
Posts: 24,776
Rep Power: 21474858
spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
There is some business advantage by having a holding company in Delaware, I cannot remember what.
It’s an onshore tax haven and you do not have to make company ownership public.
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 12-08-2021, 08:49 AM
Random*'s Avatar
Random* Random* is online now
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Epsom
Posts: 7,511
Rep Power: 21474858
Random* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
It’s an onshore tax haven and you do not have to make company ownership public.
Within the US it's seen as more relaxed in its rules than Jersey and the Cayman Islands, which is saying something.

As I understand it you can purchase a drop box, declare that as your company HQ and take advantage of the 0% corporate tax rate. All anonymously of course, which means that plenty of murky businesses (like those linked to organised crime) set up their 'legitimate' shell companies there too.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 12-08-2021, 09:07 AM
MFBias's Avatar
MFBias MFBias is offline
Behind Enemy Lines.
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9,823
Rep Power: 21474845
MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms21 View Post
Well if you’re using 2 players for one spot & including players we already have at the club then I guess you could argue we replaced Van Aanholt with Mitchell and Cahill/Dann with Andersen. I’m not saying we need to sign another CB given the other priorities in the squad and even at left back there are bigger priorities. But to say we’ve replaced everyone in the context of signings is not true. We also haven’t replaced Barshuayi and if you were to look at the vast majority of PL clubs you’d see at least 3 strikers in the squad. That’s even more pertinent for us given the type of strikers we currently have at the club. Then you move onto CM and IMO we’re not in a position to dominate the midfield against anyone in the PL with the current midfielders we have in the squad.

In an ideal world it’d be more than 3. But 3 is the bare minimum the club should be aiming for before close of play IMO. But as I said, I’d expect it to be 1-2. Just hope one is a central midfielder.

The squad would be in very good shape if Roy were still the manager. But it’s different with someone like Vieira, he needs a certain profile of squad to play the way he wants to and that squad is still quite short. And he said so himself in the post match interview at Watford.
The club planned for departures before the window hence including players signed before, they didnt have to be signed this window to qualify, that would be arbitrary. Mitchell has been groomed to take Van Aanholt’s spot. I dont think we needed to replace all 3 centre backs as Sakho was crocked and the other two were OAPs, plus Kelly who is a decent centre back hardly got near the team last year. McCarthy was pretty non-existent, Gallagher is an upgrade in midfield.

I would argue Batshuayi was replaced by Mateta who was signed at Christmas. We do have 3 Strikers - Benteke, Mateta and Ayew. Batshuayi was hopeless last year. Yes a signing a striker would be ideal, which is why it is a want, but I dont think it is a need. The players that have departed have been replaced anything on too is a bonus, that is my point. Obviously the more we back Vieira the better, I hope we sign more players, but I think we have succeeded this window even if the business stops now for us. We were clearly in the market for Armstrong but only at the right price.
__________________
'The Premiership is a jungle and we're certainly starting to rumble'
Aki Riihilahti

Last edited by MFBias; 12-08-2021 at 09:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 12-08-2021, 09:31 AM
Big Blue Eagle's Avatar
Big Blue Eagle Big Blue Eagle is offline
Watching from Warmington
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Warmington
Age: 65
Posts: 18,659
Rep Power: 21474853
Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms21 View Post
Well if you’re using 2 players for one spot & including players we already have at the club then I guess you could argue we replaced Van Aanholt with Mitchell and Cahill/Dann with Andersen. I’m not saying we need to sign another CB given the other priorities in the squad and even at left back there are bigger priorities. But to say we’ve replaced everyone in the context of signings is not true. We also haven’t replaced Barshuayi and if you were to look at the vast majority of PL clubs you’d see at least 3 strikers in the squad. That’s even more pertinent for us given the type of strikers we currently have at the club. Then you move onto CM and IMO we’re not in a position to dominate the midfield against anyone in the PL with the current midfielders we have in the squad.

In an ideal world it’d be more than 3. But 3 is the bare minimum the club should be aiming for before close of play IMO. But as I said, I’d expect it to be 1-2. Just hope one is a central midfielder.

The squad would be in very good shape if Roy were still the manager. But it’s different with someone like Vieira, he needs a certain profile of squad to play the way he wants to and that squad is still quite short. And he said so himself in the post match interview at Watford.
I don’t think there is a fan of the club anywhere who wouldn’t want more and better players, especially in some positions. But…as fans we are lacking information on the opinions and logic being applied by the management across the club.

We know that there have been three priorities in this transformation - that will run over 2 or 3 windows. 1) Reduce the age & wage bill 2) Open doors for young players to come through and 3) Get a manager that is more willing to play more expansive football - but not crazily so.

Number 1 has certainly been achieved in anyone’s eyes and number 3 seems to be there in pre season, but the real test is still to come.

Point 2 is the crucial one, combined with what the club management think of the players we have. We will never have home grown players in every position, no club will, and at varying times the ones waiting to break through will not be in positions we need resources so we need to go and buy players. But as fans we have opinions on players that may be wildly at odds with the view of the pros, for existing players and even more the case with youngsters.

LB is the debate this window. We have Mitchell, Hamman and Adaramola at 22, 21 and 17 respectively. The considered opinion of Derry, McCarthy and Dougie may well be that those three are currently likely to be good enough to cover that position long term for the next 8-10 years, or else be the next AWB funding stream. And, options like Clyne, Schlupp etc as injury cover is fine for this season.

Similarly, PV may see the player we all thought we bought in Jairo finally emerging - he is still only 25 after all - and that he can add the final touches with coaching to make him a top flight DM.

Between them I trust PV to tell DF & co what he needs, after the past couple of windows particularly, DF to find players to match, and, with the wages back under control, the owners to come up with the money. Textor is an additional piece of the jigsaw on funding

The glaring gaps that fans and some BBS posters claim to see may be considered no issue at all by the management, coaching and ownership team. Who do this for a living, and whose jobs depend on making the right decisions.
__________________
Didn't We All Wish We Were in London???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 12-08-2021, 09:35 AM
Ian J Ian J is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 424
Rep Power: 2350715
Ian J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What happened to that South African bloke that stuck £5m into the club a few months ago?
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 12-08-2021, 09:40 AM
daverambo2 daverambo2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,635
Rep Power: 16571486
daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Presumably accounting wise the new signings are still coming from the space made by the reduced amortisation and wages cost from all of the players leaving. We could afford them accounting wise but may not have had the cashflow to pay proportion of fees upfront etc... So the Textor money helps us do that, but I doubt we will go over the headroom we have created in the accounts and that's probably a good thing.
__________________
Xbox live Gamer tag: daverambo1
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 12-08-2021, 09:43 AM
Billy Rhino's Avatar
Billy Rhino Billy Rhino is offline
Time is running out
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sadchester
Age: 50
Posts: 19,987
Rep Power: 21474851
Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
I think you have to put these types of deals into context.

To do this you have to be a good contextor
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 12-08-2021, 09:46 AM
BillyTKid BillyTKid is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,705
Rep Power: 21474855
BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
I don’t think there is a fan of the club anywhere who wouldn’t want more and better players, especially in some positions. But…as fans we are lacking information on the opinions and logic being applied by the management across the club.

We know that there have been three priorities in this transformation - that will run over 2 or 3 windows. 1) Reduce the age & wage bill 2) Open doors for young players to come through and 3) Get a manager that is more willing to play more expansive football - but not crazily so.

Number 1 has certainly been achieved in anyone’s eyes and number 3 seems to be there in pre season, but the real test is still to come.

Point 2 is the crucial one, combined with what the club management think of the players we have. We will never have home grown players in every position, no club will, and at varying times the ones waiting to break through will not be in positions we need resources so we need to go and buy players. But as fans we have opinions on players that may be wildly at odds with the view of the pros, for existing players and even more the case with youngsters.

LB is the debate this window. We have Mitchell, Hamman and Adaramola at 22, 21 and 17 respectively. The considered opinion of Derry, McCarthy and Dougie may well be that those three are currently likely to be good enough to cover that position long term for the next 8-10 years, or else be the next AWB funding stream. And, options like Clyne, Schlupp etc as injury cover is fine for this season.

Similarly, PV may see the player we all thought we bought in Jairo finally emerging - he is still only 25 after all - and that he can add the final touches with coaching to make him a top flight DM.

Between them I trust PV to tell DF & co what he needs, after the past couple of windows particularly, DF to find players to match, and, with the wages back under control, the owners to come up with the money. Textor is an additional piece of the jigsaw on funding

The glaring gaps that fans and some BBS posters claim to see may be considered no issue at all by the management, coaching and ownership team. Who do this for a living, and whose jobs depend on making the right decisions.
Nathan Ferguson also made half his WBA appearances at left back.
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 12-08-2021, 11:32 AM
Ticehurst Ticehurst is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Age: 49
Posts: 1,466
Rep Power: 9559378
Ticehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jordan just talking on talksport he actually was full of admiration for parish on this. And also reckons its an excellent addition for the club, Didn't know he has his own academy in america and loves his football. Exciting times.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 12-08-2021, 11:38 AM
Malarkey's Avatar
Malarkey Malarkey is offline
100% CPFC.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Age: 28
Posts: 34,307
Rep Power: 21474848
Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
John Textor is liking tweets from our fans who are telling him to get Madueke
__________________
That's too bad. I was hoping you'd resist arrest.
Reply With Quote
  #271  
Old 12-08-2021, 11:39 AM
Big Blue Eagle's Avatar
Big Blue Eagle Big Blue Eagle is offline
Watching from Warmington
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Warmington
Age: 65
Posts: 18,659
Rep Power: 21474853
Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticehurst View Post
Jordan just talking on talksport he actually was full of admiration for parish on this. And also reckons its an excellent addition for the club, Didn't know he has his own academy in america and loves his football. Exciting times.
Why does Simon liking us doing something make me nervous……
__________________
Didn't We All Wish We Were in London???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 12-08-2021, 11:40 AM
BillyTKid BillyTKid is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,705
Rep Power: 21474855
BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Obviously we have very little info on the guy but in the face of it, it appears he is in this for pleasure as much as money. That’s a good start.
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 12-08-2021, 11:40 AM
Nth Kent Eagle Nth Kent Eagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 28,066
Rep Power: 21474852
Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I thought we already had a fourth man - Robert Franco.
__________________
I only have one user name
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 12-08-2021, 11:40 AM
beef's Avatar
beef beef is offline
substitute
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 21,499
Rep Power: 21474853
beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Considering some of the investment disasters we’ve seen: Birmingham, Blackburn, Cardiff, Hull etc I think Parish has done a great job.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 12-08-2021, 11:52 AM
Scrumpy's Avatar
Scrumpy Scrumpy is offline
Master of Disaster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bromley
Posts: 11,815
Rep Power: 21474852
Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian J View Post
What happened to that South African bloke that stuck £5m into the club a few months ago?
Still listed here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
__________________
Bacon!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 12-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Nth Kent Eagle Nth Kent Eagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 28,066
Rep Power: 21474852
Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Palace now have some pretty impressive investors. You have to be positive (once we get beyond Saturday).
__________________
I only have one user name
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 12-08-2021, 12:20 PM
dave_who_ru's Avatar
dave_who_ru dave_who_ru is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: South London la la la
Posts: 15,252
Rep Power: 21474859
dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Have cpfc2010 given up their 51% majority? The yanks now have controlling interest?
They never did have 51%. After the Americans came on board CPFC 2010 held 30.5% of the shares.
__________________
Also Michael Hughes a f*****g 87 year old journeyman showed Garcia, Pongolle, Potter, Kewell and Cisse how to play in a wide position, he took the p**s out of us tonight. (LFC fansite)

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)

Last edited by dave_who_ru; 12-08-2021 at 12:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 12-08-2021, 12:42 PM
spike's Avatar
spike spike is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: South End Green
Posts: 6,067
Rep Power: 16245310
spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is his previous company the one featured in that documentary about the attempts to bump off Miley Cyrus and replace her with a virtual copy?

Last edited by spike; 12-08-2021 at 12:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 12-08-2021, 12:43 PM
Ian J Ian J is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 424
Rep Power: 2350715
Ian J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIan J : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Still listed here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Thanks (we need a thanks button)
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 12-08-2021, 12:48 PM
ms21 ms21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Age: 27
Posts: 1,457
Rep Power: 15197239
ms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietms21 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
They never did have 51%. After the Americans came on board CPFC 2010 held 30.5% of the shares.
When you consider Harris/Blitzer put in a combined £220m to become equal partners to SP and Textor has put in just under half of that with Covid Etc, you have to assume that makes all 4 equal partners.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.