Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2022, 10:43 AM

Weed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWeed Killer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Lombardi View Post
Arteta says Nketiah ‘will stay here.’
Hope the club haven't wasted too much time and energy on this, there's better out there and he was shit anyway.

Last edited by Weed Killer; 12-01-2022 at 10:45 AM.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:12 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
If it is true that he's staying, will be interested to see how much game time he gets between now and the summer.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:17 AM

Ticehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTicehurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good news.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:18 AM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Speaking on Willock, Arteta said: “Joe is part of our plans, he’s our player and in the time that he is here we will try to make the most out of him"

Not quite as categorical as 'he's staying' but we know how this one played out. If they sign Vlahovic I still think they'll consider it, will probably just happen later in the window if it does.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:19 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Really not fussed about this one. Have seen him a few times and never impressed.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:22 AM

Sureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Really not fussed about this one. Have seen him a few times and never impressed.
I would go a stage further and say it would upset me if he joined us.. especially if he comes on higher wages than Eze Olise Edouard etc.

We don’t even need a forward. Priority should be other positions
Old 12-01-2022, 11:25 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
Speaking on Willock, Arteta said: “Joe is part of our plans, he’s our player and in the time that he is here we will try to make the most out of him"

Not quite as categorical as 'he's staying' but we know how this one played out. If they sign Vlahovic I still think they'll consider it, will probably just happen later in the window if it does.
"Speaking on Willock"

"Joe is part of our plans"

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 12-01-2022, 11:47 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Be quite happy to get him in the summer for nowt as a punt on him improving. Hopefully we've made a decent impression on him by being keen.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:08 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Be quite happy to get him in the summer for nowt as a punt on him improving. Hopefully we've made a decent impression on him by being keen.
Given his age we’ll still have to pay Arsenal compensation
Old 12-01-2022, 12:41 PM

Eagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just saw Arteta on sky who said Nketia stays with them,but when pressed again refused to guarantee that Nketia stays with them in this window.

Last edited by Eagle Black; 12-01-2022 at 12:57 PM.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:45 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Good. Would rather give JPM more chances
Old 12-01-2022, 12:45 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
"Speaking on Willock"

"Joe is part of our plans"

He was using that quote to show that arteta has said something similar before, with willock moving to Newcastle
Old 12-01-2022, 12:46 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Black View Post
Just saw Arteta on sky who said Arteta stays with them,but when pressed again refused to guarantee that Nketia stays with them in this window.
So arteta is staying, but nketiah might move
Old 12-01-2022, 12:53 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
With a change of club and run of games he may come good but for me out of him and Edouard I would take Edouard any time.

Transfer history is littered with the promising next big thing being sold by the big 6. For every Salah and De Bruyne there is an Ibe and Brewster.

He looks like a poor mans version of Gayle to me, will score plenty in League One but I think he will be a PL passenger.

There again Dougie rarely gets it wrong, I trust his judgement on players over mine by a large percentage
Old 12-01-2022, 12:58 PM

Eagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Black came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
So arteta is staying, but nketiah might move
Oops just edited my post.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:47 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bumping the price up
Old 12-01-2022, 01:50 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
With a change of club and run of games he may come good but for me out of him and Edouard I would take Edouard any time.

Transfer history is littered with the promising next big thing being sold by the big 6. For every Salah and De Bruyne there is an Ibe and Brewster.

He looks like a poor mans version of Gayle to me, will score plenty in League One but I think he will be a PL passenger.

There again Dougie rarely gets it wrong, I trust his judgement on players over mine by a large percentage
He's also 22, not far off 23 and has barely scored in club football.

He's not some 19 year old waiting for his break.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:59 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post

Project Big Picture was partly successful. If people refer to those clubs as ‘The Big 6’ it created a body of clubs separated from others. Before we had a top 6 which was up for debate who was in or not. Now that idea is installed, and the more we say it we reaffirm it.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:26 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Looking for maximum money, rumoured to want £90k p/w as is a free agent. Even withouth the transfer fee no thanks at that price.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:31 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Looking for maximum money, rumoured to want £90k p/w as is a free agent. Even withouth the transfer fee no thanks at that price.
Agree, move on
Closed Thread