Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-11-2021, 02:16 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
There are pictures in the newspapers of the French border guards watching these poor souls get into these death traps. Boris is a prize cun t with his response, yes, but let's not put our heads so far up our own arses for pure political bias.

This thread was supposed to be about the people that died, you said...That's a load of cobblers.
With respect Les, this tragic incident has caused a political row between the UK and the French, which we all knew was inevitable.

Are we not meant to discuss it now, as it may seem insensitive ?
Old 26-11-2021, 02:23 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
There are pictures in the newspapers of the French border guards watching these poor souls get into these death traps. Boris is a prize cun t with his response, yes, but let's not put our heads so far up our own arses for pure political bias.

This thread was supposed to be about the people that died, you said...That's a load of cobblers.
The police have arrested over 1500 smugglers since January. What do you suggest they do about people getting in a boat. I get in boats. Should I be detained?
Old 26-11-2021, 02:26 PM

French Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
The police have arrested over 1500 smugglers since January. What do you suggest they do about people getting in a boat. I get in boats. Should I be detained?
You can take that figure with a pinch of salt !
#46 Allez Vale
Old 26-11-2021, 02:31 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
You can take that figure with a pinch of salt !
Apologies. Its was 1300. I mixed up the two numbers

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 26-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Indeed such level of nuance is way beyond the poster you responded to.
Hush now. Adults are discussing serious matters.
Old 26-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
With respect Les, this tragic incident has caused a political row between the UK and the French, which we all knew was inevitable.

Are we not meant to discuss it now, as it may seem insensitive ?
Of course, you can, I am?

Discuss away, I was just making a point about this thread to one poster who "hoped" it would be about the people that died.

Empathy wise.

That's why it was put here.
Old 26-11-2021, 03:07 PM

French Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Apologies. Its was 1300. I mixed up the two numbers

No apology neccessary. I still find the numbers the French are declaring as dubious.
#46 Allez Vale
Old 26-11-2021, 03:11 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Hush now. Adults are discussing serious matters.
childlike posters such as yourself are posting inane drivel. on this kind of thread too, take a look at yourself.

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-11-2021, 03:21 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
How did anyone who voted labour know that the Iraq war was going to start and Blair would act as he did ? How can you be responsible if you don’t know what is going to happen ?
Our government's and France's dealing with immigrants as they are now was entirely predictable and predicted, it is a direct result of the Conservative Party Policy, and Brexit, which is also Conservative Party Policy.

The Iraq War genuinely could not have been known about when people voted for Blair.
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Anyway, here's Narcissus:

I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
The world is the same as it was in 1951?

When I look out the window this does not appear the case?
Give tories a chance, we soon will be
Old 26-11-2021, 03:23 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Old 26-11-2021, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Proof that a balanced discussion on the subject is impossible in this place.
#46 Allez Vale
Old 26-11-2021, 03:38 PM

Quote:
No apology neccessary. I still find the numbers the French are declaring as dubious.
Why? Presumably when the French arrest people records are created?
Old 26-11-2021, 03:40 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Any particular reason why? Can these figures not be verified? I see HP with his fast fingers has got there first.

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-11-2021, 03:40 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
childlike posters such as yourself are posting inane drivel. on this kind of thread too, take a look at yourself.
I mean your irony meter must be off the scale, Mr EFA. Very grown up.

So, that aside, would you care to point out the inane drivel.

Would be useful for you to partake in the debate rather than just firing pointless posts out

Oh and just to prove my point, I see a neg rep from you. How mature. The pos rep I had just after was a belter though 'that bloke is such a knob'. Bet you can't guess who he meant

Last edited by Worksop Palace; 26-11-2021 at 03:48 PM.
Old 26-11-2021, 03:42 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Strange comment. How does pointing out that lots of our Leaders are schooled at Eton make anything unbalanced?

It's those same people that are pointing the blame for things at immigrants / foreigners / the EU / poor people.
Old 26-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
How is that proof?

Youíre allowed to counter rather than sulk and whine.

Cricket wanker.
Old 26-11-2021, 03:46 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowFen Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
What a bunch of self righteous wankers some of you who post on here. Make any form of comment your either pro Brexit my god I’m a leper, a racist please I’ve asked Brit Box if they will run some Dixon of dock green followed by the black and white minstrel show or heaven forbid this word must be banned on the naughty word list TORY.
Old 26-11-2021, 03:47 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen Eagle View Post
What a bunch of self righteous wankers some of you who post on here. Make any form of comment your either pro Brexit my god Iím a leper, a racist please Iíve asked Brit Box if they will run some Dixon of dock green followed by the black and white minstrel show or heaven forbid this word must be banned on the naughty word list TORY.
Ooo touchy. Bit Sensitive?