Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 20-04-2022, 10:09 AM

*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
First time season ticket holder

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct area of the bbs to post but wanted to know what the general deal with season tickets is. I have been a Gold member for years and go to about 12 home matches a year and a few away (I live in Oxford so not always easy/expensive to go to every home match etc.)

I was thinking of getting myself and my old man a season ticket next season but wondered what the deal is in terms of not being able to to attend home matches - can you sell that specific match day ticket back to the club? Also is it easy enough to let a mate (probably one of my siblings) use my season ticket if I can't attend? I have never been checked when entering the ground with a ticket in all the years I have been going to Selhurst so presume they don't particularly check that the season ticket being used belongs to the person going through the gate?

Cheers all
Old 20-04-2022, 10:30 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
First time season ticket holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CPFC* View Post
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct area of the bbs to post but wanted to know what the general deal with season tickets is. I have been a Gold member for years and go to about 12 home matches a year and a few away (I live in Oxford so not always easy/expensive to go to every home match etc.)

I was thinking of getting myself and my old man a season ticket next season but wondered what the deal is in terms of not being able to to attend home matches - can you sell that specific match day ticket back to the club? Also is it easy enough to let a mate (probably one of my siblings) use my season ticket if I can't attend? I have never been checked when entering the ground with a ticket in all the years I have been going to Selhurst so presume they don't particularly check that the season ticket being used belongs to the person going through the gate?

Cheers all

Not sure about selling a ticket back to the club, but they definitely do not check whether the named person on the season ticket is the one using it, so you should be fine there.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.
Old 20-04-2022, 10:36 AM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dodgers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's easy enough to call the box office (you can request a call back if they're busy), tell them you can't make a particular game and ask for an e-ticket which you can then forward to a friend to print out and use. You can't sell a ticket back to the club - they'll refer you to the Twickets website. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-04-2022, 10:41 AM

*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks, really helpful. So if I got the club to send an e-ticket, I could then try and sell on twickets I suppose?
Old 20-04-2022, 10:41 AM

Thanks mate, appreciate the reply
Old 20-04-2022, 11:09 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hi all,

Cheers all
what the deal is in terms of not being able to to attend home matches - can you sell that specific match day ticket back to the club?

There is no facility from the club nor, via Twickets to send back unused tickets. The Twickets partnership has ended.

Also is it easy enough to let a mate (probably one of my siblings) use my season ticket if I can't attend?

Yes, you can screenshot your Season Ticket QR Code and email/message it across to whoever so that they can use it. No one double checks who is using it.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 20-04-2022, 11:22 AM

Cheers!
Old 20-04-2022, 12:25 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hi all,

Cheers all
I think there may be a waiting list for season tickets. Might be worth a call to the BO
Old 20-04-2022, 12:32 PM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As far as I know you have to pay £10 to go on a waiting list, assuming your nor on that already then it’s deducted from the season ticket price once your successful, I think that’s correct last time I heard, good luck
Old 20-04-2022, 12:38 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
[B]

Also is it easy enough to let a mate (probably one of my siblings) use my season ticket if I can't attend?

Yes, you can screenshot your Season Ticket QR Code and email/message it across to whoever so that they can use it. No one double checks who is using it.
Is it the same QR code for a S/T holder all season or does it change for each game? Just wondering on the security issue if I got a S/T and mailed a QR code out once in a while.
Old 20-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
Is it the same QR code for a S/T holder all season or does it change for each game? Just wondering on the security issue if I got a S/T and mailed a QR code out once in a while.

Gets updated every game and expires once used.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.
Old 20-04-2022, 12:40 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Gets updated every game and expires once used.
Yeah so just make sure that you pass on each individual code and make sure it is not for a game you are going to attend!

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 20-04-2022, 12:43 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Thanks Joe and Norwich very helpful to me.