Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 26-01-2016, 04:08 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No Comment should get that race, both times by Danny Cook with whip in wrong hand.
Old 26-01-2016, 04:18 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Needless to say that is a shit ride by Johnson but the rules in this country are a joke. You can break so many but as long as you win by a length or more it is all OK... Farce
Old 28-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Got any names? I assume he is doing all the work with the hurdlers there.

Nothing, but Joseph is working with them all.

A lot of the horses that used to disappear out to Dubai will be going Juvenile hurdling with him. I think Outspoken may well be better than the bare form. I'd heard they had another very good debutant at some point, but never got the name.
Old 28-01-2016, 08:24 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Small ante-post e/w double

JLT - Sizing John
Albert Bartlett - Shantou Village
Old 28-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So the irish have never won the Ryanair, so will Vatour buck the trend at 5/4 or is your money elsewhere?
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 28-01-2016, 10:33 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664 View Post
So the irish have never won the Ryanair, so will Vatour buck the trend at 5/4 or is your money elsewhere?
Really do struggle to see what beats him. Has to rock up there as well, got no chance of staying at Cheltenham if he couldn't stay at Kempton.
Old 28-01-2016, 10:34 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Avant Tout and Mias Storm my only bets today.
Old 28-01-2016, 04:32 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Really do struggle to see what beats him. Has to rock up there as well, got no chance of staying at Cheltenham if he couldn't stay at Kempton.

Spring ground, going left handed, loves the track.

I think they send him the GC, but if he turns up in the Ryanair, he wins by the length of the hill.
Old 28-01-2016, 09:40 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Spring ground, going left handed, loves the track.

I think they send him the GC, but if he turns up in the Ryanair, he wins by the length of the hill.
If they were impressed in the KG enough then maybe they were watching something else!
Old 28-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
If they were impressed in the KG enough then maybe they were watching something else!

If Ruby had sat still longer, he stays the trip.

If he goes GC though, I think he sets it up for someone else.
Old 29-01-2016, 08:13 AM
So then I says to Mabel

After this weekend, if Djak wins easily then there is almost no chance Vautour goes for the GC.
Old 29-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Under Fascist Rule

I had backed VVM for the Ryanair, and her being switched to hurdles does lend more to your direction as Ricci has no-one else for the Ryanair and he is prize-orientated, unlike Gigginstown who will send 4 or 5 to the Gold Cup this year (despite owning Ryanair!)

Limini declared for tomorrow. Finally
Old 29-01-2016, 02:12 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
I had backed VVM for the Ryanair, and her being switched to hurdles does lend more to your direction as Ricci has no-one else for the Ryanair and he is prize-orientated, unlike Gigginstown who will send 4 or 5 to the Gold Cup this year (despite owning Ryanair!)

Limini declared for tomorrow. Finally
She's too good for that race - can't see it happening so I wouldn't be taking anything <50/1 NRNB.

Road To Riches is one that intrigues me if he goes to the Ryanair, if only the 12/1 was NRNB.
Old 29-01-2016, 02:14 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
She's too good for that race - can't see it happening so I wouldn't be taking anything <50/1 NRNB.

Road To Riches is one that intrigues me if he goes to the Ryanair, if only the 12/1 was NRNB.

If you're right,
Ignoring the 4 novice races, Ricci has got Faugheen for the CH. Annie for the Mares. VVM for the World. Vautour for the Ryanair and Djakadam for the GC.

Makes sense.
Old 29-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Shantou Village interests me at the price.

There's a few others, I'll throw a few bets together and post them on here.
Old 29-01-2016, 06:01 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Modus for the supreme at 25s is
Value
Old 29-01-2016, 06:03 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I've taken 10/11 Barters Hill at Donny
Old 29-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Modus for the supreme at 25s is
Value
I've got that in a doomed antepost e/w Lucky with Aurore D'Estruval, Martello Tower and Coneygree

He'll hose up in the Betfair Hurdle in a couple of weeks, has been the plan since before his 2nd run this year.
Old 29-01-2016, 10:41 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Do you not reckon modus will go cheltenham? Also barters hill tomorrow seems value at 5/6, says some thing
Old 29-01-2016, 11:47 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Clan Des Obeaux
Imagine The Chat
Champagne West
Shantou Village

Avellino

Did my nuts on Vaniteux LTO and he should have won, really should win tomorrow getting weight.
Le Mercurey

Most of which are rancid prices...