Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 20-05-2019, 11:04 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Pep recently said they can't afford Greizeman and if that's the case they won't be able to afford Mbappe.
Fair enough, but I reckon Mbappe's next move may well be the Premier League, so they will be in need of a replacement. Wilf would be perfect for PSG. Also talk of Kante going there, though I doubt that will be the case if Chelsea's embargo is still in place.
Old 20-05-2019, 11:08 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
PSG are facing problems with FFP and that is expected to have an impact on signing players.
Old 20-05-2019, 11:12 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
PSG are facing problems with FFP and that is expected to have an impact on signing players.
I would imagine that selling Mbappe for 150m might relieve that pressure.
Old 20-05-2019, 11:21 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
If they have any sense they will sell the show pony Neymar and keep Mbappe.
Old 20-05-2019, 11:23 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
If they have any sense they will sell the show pony Neymar and keep Mbappe.
Their spending and results give me doubts of any sense :P
Old 20-05-2019, 01:17 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Fair enough, but I reckon Mbappe's next move may well be the Premier League, so they will be in need of a replacement. Wilf would be perfect for PSG. Also talk of Kante going there, though I doubt that will be the case if Chelsea's embargo is still in place.
Why not Spain? Real Madrid need to make a statement. They're certainly not the 'Galacticos' right now.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:16 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Why? What about De Gea at Man U. Wanted by Real Madrid, he's wanted to go for ages. Needs to and has, honoured his contract like a professional. If £100m is what Wilf is worth to us (for example), with a massive "better the devil you know" premium in there, £99m would be derisory would it not ? Or do you think we are a charity and should forego £1m willy nilly?
After what Wilf has given us, the loyalty he's shown, and how highly thought of we know he is by Parish and everybody else at the club, I just suspect that if a bid we deem acceptable comes in and Wilf is desperate to leave, Parish won't stand in his way.

Having said that, you're right, we're not a charity, and we're not going to give him away for an amount far below what he's worth to us. It has to work for all parties not least of all us. But consider what you're saying: If we want x amount and a big club bids £1 million under that amount, Parish is just going to say "nah sorry bro" and explain to Wilf that his dream move has been denied for what in the context of the overall deal amounts to peanuts. That won't happen because it'd be uncharacteristically petty of Parish, and not only would it be a poor way to treat Wilf, but it'd be a bad message to send to prospective signings.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:33 PM
Lost in space

oldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoldeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Latest bullsh*t

Arsenal are willing to use Callum Chambers, Carl Jenkinson and Reiss Nelson as makeweights in a deal to sign Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace, according to reports.

Palace are holding out for a massive fee for their biggest asset as he still has four years left to run on his contract.

The Sun claim they are holding out for around £80million but that Arsenal will try and get him for half of that

And they could use Chambers, Jenkinson or Nelson to bring the initial fee down.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:40 PM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
Callum Chambers, Carl Jenkinson and Reiss Nelson

Ha ha . Spot the odd one out.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldeagle View Post
Latest bullsh*t

Arsenal are willing to use Callum Chambers, Carl Jenkinson and Reiss Nelson as makeweights in a deal to sign Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace, according to reports.

Palace are holding out for a massive fee for their biggest asset as he still has four years left to run on his contract.

The Sun claim they are holding out for around £80million but that Arsenal will try and get him for half of that

And they could use Chambers, Jenkinson or Nelson to bring the initial fee down.
Who, who and who???
Old 20-05-2019, 03:43 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Is Reiss Nelson perhaps of interest to us? Can't see us wanting the other two.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:54 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky View Post
Callum Chambers, Carl Jenkinson and Reiss Nelson

Ha ha . Spot the odd one out.
Would take Chambers and Nelson + a very large fee.

I think Chambers has the potential to be a solid CB at this level however he was played in CM at Fulham for some strange reason. He has had back to back relegation's with Boro and Fulham however so had Scott Dann and he turned out alright! Nelson I really rate, think he's going to be a cracking player after a very solid season for Hoffenheim.

Jenkinson can **** off
Old 20-05-2019, 04:27 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Not seen Nelson but Chambers and Jenkinson are Championship level players
Old 20-05-2019, 04:29 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought we'd already made our minds up about Jenkinson when he made it clear he thought we were beneath his consideration.
Old 20-05-2019, 04:42 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Hahaha. Cash money is what's required, not their sloppy seconds.
Old 20-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
I thought we'd already made our minds up about Jenkinson when he made it clear he thought we were beneath his consideration.
He was so poor against us that Arsenal subbed him at ht.
Old 20-05-2019, 04:56 PM

Hazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betrayHazbaz is like ice, their footing does betray
Yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
What I am perplexed by is why Arsenal would think that we would take half the fee in cash plus anywhere between one and three of their unwanted/not good enough players ie Calum Chambers, Reiss Nelson and Carl Jenkinson. I am sick of the big club mentality and think as a club we need to show a bit of ambition, if they’re not good enough for them why would they be good enough for us. Next thing they’ll be throwing in Mustafi
!
Old 20-05-2019, 05:05 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
There might be a deal to be done with a good Arsenal player as makeweight, methinks. Obviously this isn't it, yet, but we may yet get there.
Old 20-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I'm not sure there is anyone coming up through the ranks at the club, but I do feel this is the only way we would get a like for like replacement. Not sure you can buy his talent.

I don't think anybody expected Wilf to develop the way he did from the days of his debut, so it is is so hard to say if there is anyone to fill his shoes already at the club (see AWB).
I went home from that game telling my Wife I've just seen the new Ian Wright!
Not quite true but the talent was obvious.
Old 20-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Arsenal can f*ck right off with trying to offload their dead wood and Willy Make-its. . Got enough of our own already.