Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-04-2019, 07:01 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Strikers aren't the problem its midfielders, together Jimmy and Meyer make one player, that's what needs to resolved. Lets look at Mooy at Huddersfield, looks a lively player to me and will be looking to jump ship.

Didnít make the starting line up for Huddersfield today.

Iíd rather go for the Spanish lad from Cardiff
Old 13-04-2019, 07:31 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Didn’t make the starting line up for Huddersfield today.

I’d rather go for the Spanish lad from Cardiff
He’s owned by Real Betis, not Cardiff. No idea if he’s in their first team plans next season. If not, would love him here.
Old 13-04-2019, 08:21 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Heís owned by Real Betis, not Cardiff. No idea if heís in their first team plans next season. If not, would love him here.
I'll answer this if I may?

He has no chance at Betis and would be about 8th choice.
Old 13-04-2019, 08:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I'll answer this if I may?

He has no chance at Betis and would be about 8th choice.
Sign him up then.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:56 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chris Wood would have been but that shop has sailed. He has done far better than I thought he would
Old 14-04-2019, 05:16 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I agree that two midfielders need to be signed if we want to properly compete next season. A striker too, obviously.

We didn't replace RLC or Cabaye properly last summer, and so we need a proper creative force and a hard cynical b****** with a bit of ability on the ball. Mooy could easily be the latter.
Old 14-04-2019, 06:59 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dwight Gayle..
Old 14-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Heís owned by Real Betis, not Cardiff. No idea if heís in their first team plans next season. If not, would love him here.
Talented player but a massive wimp he was out for ages with a small calf injury and he kept telling Cardiff that his medical staff have told him not to play with a injury.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 14-04-2019, 02:07 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Dwight Gayle..
What is it thet say ''never go back''.
Old 14-04-2019, 05:13 PM

Dannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would like Giroud on a 1-2 year deal. With us signing a youngster to bed into the team over the next couple of seasons.
Old 14-04-2019, 06:20 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Lyle Taylor over at Charlton seems to know where the goal is, trouble is I see he is now 29, but his history reads a bit like Glenn Murray's, i.e. career lower leagues player and that worked out pretty good at a similar age.

I also thought I saw somewhere on the Charlton site he can be a bit of an a-hole... so maybe not.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:44 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
What is it thet say ''never go back''.
Didnít do Wilf any harm..
Old 15-04-2019, 04:52 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Lyle Taylor over at Charlton seems to know where the goal is, trouble is I see he is now 29, but his history reads a bit like Glenn Murray's, i.e. career lower leagues player and that worked out pretty good at a similar age.

I also thought I saw somewhere on the Charlton site he can be a bit of an a-hole... so maybe not.
Having seen Lyle Taylor for AFC Wimbledon a number of times I can tell you he is an absolute donkey. His goals tally is very deceptive.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:07 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
... His goals tally is very deceptive.
Kinda like Benteke's?
Old 15-04-2019, 03:54 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Wouldn't mind mitrovic if available
Old 15-04-2019, 04:01 PM

eagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
Yep, I'd be all over this (if available). Knows where the net is, has scored a number of goals in a poor Fulham side, nasty streak to him but a great team player, and puts himself about. Also used to playing for a "poor" team with less of the ball.

Fulham may want big dolla though and he may well have a number of suitors.
Old 16-04-2019, 07:50 AM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How about Rondon as a Benteke replacement ? Ashley doesnít like signing players older than 25 and could be available for around £15m.

No one better at that price who can play the lone striker position and run the channels.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:05 AM
A source of real news

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
Good call, he'll be looking to move and I expect Fulham would want to dump his wages. He won't be going to a top club so we should be able to compete with other clubs that wants him.
Old 16-04-2019, 12:50 PM

redemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredemptionday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Che Adams. Would also be very happy with Mitrovic from Fulham, who proved he can score goals even in a really poor team (Fulham have been one of the poorest newly promoted sides in recent memory).
Old 16-04-2019, 12:54 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Having strikers who aren't hungry like Bats and Benteke just can't give us that determination a team like ours needs, we can't afford to only have 10 players and a luxury striker upfront (who can't score anyway)

We need someone who either hasn't yet made it or has something to prove.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni