Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 14-05-2019, 04:26 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Only issue is her hanging left a little. Iím going to leave the Oaks until the last week to go back through as thereís a few Ballydoyle inmates at bigger prices that interest me. Also, wouldnít want to get caught out by the weather/ground as many did last year on the Friday.

Iíll put that down to them going a crawl. She has to be decent with that numpty on board and to still win like that. Sectional times made Sir Dragonet look like a snail as well. It will take a good one to beat her I think.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:21 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
I went in again on Mehdaayih for the Oaks last week assuming JG would confirm her being supplemented. See she is clear fav now.
Just noticed... Hugh Taylor put her up this morning.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:56 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Just noticed... Hugh Taylor put her up this morning.

Ah I was assuming it was Pricewise or something but thought the 6s would be too short for him. Makes sense.

Which one of OíBrienís do you like? It is just leave it to the day and see what you fancy out of them tbh.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:21 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Only bet so far is Fujaira Prince at 10/3.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:56 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Musidora looks like a warm race, but once again I can't see anything in there leaving the impression that Mehdaayih did for me.

Have gone for Staxton in the 14:25 at 8/1 e/w. Also backed Surfman ante post for the Dante tomorrow.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:47 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Shrapnel L15 on the following for interest.

Yafta
Staxton
Bomb Proof
Get Back Get Back
Old 15-05-2019, 10:48 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Musidora looks like a warm race, but once again I can't see anything in there leaving the impression that Mehdaayih did for me.

Have gone for Staxton in the 14:25 at 8/1 e/w. Also backed Surfman ante post for the Dante tomorrow.
Surfman to beat Too Darn Hot? I see Surfman is now 5s. Any juice in that in your opinion?
Old 15-05-2019, 11:22 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Surfman to beat Too Darn Hot? I see Surfman is now 5s. Any juice in that in your opinion?
That's up to you, I got a few points bigger.

Has to step up to be getting anywhere near this in truth but TDH has had issues and this a stacked race to be taking nearly evens first time up - that's why I am looking elsewhere.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:29 AM

Fair point. Didnt know if your antepost was 3-4 months ago at 20s for example of more recently.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:11 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Fair point. Didnt know if your antepost was 3-4 months ago at 20s for example of more recently.
I wish.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:13 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah I was assuming it was Pricewise or something but thought the 6s would be too short for him. Makes sense.

Which one of OíBrienís do you like? It is just leave it to the day and see what you fancy out of them tbh.
I donít really have an order but Hermosa looks obvious.

No idea what has happened to Goddess, I canít find any information on her. Zagitova is a long shot but may not make it. I liked Chablis but not on this seasonís form.

Iíd likely come down on Just Wonderful as she would want a trip based on breeding.

Outside of the current fav, it does look a poor depth race compared to a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe something like Entitle will blow the field away here!
Old 15-05-2019, 06:23 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Fair to say that I think that lot today were workmanlike at best, was not impressed by anything there at all.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:36 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Saaheq 10/1 e/w
Mutafani 6/1 e/w
Carnwennan 6/1 e/w
Old 16-05-2019, 09:13 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Habub is a bet again tomorrow, took the 5s ante post and topped up on the 3s.

Irish Roe will also be a bet at Aintree tomorrow depending on the price.
Old 16-05-2019, 09:14 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Also some Irish nag I saw run with the handbrake on has an entry on Saturday at Navan, Gopsies Daughter.
Old 16-05-2019, 09:20 AM
So then I says to Mabel

And of course Pistoletto is out again this weekend.
Old 16-05-2019, 01:30 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Nice to see Lah Ti Dar knuckling down to grind that out on reappearance.
Old 16-05-2019, 01:57 PM
So then I says to Mabel

TDH being backed like defeat is out of the question, going to need to be ready to win this. Hopefully a good race.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:03 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Surfman did well running on. No Derby winners there for me.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:32 PM
So then I says to Mabel

No Derby and straight to Ascot for TDH, probably best for him.

Great news for Broome who shortens up further