Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-05-2019, 12:50 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Definitely justified. My suspicion is that the show was already earmarked to be pulled by ITV following recent suicides after appearances on other reality shows. A suicide resulting from an appearance on this show was clearly an accident waiting to happen and ITV must have been aware of this.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:53 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Kyle is an absolutely vile individual. I hope some lawyers go after them.
That would be the icing on the cake if they ended up being taken to court by a lot of people who went on.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 15-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Wow. I didn't know that.

I don't think I have seen Love Island but is it not a Big Brother for beautiful people in a beautiful setting?
Pretty much. I'd never watched it before last year, but ended up doing so as one of the contestants works with my wife, so she wanted to see it

He's made a fortune out of it, apparently
Old 15-05-2019, 01:07 PM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
The onkyndifference between Kyles show and the auditions on Britians got x factor is the amount of money made

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
When I came home the show was on in the background, my first thoughts were that is was a British version of Jerry Springer,then I noticed how nasty he became as the show went on and also how very cringeworthy the show was. Could not understand why anyone would want 5 minutes of the worst possible fame being the baddie or even the one that was being crapped on.

It seemed to pick on the not very intelligent or the vulnerable so the show the audience and viewers could bring these people down even further than they already were....Glad its been taken off,again just plain nasty.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:35 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Oh, fair enough, say hi to Strolling too.
Oh dear ..Are you compensating because one has one lost ones daily dose of vile *****ry and bullyiing now the show has been pulled ?

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 15-05-2019, 01:47 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
Quite some time ago met a chap who removed a stair lift from the home of my wife's parents who claimed his daughter(who he had disowned) had been on the show because she had five children with five different men.... sounds a bit fanciful but par for the course.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:48 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Oh dear ..Are you compensating because one has one lost ones daily dose of vile *****ry and bullyiing now the show has been pulled ?
If you read the thread you will notice that Iíve never seen it. Canít miss what youíve never had eh?

Anyway, shouldnít you be watching homes under the hammer or Bargain hunt?
Old 15-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Are you suggesting that Wolfchipple thingy gets his personality from watching the Jeremy Kyle Show?

.......My word I think you're onto something!!
Old 15-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
Quite some time ago met a chap who removed a stair lift from the home of my wife's parents who claimed his daughter(who he had disowned) had been on the show because she had five children with five different men.... sounds a bit fanciful but par for the course.
What a great male role model he sounds! Doesn't bring up his daughter to have any self respect. Disowns her. Then brags about his daughter being a slut. Probably tells you all you need to know about those who appear on and watch Jeremy Vile.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:07 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
It appeared to be a show where the audience could have a good old laugh at those less fortunate than themselves. It was clear that quite a number of the guests had some kind of learning difficulties. The people in the audience egging it all on were just as vile as anyone. Britain at its very worst.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Bring back Trisha
Old 15-05-2019, 02:18 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
If you read the thread you will notice that Iíve never seen it. Canít miss what youíve never had eh?

Anyway, shouldnít you be watching homes under the hammer or Bargain hunt?
Preferable to watching car crash tv of the sort you get so much pleasure from wouldn't you say ? It has to be said You seem very au fait with the nuances of Jeremy Kyle for someone claiming to never have watched it though . ( are you fibbing? ) I expect you are quite partial to watching programmes that show people pulling the legs off spiders as well . You seem fit the profile exactly , given your unprovoked dig .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 15-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
The onkyndifference between Kyles show and the auditions on Britians got x factor is the amount of money made
Correct.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
For someone who claims he couldn't stand being in the same room when itís on, you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the programme.

Mrs Skint liked the program, sometimes i couldn't avoid it.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:33 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Mrs Skint liked the program, sometimes i couldn't avoid it.
Chinny reckon.

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-05-2019, 03:47 PM

remmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineremmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I hope some lawyers go after them.
I would doubt it. I would imagine all guests would have had to sign a disclaimer of some sort.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:59 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
I've been in the building when they were recording this. You genuinely went out of your way not to catch anyone's eye, some proper nutcases around. And JK is not well loved. Perhaps it was of it's time but we should be aiming upwards now, not towards the lowest common denominator. Overdue to be cut, like several other ITV long runners
Old 15-05-2019, 03:59 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Wow. I didn't know that.

I don't think I have seen Love Island but is it not a Big Brother for beautiful people in a beautiful setting?

Did people commit suicide because their self-made dreams of stardom faded or they were exploited?

The Kyle show actively exploits human misery and regularly judges participants worthless. Again I am not au fait with the specifics but apparently the man in question took a lie detector test, failed, was utterly humiliated and lost his fiance, all for the sake of 'good tv'.

The show bear a great deal of responsibility, a calm controlled person can pass a lie detector test even when lieing a highly nervous or agitated one will fail even when telling the truth.
I know someone who knew one of the people who committed suicide. He did have a lot going on in his life additionally but the whole experience of Love Island was not a positive one. It is possible that the only people prepared to go on Love Island have the type of personality that should mean they are barred from doing so - fragile celebrity obsessed individuals who believe their life will be give "worth" by their celebrity.

One death from over 3,300 shows on Jeremy Kyle is one too many but two suicides from about 140 contestants on Love Island has to raise questions? Don't they also have a lie detector test?

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis

Last edited by sw16girl; 15-05-2019 at 04:05 PM.
Old 15-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I know someone who knew one of the people who committed suicide. He did have a lot going on in his life additionally but the whole experience of Love Island was not a positive one. It is possible that the only people prepared to go on Love Island have the type of personality that should mean they are barred from doing so - fragile celebrity obsessed individuals who believe their life will be give "worth" by their celebrity.

One death from over 3,300 shows on Jeremy Kyle is one too many but two suicides from about 140 contestants on Love Island has to raise questions? Don't they also have a lie detector test?
Isnt Love Island also driven by viewers votes?

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.