Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Mrs Skint liked the program, sometimes i couldn't avoid it.
Oh, I just assumed from this post you would have left the room rather than watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I couldn't stand being in the same room if it was on.
My mistake.
Old 15-05-2019, 04:58 PM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
I've been in the building when they were recording this. You genuinely went out of your way not to catch anyone's eye, some proper nutcases around. And JK is not well loved. Perhaps it was of it's time but we should be aiming upwards now, not towards the lowest common denominator. Overdue to be cut, like several other ITV long runners
It was overdue to be cut the day it started.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:09 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I really hope their aftercare is as good as they claim as Kyle's ego will need a lot of support at this difficult time
Old 15-05-2019, 05:25 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kyle was in the final two for presenters of ITV Racing, thankfully Ed Chamberlain got the job.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:20 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Oh, I just assumed from this post you would have left the room rather than watch it.

My mistake.

SaulAlinsky
Old 15-05-2019, 06:26 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Bear pit TV is vile and the Kyle show was deliberately designed to be the worst of the type. Good riddance.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:06 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Most of the Jeremy Kyle's fans just found out that Job Centre opens at 9 in the morning.....
Old 15-05-2019, 08:08 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post

My mistake.
Mrs Skint knows how to get rid Skint from the living room........

(sorry Skint, couldn't resist)
Old 15-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Mrs Skint knows how to get rid Skint from the living room........

(sorry Skint, couldn't resist)
That she tells me directly.
Old 16-05-2019, 06:27 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I know someone who knew one of the people who committed suicide. He did have a lot going on in his life additionally but the whole experience of Love Island was not a positive one. It is possible that the only people prepared to go on Love Island have the type of personality that should mean they are barred from doing so - fragile celebrity obsessed individuals who believe their life will be give "worth" by their celebrity.

One death from over 3,300 shows on Jeremy Kyle is one too many but two suicides from about 140 contestants on Love Island has to raise questions? Don't they also have a lie detector test?
Re lie detector tests, depending on what you read it's between 70-90 per cent accurate, so dozens and dozens of those who took them were given the wrong results.
Old 16-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
There's a reason polygraph tests aren't used in legal proceedings in the UK.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:14 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
There's a reason polygraph tests aren't used in legal proceedings in the UK.
The McCanns would be in prison?

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:42 AM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have heard from somebody who knew an ex Jeremy Kyle employee (backroom staff) , that the staff are told to deliberately wind up the guests by saying this person said this and this person said that, they pit them against each other then turn on the cameras. Its a miracle the show lasted as long as it did!
Hey you, out there beyond the wall
Breaking bottles in the hall
Can you help me?
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall
Old 16-05-2019, 09:07 AM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Bring back Trisha
She is a **** as well.
Old 16-05-2019, 10:16 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Still, not to worry...all the hand wringers can go back to laughing at the "competitors" auditioning on X Factor and Britains Got Talent verysoon.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 17-05-2019, 01:10 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I've noticed that all videos on YouTube of The Jeremy Kyle Show have been deleted.
As much as I detest him and his show, I think that's worrying.
Old 17-05-2019, 01:17 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I think there is going to be an awful lot of fallout from this show.

Dirty laundry to be fully aired and suspect the removal of content from YouTube is a late attempt to make it harder for content to be scrutinised. Wouldn't be surprised to see archived footage/recordings go missing...
Old 17-05-2019, 01:22 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I think there is going to be an awful lot of fallout from this show.

Dirty laundry to be fully aired and suspect the removal of content from YouTube is a late attempt to make it harder for content to be scrutinised. Wouldn't be surprised to see archived footage/recordings go missing...
It just seems wrong to me.
It's like we're going back to the Thatcher years of the video recordings act of 1984.
Censorship.
Old 17-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Wonderful stuff: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Even better snapshot of contemporary Britain here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-05-2019, 02:16 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Wonderful stuff: To view the link you have to Register or Login
signed