Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 09:15 PM

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Sometimes I hate the BBS.

People could have died. No one knows anything.

But from post 4 onwards, this thread already descended into a petty left v right catfight in which both sides are as bad as each other.
Two sides of the same coin but they can't see it.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Two sides of the same coin but they can't see it.

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:25 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
I know more about immigrants and the real world than most of the thick ****'s on here.

People can take their internet blog views and shove it up their ****'s.

If the BBS has room for a **** like Biggin, it's got room for my posts stating Biggin is a ****.

Not fussed if anyone cares or not.

Biggin's a ****.
hear fvckin hear (just don't quote him Kip, please)
Old 04-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know more about immigrants and the real world than most of the thick ****'s on here.

If the BBS has room for a **** like Biggin, it's got room for my posts stating Biggin is a ****.

Biggin's a ****.
After this excellent post I find myself increasingly drawn to Mecca.

Does a large curved sword come with membership and is a taxi fare to Coney Hall a legitimate expense?

Last edited by fang; 05-03-2018 at 07:31 AM.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

Biggin's a ****.
What you do in my opinion Kip is highlight Biggins posts,you make him important and even to some a victim as you can see on this thread...I ignore most of his posts I do not make him stand out, I do not call him names (I don't call anyone names except for elgin).

There are about four of you that Troll every one of his posts which are not breaking any rules of the BBS and he stands out because of yours and others posts which does not affect him by one iota except making him the centre of attention.

You have made Biggin,he is your monster
Old 04-03-2018, 10:34 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
Biggin's posts are so short I can't imagine anyone ignoring them. Posts are ignored if they're too long.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Hurry up kip I have to go to work
Old 04-03-2018, 11:16 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Hurry up kip I have to go to work

I lost my whole post. You just dodged an essay.

I was roughly saying until someone shows me that Biggin has mental health issues or is mentally inhibited in a medical context (some may direct me to his posts), he's not getting a free ride.

In my opinion, I feel that Biggin gets exactly what he deserves, nothing spared. He wasn't created, he was emboldened. If you go back and read my hostilities, many are made after a post in which you defend his right to troll the boards (which is what it is, or he's a thick ****. A **** either way). I think we should have let the plebs have it out. The natural order would have persevered as Biggin's posting quality is hardly something to write about.

How do you ignore someone who posts on every single thread with some pointless or ignorant and ill informed bollocks?

What I'm saying is, he has bullshit views on topics important to me, if hes not going to debate, then he's a ****. Especially after saying what he does.
Old 04-03-2018, 11:58 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
^^^^

Cricket wanker.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:05 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeby View Post
I think people jump on Biggin a bit too much on threads like this. What he said wasn't low at all, calling him subhuman scum for a comment that he is entitled to make is low.
I'm being deliberately harsh to biggin because I'm fed of up his racist nonsense, maybe if he doesn't like being called subhuman, he should stop treating people born in other countries like they are lesser than him and all terrorists.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:22 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
some examples of biggins posts

making light of those who died and were made homeless in the Grenfell Tower disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post

Gotta be careful what you store in them

Where is "fridge man" by the way ??

Immigrant bashing

Quote:
More fridge problems ? 30 people in 1 house ? Welcome to the real UK folks
spreading propaganda of the Far Right/ white supremacist movement

Quote:
Shame. What is happening to this country. We are being over run.

suggesting the reason that people vote Labour is because they aren't "White British", spreading the propaganda of the far right and their "cultural marxism" culture wars conspiracy theory

Quote:
A Labour heartland indeed.
dying for something to be terrorism so he can push his far right Tommy Robinson esq agenda

Quote:
Romford EXPLOSION: Essex town hit by huge blast - emergency services rush to scene
The explosion was heard on Harold Hill at 1.30pm in north east London, but they do not believe it is terror related.

Wow they know that already.

Officers unable to say what caused the explosion ??

Nationalistic bollocks

Quote:
Have more faith in your country. Stop talking it down all the time Its called both sides negotiating.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:24 AM

Whether you think people are being harsh to Biggin or not, you have to follow the pattern of his posting, across his posting history to see that he is becoming radicalised and moving towards the far right.

Biggin is not just some troll, his a far right propaganda machine and is being allowed to normalise some pretty hateful opinions.

I just think everybody should be aware of what is going on here. Biggin is spouting national front bullshit and Les keeps covering for his mate whenever he gets the abuse for it he deserves.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:09 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-03-2018, 07:12 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
some examples of biggins posts

making light of those who died and were made homeless in the Grenfell Tower disaster

Immigrant bashing

spreading propaganda of the Far Right/ white supremacist movement

suggesting the reason that people vote Labour is because they aren't "White British", spreading the propaganda of the far right and their "cultural marxism" culture wars conspiracy theory

dying for something to be terrorism so he can push his far right Tommy Robinson esq agenda

Nationalistic bollocks
Its ok, hes not talking about Audrey Hepburns tits....then he'd be right in trouble.

Now sit back and await an amusing Star Trek meme from Butler.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:16 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I have to agree. It’s tiresome. I disagree with 95% if his views... but he has every right to make them without being called “subhuman scum”

I can easily put counter arguments to his views without insulting him. I’m sure others could if they tried.
Maybe people are fed up with putting together reasoned counter arguments?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:41 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post

Fair point... I’m not on here as much these days... maybe people have tried to argue with him... but it’s just so fuvkin tiresome for the rest of us. We get it... kipi/KoW/wolfie/etc think Biggin is a prick... we all know that... can we take it as Common knowledge... can every ******* thread not be derailed with stupid childish name calling.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:43 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Kipungu is a great example of this.

Admittedly some of his responses to Biggin required one to take a week off work to read, but he put the effort in, only to get a single emoticon in response.

Biggin takes a lot more effort to respond to my counters ; he says “Hush Maz“ ( I think 66 times so far).

So responding to him as a reasonable adult is a waste of time. But not responding is not an answer, lest we allow him to normalise EDL thinking on the BBS, as KoW notes above.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-03-2018, 07:55 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Whether you think people are being harsh to Biggin or not, you have to follow the pattern of his posting, across his posting history to see that he is becoming radicalised and moving towards the far right.

Biggin is not just some troll, his a far right propaganda machine and is being allowed to normalise some pretty hateful opinions.

I just think everybody should be aware of what is going on here. Biggin is spouting national front bullshit and Les keeps covering for his mate whenever he gets the abuse for it he deserves.
I have told you a million times stop exaggerating. All the above is just hogwash and untruths, but you know that.

Calling someone subhuman may give you a hard on kid but to me its just water off a ducks back. Your opinion of me matters not one jot sonny.

Keep spouting your lies and made up stories about me. I couldn't care less.

People will always make their own minds up on here about people not because of the lies and bile you post on here.

Grow up kid.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 05-03-2018, 08:03 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

I lost my whole post. You just dodged an essay.

I was roughly saying until someone shows me that Biggin has mental health issues or is mentally inhibited in a medical context (some may direct me to his posts), he's not getting a free ride.

In my opinion, I feel that Biggin gets exactly what he deserves, nothing spared. He wasn't created, he was emboldened. If you go back and read my hostilities, many are made after a post in which you defend his right to troll the boards (which is what it is, or he's a thick ****. A **** either way). I think we should have let the plebs have it out. The natural order would have persevered as Biggin's posting quality is hardly something to write about.

How do you ignore someone who posts on every single thread with some pointless or ignorant and ill informed bollocks?

What I'm saying is, he has bullshit views on topics important to me, if hes not going to debate, then he's a ****. Especially after saying what he does.
Biggins shares little if any of my political views, but the baiting he gets on here, is OTT.

Also maybe stop to consider that maybe he sees getting into a debate is a pointless exercise for him to indulge in, as he knows he will be jumped on regardless.

What I read in his posts at times, is a deliberate attempt to play up to the image some are creating of him, and in doing so some are missing the humour. I actually find it funny when he responds with an emoticon others get very hot under the collar.

If you truly want him to debate with you, give him the space and respect to do so and then maybe he will indulge you. However maybe the biggins baiting has gone too far already for him to do that.

IMO You and others have reaped what you have sowed in that you have inadvertently ending up putting yourself in the position of the bully, and then getting angry when your victim aint playing by your rules and instead is deciding to taking the piss by dropping bombs into his posts to further your aggravation.

This is turning into a very boring loop, and something needs to change so you get your nirvana of reasoned debate.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:08 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

Sorry KoW but this comes across as bullshit.

Holding views that come from the right does not suddenly make someone no better than an NF supporter, in the same way as someone who is pro Corbyn a raging commie.
Closed Thread