Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 08-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley View Post
Cripes

It's all getting a bit "Sweaty" on here with incendiary remarks and members rearing up like shocked dray horses.The "Cut and thrust" of lively debate is to be encouraged but clearly some are unable to bridle their tongues to the extent that certain remarks reach the very nadir of decency.

Those who know me from bygone days will be familiar with the visceral and vindictive opprobrium I suffered as part of an exhorable campaign of character assasination but through all the "Incoming" I was able to retain my dignity and refrain from resorting to personal insults in order to counter the gladitorial hostility aimed in my direction.

Maybe,just maybe some on here could argue their case free from hatred and personal bile.

Regards

Trolley

Is that you Trolley ??
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-04-2018, 04:40 PM
living in a bubble

Lord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolley View Post
Cripes

It's all getting a bit "Sweaty" on here with incendiary remarks and members rearing up like shocked dray horses.The "Cut and thrust" of lively debate is to be encouraged but clearly some are unable to bridle their tongues to the extent that certain remarks reach the very nadir of decency.

Those who know me from bygone days will be familiar with the visceral and vindictive opprobrium I suffered as part of an exhorable campaign of character assasination but through all the "Incoming" I was able to retain my dignity and refrain from resorting to personal insults in order to counter the gladitorial hostility aimed in my direction.

Maybe,just maybe some on here could argue their case free from hatred and personal bile.

Regards

Trolley

Poppycock on stilts and hogwash to boot
Old 08-04-2018, 04:42 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flange View Post
Poppycock on stilts and hogwash to boot
I am reminded of the adage "Posterity weaves NO garlands for imitators".

Old 08-04-2018, 04:46 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Is that you Trolley ??
Indeed it is Charles, AKA Trolley.

Who in the distant past was ripped apart by the hyenas of the "Good Ship BBS" with persistant ad hominem attacks.

This is a cameo appearance for me on here - having read some of this thread (Admittedly not all) I felt it was perhaps necessary to call for restraint, as I smelt the whiff of brimstone and to be truthful I could sense high-grade ordnance being dropped by warring factions which wouldn't be in the interests of the 'Good Ship BBS'.From my experience of yesteryear when I was almost permanently "In the stocks" such sites disintegrate into imprecations and baleful bile and instead of being a platforms for debate they become platforms for rhetorical granstanding infused with hatrid.

I shall now leave all you good folk in peace.God Bless you all.

Last edited by Trolley; 08-04-2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-04-2018, 04:54 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
get on the Corbyn thread !
Old 08-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I am prostrate at your altar, Charles.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:07 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Ewww

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-04-2018, 05:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought this was going to be a George Clooney appreciation thread.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:11 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
I thought this was going to be a George Clooney appreciation thread.
Yes. Course you did. So witty. Gusset, laugh, I near shit myself with laughter. Gusset, so funny. Gusset. Lol. Gusset.

Gusset.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:11 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I am prostrate at your altar, Charles.
Why not start up a homosexual relationship with a bricklayer? You could then be prostate at his mortar.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:12 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Ewww
At least he didn't say "prostate".

edit - piss off FORZA
Old 08-04-2018, 05:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post
Yes. Course you did. So witty. Gusset, laugh, I near shit myself with laughter. Gusset, so funny. Gusset. Lol. Gusset.

Gusset.
Poetry isn't your forté is it?
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Don't think there should be an accent on ‘forte’. It’s Italian in origin.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-04-2018, 05:31 PM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
Why not start up a homosexual relationship with a bricklayer? You could then be prostate at his mortar.
I was balancing up the "Prostrate, anyone had problems" thread.

Old 08-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Crap Clique member

Quote:
Charles?

Old 08-04-2018, 05:42 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Oh my giddy aunt!!! You speak foreign!!!

Now I am lost.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:51 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post
Oh my giddy aunt!!! You speak foreign!!!

Now I am lost.
Don't worry, he is a turd with an accent. Think it's Geordie.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Don't think there should be an accent on ‘forte’. It’s Italian in origin.
As far as I'm aware, this kind of forte (as in strength) is in fact from French, and the other kind of forte (as in loud) is from Italian.

Neither should be written with an é in English, nor in Italian, nor in French. Unless one is blighted with a markèd (<<< this one's slightly more legitimate) lack of culture, good chap.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:08 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Don't worry, he is a turd with an accent. Think it's Geordie.
The last Geordie gussett I came across was similar, unwashed and war torn, and she drank like a fish..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 08-04-2018, 06:10 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
As far as I'm aware, this kind of forte (as in strength) is in fact from French, and the other kind of forte (as in loud) is from Italian.

Neither should be written with an é in English, nor in Italian, nor in French. Unless one is blighted with a markèd (<<< this one's slightly more legitimate) lack of culture, good chap.
You're saying that gusset is posting shit for a change?