Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 22-06-2018, 07:14 AM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
vitriolic ...you have been towards me a few times.
Please quote these posts ...
Old 22-06-2018, 08:20 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
saddo
Oooh, that's you that is.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:22 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
It’s tragic and laughable in the same breath how in exile and O’Skinty feel bereft without the dribbling loon.

To suggest that any thread needs Biggin is actually hilarious.

If you can’t win your arguments without him you should consider your positions.

What you really mean is that you need Biggles to take the threads in question off track so you can get a breather.

Relax chaps, everyone knows his opinions are worthless.
But you can't help joining in on a thread about him.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Grown men bickering over one poster.
Its more how a lynch mob influenced the mods.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:28 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
I’ve said it before and I wil say it (write it) for the last time. It was clear why Steve was banned from GCC - at least to me. I saw the thread and posts that lead to it where Steve asked direct questions and demanded answers yet refused to give answers when questioned back.
………………………………....
If you say something pro-Brexit there will be a dozen posters attacking it and demanding links and answers. In my view if I make a statement I may choose for it to stand alone and not respond to criticism of it.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Nah. Ban him outright and bring to an end once and for all these desperate attempts to keep him relevant.
I think we have the leader of the lynch mob.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:33 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
nathe, have you still got your 'spirit guides'?
I'm still a spiritualist
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
And do you still believe that Preston isn't an utter shithole?
There are worse places in the country
Just living my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Is it you that dresses up like you used to ?
Eh?
Old 22-06-2018, 08:34 AM
Just living my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Do people on here really want a BBS free of adults being involved in petty and extremely childish name calling?

ffs we cannot do it in real life so please lets not takeaway our only outlet for doing it.

It keeps us young at heart, even when the bones start to creak.

Free the Coney Hall one.
The bbs does remind me of a school playground some days
Old 22-06-2018, 08:36 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
There are worse places in the country
Far worse places and Preston has some really lovely countryside nearby.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:49 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I think we have the leader of the lynch mob.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 22-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
But you can't help joining in on a thread about him.
Why should I?

it’s enjoyable.

The internet is free.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:44 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Herein lies the issue as illustrated by this thread. It isn't primarily a content issue, although the brexit thread is especially contentious. It's a poster issue. It continues even in this backwater of the bbs. The guy is toxic now and spreads it wherever he posts. Every thread turns into a 'biggin victim' eventually.

Get rid of and cleanse this site once and for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 22-06-2018, 12:17 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Sure. But how are you ?? Merely enquiring how you are . Thats all.

Bollocks. You don’t ask that to anyone else on here, you’re clearly using his post about depression to try and wind him up. That’s as clear as day and a really shitty thing to do. Not surprising, though.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 22-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Bollocks. You don’t ask that to anyone else on here, you’re clearly using his post about depression to try and wind him up. That’s as clear as day and a really shitty thing to do. Not surprising, though.
Think Biggin's has many more things thrown his way. Quite a few follow him around the boards to insult him.
Insulting him gets you the liberal BBS badge ... first class.... With a nice ribbon!
Old 22-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Think Biggin's has many more things thrown his way. Quite a few follow him around the boards to insult him.
Insulting him gets you the liberal BBS badge ... first class.... With a nice ribbon!
Mmm... we don’t all start threads about him on a weekly basis though do we?

You want to get out of the greenhouse mate.
Old 22-06-2018, 01:44 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
My health is not a discussion point unless I mention it myself.

Time to get rid of this toxic poster now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 22-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
My health is not a discussion point unless I mention it myself.

Time to get rid of this toxic poster now.
What makes you different to Biggin's and the personal abuse you and yours send his way?
I don't read the depression thread and haven't posted on your health!
Old 22-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Mmm... we don’t all start threads about him on a weekly basis though do we?

You want to get out of the greenhouse mate.
I've only started one thread on Biggin's ... Maybe you could learn to count.