Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 07-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Probably the wrong thread but nm.

With the changes being made to the BBS will it mean that the page doesn't crash when you go to view all posts for someone with over 30,000 or so posts?
I'm not sure if I'll be able to do anything about that but I'll put it on the list of things to have a look at.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I'm not sure if I'll be able to do anything about that but I'll put it on the list of things to have a look at.
It's not a big deal, just something I'd noticed that very occasionally gets a little irritating. Far more important things to sort out I'm sure!

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 11-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Trying out a change again. Hope it's ok this time but any problems, particularly with the mobile app, please report here. Thanks.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:00 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Trying out a change again. Hope it's ok this time but any problems, particularly with the mobile app, please report here. Thanks.
Looks good so far from my perspective. Nothing obviously off kilter.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:38 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I now get a box appear at the bottom of the page saying "Only secure content is displayed" and the option to "Show all content." Only started doing that today.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Pilot of the storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
I now get a box appear at the bottom of the page saying "Only secure content is displayed" and the option to "Show all content." Only started doing that today.
The site is now automatically redirecting to secure https mode. I've tried to ensure that all links, images etc. are https. The Chrome browser is now happy that the pages are fully secure and displays the padlock to the left of the web address. But IE (which I guess you're using) still seems to think that the pages have some insecure content and hence displays that message but I don't know what it's referring to. If I can find out how to stop that message appearing then I will do so, but in the meantime you can just ignore it or click the X to close the message.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Pilot of the storm

Quote:
I think I've fixed this now. If anyone still sees this message, please report here.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:10 PM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still get the message.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Pilot of the storm

Quote:
I still get the message.
Are you using IE11?

Do you get the message on every BBS page or just some pages?

Please try selecting one of the other styles (drop-down selection at the bottom left corner of the page) - does it still happen?

Please also try clearing browser cookies and let me know if it still happens.

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 13-03-2019, 01:56 AM
Veteran

I was getting it on every page, but now it's gone. I had to do some Windows upgrades earlier this morning, so presumably that's helped get rid of it.
Old 13-03-2019, 06:17 AM
Pilot of the storm

Great - thanks again for the feedback.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:27 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Bump, you're doing a good job EE

Old 26-03-2019, 07:04 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Eddie, re quotation marks at the end of links on the android app, see attached

Old 12-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Anyone else having issues with the android app not loading any of the forums or is it just me?

Old 09-05-2019, 08:15 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Home page is back up and running To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 09-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Yay! Now I can see the list of upcoming games for the season.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:27 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Woah! It's like going back in time while still being in 2019 at the same time.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:31 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brilliant !!
Old 09-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Cool. You wouldn’t believe how I depend on the BBS for forthcoming fixtures.
Old 09-05-2019, 09:05 PM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Welcome home, home page.