Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-08-2019, 02:38 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
I believe him making a transfer request has a significant monetary effect on the deal, can anyone explain?

Yes, he is effectively asking for his contract to be cancelled so he can move. This means he forgoes the 4 or so years he has left in wages, as well as any bonuses.

Had we accepted an offer and he hadn’t put in a request, we would have to try and negotiate a settlement with Wilf to cancel the contract.

Or so I believe.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:39 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could have gone about it a lot better if true, and in essence is trying to relegate us.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:40 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He still has 4 years left on his contract. We don't have to accept his transfer request and I doubt we will this close to the window closing.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:43 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Only the ***** and menchildren among us.
This aged well.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
This aged well.

Really? You’d boo him if he’s still here come Saturday. Course you would.

Comment stands.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
He can get to ****. No respect for the club doing this a day before the deadline, to go to ******* Everton. Stunned.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:47 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Surely we wont grant this so close to the season starting and no time to find a replacement ? If we dont , then january will see him gone . Whichever it is , its a shitty time to spring this . Great player , but not much respect for us doing this at this juncture ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 07-08-2019, 02:50 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Imagine wanting European football and settling for ******* Everton.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:01 PM

stannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestannard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was inevitable in my opinion. I hope we have a viable plan B to act on. Now or in Jan. This could be SP’s defining moment.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:07 PM

Psych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
He still has 4 years left on his contract. We don't have to accept his transfer request and I doubt we will this close to the window closing.

Yes, but the problem is he becomes a massive destabilising influence on the team. And he if throws a hissy and decides not to play there’s feck all the club can do about it. Player power - one of the many curses of the modern game.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:11 PM

Mike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The club have relied on him for too long, barring the 1st season he has been the main reason why we have not been relegated.
we should have had a replacement in well before .. a criminal lack of planning.

Lookman at Everton would have been a very decent replacement coming the other way if we had thought about this.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:14 PM

islander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerislander ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
I sincerely hope that SP will treat this transfer request with the distaste that it deserves.

He should be made to play in the reserves for 3 months
before being allowed to wears a first team shirt again.

He is treating the club and it's loyal supporters with contempt.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:15 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Elwiss View Post
The club have relied on him for too long, barring the 1st season he has been the main reason why we have not been relegated.

Lookman at Everton would have been a very decent replacement coming the other way if we had thought about this.
For goodness sake Lookman is lightweight

He couldn’t get a game in a side full of mainly pedestrian grafters
Old 07-08-2019, 03:15 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Elwiss View Post

The club gave him a career and made him a multimillionaire.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:18 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
If he goes Everton then it’s purely for money. They’ll be competing for 6th. Big ******* deal. All the stuff he said about wanting to play in the Champions League and now handing in a transfer request to join a side not even playing European football. I’ve lost some respect for him for the timing but if he joins Everton then all respect will be lost. What a waste of talent. Yes he’s wasted at Palace but he’s at least a legend here and would surely have the got move to a European team next summer

Such a shit situation as what he has done will leave a bitter taste with all Palace fans and looking back on memories with him won’t feel the same
Old 07-08-2019, 03:22 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
If he goes Everton then it’s purely for money. They’ll be competing for 6th. Big ******* deal. All the stuff he said about wanting to play in the Champions League and now handing in a transfer request to join a side not even playing European football. I’ve lost some respect for him for the timing but if he joins Everton then all respect will be lost. What a waste of talent. Yes he’s wasted at Palace but he’s at least a legend here and would surely have the got move to a European team next summer

Such a shit situation as what he has done will leave a bitter taste with all Palace fans and looking back on memories with him won’t feel the same
You can hear his interview now, ‘I think this is a club that can compete for the CL’ they have big plans blah blah

Mean while Marco Silva is the manager ffs, he’s done nothing of any note and probably won’t last a year

200k a week plus bonus, plus a signing on fee lovely
Old 07-08-2019, 03:24 PM

Mike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Elwiss : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
For goodness sake Lookman is lightweight

He couldn’t get a game in a side full of mainly pedestrian grafters
Not saying he is anywhere Wilf's standard but he has potential .. we literally have not even tried to replace him , even after nearly every summer where he and his agent have held the club to ransom.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:37 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Could have gone about it a lot better if true, and in essence is trying to relegate us.
Zaha isn't 'trying' to relegate us. It's fair to say that handing in a request to leave with hours to go in the window might indicate that he's not too fussed if we do go down through.

I hope no one forgets this when Zaha tries to pull on his red and blue credentials again after his career ends. One Ian Wright was enough.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:41 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
If he goes it's game over on so many levels. The end of an era. The players we are left with are so underwhelming, so dull, nothing to spark excitement as you walk up to the ground.

Dreading him leaving, think it'll take years to move on from as a club. He is worth so so much to us.

Last edited by alanlee11; 07-08-2019 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:43 PM

srh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This has nothing to do with Champions League football and everything to do with money. What a ****