Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 11-05-2019, 07:09 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Timothy Weah

RMC report this evening that United States international attacker Timothy Weah is set to be sold by PSG this summer, after a moderately successful loan spell with Scottish outfit Celtic.

Crystal Palace, Rennes and a third unnamed club have positioned themselves to purchase the son of the President of Liberia and Ballon DíOr winner George Weah.

Initially, there were talks about a second loan spell with Celtic, but on Friday the 19-year-old said goodbye to the Scottish club via social media network Instagram.

Weahís 2018-19 campaign is not yet over, he will link up with the United Statesí U20 side to play in the World Cup in Poland starting on the 23rd of May.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-05-2019, 08:15 PM

ll AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Who?
Old 11-05-2019, 08:24 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
That’d be a very exciting punt. For the right price, which I’d hope to be 10 million or under, yes please.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:31 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would buy him just because heís young, and related to George weah
Old 11-05-2019, 08:41 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Would buy him just because heís young, and related to George weah
What’s Ali Dia up to?
Old 11-05-2019, 08:48 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Thatíd be a very exciting punt. For the right price, which Iíd hope to be 10 million or under, yes please.
On the strength of what do you base this?

I've seen him a few time playing for The US and has done nothing. Has he done anything while at Celtic?
Old 11-05-2019, 09:17 PM
9 in a Row User

NorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He was alright with us, still very raw and very much a project, lovely guy, a lot of time for him, personally.

Our useless boss told him he'd be better off leaving rather than hanging around before he leaves to go play in the u20 World Cup.

Black Lives Matter
Old 11-05-2019, 09:20 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still in his teens, plays internationally, PSG obviously seen something in him, even if now they don’t want. The sort of signing I think would be good for him and us. On a side note, his dad was a ballon dor winner and one of his goals still the best I’ve seen, and isn’t he president of his homeland or something. I think he would be worth a punt
Old 11-05-2019, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
On the strength of what do you base this?

I've seen him a few time playing for The US and has done nothing. Has he done anything while at Celtic?
I’ve watched him for PSG, a bit for Celtic and once for the US (that Rooney game). Like NorthCurveEagle said, very much a project, but these are the sort of signings we should be making. He’s not exactly a Sorloth, his time at PSG alone makes him a higher pedigree, and he’s 3 or 4 years younger.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 11-05-2019 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:10 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Still in his teens, plays internationally, PSG obviously seen something in him, even if now they donít want. The sort of signing I think would be good for him and us. On a side note, his dad was a ballon dor winner and one of his goals still the best Iíve seen, and isnít he president of his homeland or something. I think he would be worth a punt

Yep, George president of Liberia since 2018
Old 12-05-2019, 03:40 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
The son of the president of Liberia but plays for the US? If I was Liberian I wouldn't be impressed with that.
Old 12-05-2019, 04:11 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
The son of the president of Liberia but plays for the US? If I was Liberian I wouldn't be impressed with that.
He was born in the USA! USA! USA!, though. Also, Liberia was founded by colonising Americans who treated the locals like shit.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:24 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Could be bollocks but the kind of signing we should be making.

Clinton Morrison.

Like my new page on facebook please!

www.facebook.com/bryantswm
Old 12-05-2019, 10:04 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Like most i dont know a great deal about this lad, but on the basis that PSG took him on suggest he has quality! we hope, but what he has done at Celtic could give us a better indication? as i said i dont know so difficult to give judgement.
If we are genuinely interested do Palace see him as a starter next season or one that we develop is key for me, assuming if the club decide to have a clear out of our current strikers then maybe getting in an experienced older head like Welbeck and balance it by bringing in young hungry determined to prove themselves players like Tammy Abraham, Neal Maupay and Timothy Weah could well be the way we move forward providing we are willing to show patience, yes a gamble due to their inexperience but a very exciting prospect longer term.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:12 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Im sure I brought this guy up in one of the last two windows, could be a recycled rumour

Might not have even been a rumour I honestly cant remember
Old 12-05-2019, 11:42 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
If we gambled on Sorloth for a reported £9m, surely we can take a punt on Weah. I believe we need a proven goalscorer too however, even from the Championship. Welbeck would be a risk, mindful of his recent injury record, but Roy knows what he is capable of. Che Evans, Neal Maupay and Ollie Watkins would be good examples of young strikers we should bring in.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:04 PM

Wandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Like most i dont know a great deal about this lad, but on the basis that PSG took him on suggest he has quality!
When your old man is a club legend + a head of state, you can probably call in a few favours.