Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old Today, 10:47 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
You sure CR is elderly?
Early middle age
Old Today, 11:07 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
An A+ word salad

And the usual rant about others failures, from a person who doesnít look or explain why their own politics have failed and whether they even tried or stayed in their room crying over a poster of Blair with a semi.

Why have your politics failed to get a leader since Blair, let alone failed to win an election and continue to fall now? You can wail at the world, gnashing your teeth but it doesnít change that.
I gave up politics at the same time as being a season ticket holder. Ill health or more correctly concentrating on staying healthy became the priority.
It failed as after that the entryism in the new member intake was ignored. Len set it up with Ed and it reaped its reward in 2015.
Unfortunately the self same entryists who claimed they were taking back the party seemed to think politics was still rooted in the mid 20th Century. Are now walking away having failed those they profess to care about. Its apparent far from this being the case they care only for the politics of division and hate. As we see elsewhere there is no shame they will take on any cause to promulgate the hatred and division. Not the cause but the political ideology being the true reason.
With Labour its been left in a wilderness ridiculed as failure. When the real failure rests with the same people who now ridicule the party and its history. Sad times for a once great party.
Old Today, 11:14 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Can we stop using the phrase "word salad"? Actually only one person uses it. It stifles debate and is not as funny as it thinks it is.
Old Today, 11:17 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Can we stop using the phrase "word salad"? Actually only one person uses it. It stifles debate and is not as funny as it thinks it is.
More than happy to leave it out if others leave their rubbish out in turn. But ironic you asking that while saying “it”.
Old Today, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
I gave up politics at the same time as being a season ticket holder. Ill health or more correctly concentrating on staying healthy became the priority.
It failed as after that the entryism in the new member intake was ignored. Len set it up with Ed and it reaped its reward in 2015.
Unfortunately the self same entryists who claimed they were taking back the party seemed to think politics was still rooted in the mid 20th Century. Are now walking away having failed those they profess to care about. Its apparent far from this being the case they care only for the politics of division and hate. As we see elsewhere there is no shame they will take on any cause to promulgate the hatred and division. Not the cause but the political ideology being the true reason.
With Labour its been left in a wilderness ridiculed as failure. When the real failure rests with the same people who now ridicule the party and its history. Sad times for a once great party.
Yes there are lots of reasons people might not be active you might want to think about that before lashing out yourself. As for walking away most activists I know are still activists.

Your politics were failing long before that. You haven’t won a leadership election, let alone an election since 2005. You can blame entryists or whoever you like but ultimately they have failed badly and continue to. So rather than fuel your inner rage at your impotence towards others maybe try and think how you could positively make a change.

Last edited by cockneyrebel; Today at 11:24 AM.
Old Today, 11:26 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
More than happy to leave it out if others leave their rubbish out in turn. But ironic you asking that while saying ďitĒ.
I meant "it" the phrase. Not you the person.
Old Today, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
I meant "it" the phrase. Not you the person.
In which case it’s a typo and fair enough

Anyway if Herts leaves out his regular abuse then it will stop from me. Otherwise I’m not a turn the other cheek bloke
Old Today, 12:26 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes there are lots of reasons people might not be active you might want to think about that before lashing out yourself. As for walking away most activists I know are still activists.

Your politics were failing long before that. You havenít won a leadership election, let alone an election since 2005. You can blame entryists or whoever you like but ultimately they have failed badly and continue to. So rather than fuel your inner rage at your impotence towards others maybe try and think how you could positively make a change.
I have made my position on your posts very clear. I have no intentions in changing.
One reason is highlighted you questioned directly whether i stayed after Blair. I answer directly. Whilst giving due consideration to others leaving i give a generic response which you interrupt in your own way.
As I have also highlighted a number of other issues over recent months. I have no intention of repeating them. But will if you persit repeating them.
Far better I cordially suggest you put me on ignore you obviously think my posts add nothing are word salad (apologies BB). I have no intention of changing how I post either.
This site is about debate differing views there is limited moderation if I have ever overstepped it then its news to me.
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
In which case itís a typo and fair enough

Anyway if Herts leaves out his regular abuse then it will stop from me. Otherwise Iím not a turn the other cheek bloke
Donít recall him giving you much, if any, abuse ?
Old Today, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
I have made my position on your posts very clear. I have no intentions in changing.
One reason is highlighted you questioned directly whether i stayed after Blair. I answer directly. Whilst giving due consideration to others leaving i give a generic response which you interrupt in your own way.
As I have also highlighted a number of other issues over recent months. I have no intention of repeating them. But will if you persit repeating them.
Far better I cordially suggest you put me on ignore you obviously think my posts add nothing are word salad (apologies BB). I have no intention of changing how I post either.
This site is about debate differing views there is limited moderation if I have ever overstepped it then its news to me.
Whatever reasons you give the end result is your politics have been a dismal failure since 2005. Not even the ability to get a leader you want, let alone win an election. You can lash out at the left and anyone else but it doesn’t change that.

I didn’t like Blair and think he is a war criminal who also pushed things through in the U.K. that caused lots of harm. But the card he has was he was electable.

Since 2005 your politics (and indeed his, he’s now widely despised and his support for issues damages them), have been a failure. So by means say and do what you want but until you find a way to change that you’re raging in to the void. I am of course aware my politics also have not succeeded, but it’s the way you’re so high and mighty about that point and it’s amusing given your own politics have failed for so long and it shows no sign of changing.

Last edited by cockneyrebel; Today at 01:31 PM.