Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
That is, without question, one of the best things I have read on here in ages.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:55 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Simply brilliant.

'...A careful reading of official Major League Baseball Rule 6.08(b) suggests that in this situation, the batter would be considered "hit by pitch", and would be eligible to advance to first base ...'

Yes. I'd say so.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On that basis one should keep away from Kauffman Stadium tonight when Fernando comes in to close it for the AL. (assuming Washington does not make up some lie about the Rays asking him only to pitch Rodney in the 7th)
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 11-07-2012, 07:23 PM
swinging and missing

Car54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert head is god
On that basis one should keep away from Kauffman Stadium tonight when Fernando comes in to close it for the AL. (assuming Washington does not make up some lie about the Rays asking him only to pitch Rodney in the 7th)
George Steinbrenner, can you hear me? John Henry, Jerry Reinsdorff, Marge Schott and your silly dog, you AL guys took a hell of a beating
Old 11-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54
Marge Schott and your silly dog, you AL guys took a hell of a beating
Huh???
I came and set fire to your shed
Old 11-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Didn't Schott own the Reds?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:15 PM
swinging and missing

Car54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
Didn't Schott own the Reds?
Oops. Back in the cage. As you were, everyone.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54
Oops. Back in the cage. As you were, everyone.
Don't worry, it's not like the Reds are the oldest National League team or anything. I'll just assume you meant Stephen Schott.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 12-07-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That's okay, Idiot Bud is going to swap the Reds and Indians in a few years for no reason whatsoever. Car54 is just being a prophet on this matter, trust me.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:39 PM
swinging and missing

2 Things to add here:
1. Cheap Portuguese wine combined with intermittent WiFi access;
2. Confusing the film "Major League" with Major League
3. A fanatical devotion to The Pope
Old 13-07-2012, 09:45 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Errr, I make that 3 things you added there ... Hate to be fussy.
Old 14-07-2012, 09:22 AM
All the way to Eleven

Mr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnMr C lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
3/33 last night. That's a new low from my consistently dreadful batting lineup
Old 14-07-2012, 10:51 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
Errr, I make that 3 things you added there ... Hate to be fussy.
Give the poor guy a break, he didn't come on here expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 14-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Have we started again. Shit. Forgot.
Old 14-07-2012, 09:47 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike
Give the poor guy a break, he didn't come on here expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
I was kidding.
Old 15-07-2012, 02:58 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
On June 10th, I traded Cano/Kimbrel for Mike Trout. I was also in 10th place in SBs. One month later and I'm tied for 1st. Of course, I'm lagging in RBIs and Wins, so it really isn't helping yet.
Old 16-07-2012, 02:06 PM
swinging and missing

Note that Week 15 is a 10 day week, so tonight is Day 4 of 10.
Old 16-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Me not noticing we had started again cost me 3 home runs and lots of RBIs on Saturday alone. I don't want to think about going back and checking Friday as well.
Old 16-07-2012, 08:37 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Had to bin ESPN. On the plus side I found out that you can see the MLB coverage on the Yahoo website last night.
Old 16-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Panty Organizer

Good thing he knew to say the Red Sox.