Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:23 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle View Post
Much as I think alladyce is an excellent premier league manager. His perfOrmance on Monday night football reminded me of his self centred narcissistic it's never my fault columns in the evening standard. He should have kept his conversation with parish to himself.
He is the managerial equivalent of Clattenburg. Often gets it spot on, but not always, but it is always about him.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheBiscuit View Post
Anyone get the feeling that this isn't as cut and dried as was being suggested in the media. Wonder if Roy is having second thoughts after Sam's comments yesterday.

You would have thought if the decision to sack FdB was made some days ago, his replacement would be in situ immediately.
An insider I know said it's a question of his image rights..
Old 12-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post

mate

Oh dear
Old 12-09-2017, 02:39 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post
Are Saga and Stanna contracts that lucrative?
Old 12-09-2017, 02:40 PM

RPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Roy Hodgson- Good or bad appointment??

Here is my take on the De Boer sacking and the possible appointment of Hodgson- would it really be a bad thing?? Was De Boer really to blame or should the players be held to account?? Comment below if you agree/disagree!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-09-2017, 02:42 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Oh good, I've been looking for a thread to discuss the merits of Roy Hodgson as manager. Thanks.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post
What image?
Old 12-09-2017, 02:51 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Supposedly going to take first training session tomorrow
Old 12-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheBiscuit View Post
Anyone get the feeling that this isn't as cut and dried as was being suggested in the media. Wonder if Roy is having second thoughts after Sam's comments yesterday.

You would have thought if the decision to sack FdB was made some days ago, his replacement would be in situ immediately.
Another candidate, possibly preferable, has become available or made it known they would be interested?
Old 12-09-2017, 02:54 PM

RPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sarcasm? Genuinely think there are good things out of his (eventual) appointment
Old 12-09-2017, 02:55 PM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle View Post
Much as I think alladyce is an excellent premier league manager. His perfOrmance on Monday night football reminded me of his self centred narcissistic it's never my fault columns in the evening standard. He should have kept his conversation with parish to himself.
It's also a bit rich that Allardice has accused the club of panicking when it showed him quite a bit of patience when it waited 8 games for his first win and massively backed him in the January window. Why get involved at all?
Old 12-09-2017, 02:56 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Another candidate, possibly preferable, has become available or made it known they would be interested?
Ronald de Boer?
Old 12-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
"I don't know why I'm here either lads, but first things first: Wilf, go and train with the reserves."
Old 12-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
Ronald de Boer?
Willy van der Kerkoff?
Old 12-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Great, another ad for your website.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:03 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
I for one never dismissed BFS as a dinosaur - he was a manager way ahead of his time using sports science and recovery systems - most thought he was corrput - it is however strange that both walked - why?
Because Pulis was tapped up by another club (cough West Ham cough) who then didn't sign him up but he thought he was going to make a lot more money and wanted to keep our bonus as well. Had he not been tapped up he would have stayed until his bonus date had passed at least so he could have been 100% sure of it.

BFS has retired.

Simple answers and you have had them before but you really don't want to believe them because they do not show Steve Parish in a bad light

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 12-09-2017, 03:05 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPizzey View Post
Here is my take on the De Boer sacking and the possible appointment of Hodgson- would it really be a bad thing?? Was De Boer really to blame or should the players be held to account?? Comment below if you agree/disagree!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
There are no statements so how can anybody agree/disagree. We could sing to it - There are more questions than answers........
Old 12-09-2017, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
Great, another ad for your website.
Again, not actually looking for any ad's just want feedback so cheers
Old 12-09-2017, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylona View Post
There are no statements so how can anybody agree/disagree. We could sing to it - There are more questions than answers........
Agree/disagree over the who to blame and whether roy is good appointment
Old 12-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPizzey View Post
Again, not actually looking for any ad's just want feedback so cheers
Then why advertise you website on here just as you have on HOL.
You're just after clicks